• Pokemon General
    9,567 replies, posted
It can be done. Level 40 magikarp. Flail + Tackle.
[QUOTE=Bokito;35635500]Say goodbye to getting healed by your mom then.[/QUOTE] :quagmire:
What is the most unlikely thing that has been done legitly in a Pokemon game? I'm talking about taking shit on with Magikarp or clearing the Elite 4 with a level 100 non evolved evolving Pokemon.
[QUOTE=Nitro836;35637543]What is the most unlikely thing that has been done legitly in a Pokemon game? I'm talking about taking shit on with Magikarp or clearing the Elite 4 with a level 100 non evolved evolving Pokemon.[/QUOTE] Thanks to FEAR tactics you can clear the E4 with a level 1 Aron. Least likely thing would be the AI doing something clever.
[QUOTE=Daemon White;35636963]It can be done. Level 40 magikarp. Flail + Tackle.[/QUOTE] You run into a Ghost type Pokemon. What now?
[QUOTE=Henzukaya;35637772]You run into a Ghost type Pokemon. What now?[/QUOTE] Splash.
[QUOTE=MrTilepy;35637923]Splash.[/QUOTE] "But nothing happened!"
[QUOTE=Shibbey;35637586]Thanks to FEAR tactics you can clear the E4 with a level 1 Aron.[/QUOTE] Wait, what?
[QUOTE=Tuskin;35638093]Wait, what?[/QUOTE] Sturdy, give it a shell bell, have endeavor on it, have sandstorm on it. If there's another ground/rock/steel I [I]think[/I] Aron learns quick attack. If not, just use any old offensive move.
Why do people disconnect? Other people don't even see the number of losses you have I just had 5 battles where all of them disconnected cause they lost/were about to lose
[QUOTE=dill6869;35639506]Why do people disconnect? Other people don't even see the number of losses you have I just had 5 battles where all of them disconnected cause they lost/were about to lose[/QUOTE] Buttfrustrated sore losers
A lot of people do it because if they know they're gonna lose there's "no point". Which is a dick move, I won, gimme my victory damnit.
It just occurred to me that there's only one bedroom in the player-houses, where does Mom sleep at? In the same bed as the player or does she literally live in the kitchen/living room? [editline]19th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Henzukaya;35637772]You run into a Ghost type Pokemon. What now?[/QUOTE] Struggle is always an option (It effects all types iirc)
[QUOTE=Biotoxsin;35640546]It just occurred to me that there's only one bedroom in the player-houses, where does Mom sleep at? In the same bed as the player or does she literally live in the kitchen/living room? [editline]19th April 2012[/editline] Struggle is always an option (It effects all types iirc)[/QUOTE] Not to mention the entire player bedroom takes up an entire floor. Spoiled brat, much?
[QUOTE=Henzukaya;35637772]You run into a Ghost type Pokemon. What now?[/QUOTE] Bounce
[QUOTE=Biotoxsin;35640546]It just occurred to me that there's only one bedroom in the player-houses, where does Mom sleep at? In the same bed as the player or does she literally live in the kitchen/living room? [/QUOTE] insert dumb sterotype here
[QUOTE=Shibbey;35637586]Thanks to FEAR tactics you can clear the E4 with a level 1 Aron. Least likely thing would be the AI doing something clever.[/QUOTE] explain what FEAR tactics are and how i can defeat the E4 with a level 1 Aron
[QUOTE=Vmonkey;35644129]explain what FEAR tactics are and how i can defeat the E4 with a level 1 Aron[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Shibbey;35638416]Sturdy, give it a shell bell, have endeavor on it, have sandstorm on it. If there's another ground/rock/steel I [I]think[/I] Aron learns quick attack. If not, just use any old offensive move.[/QUOTE]
[b]F[/b]ocus Sash, [b]E[/b]ndeavor, (Quick) [b]A[/b]ttack, [b]R[/b]at(tata) low level pokemon with focus sash ensures 1 hp against any big bad E4 dude. Switch in when enemy switches in, use Endeavor on first turn. AI has no brain so it attacks the lvl 1 rat into almost oblivion, and since you used Endeavor they also drop to 1 hp. Quick Attack to finish them off. [editline]19th April 2012[/editline] does not work very well in actual comp play since entry hazards
it's so kawaii i must post this [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/106/e/4/homika_by_ichigo_tan-d4wcmtx.gif[/img] [editline]20th April 2012[/editline] and thank you both
That was fun v:v:v [video=youtube;ne70ZiVaqW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne70ZiVaqW4&feature=plcp&context=C4ae1ea8VDvjVQa1PpcFOvDv4cdZENLeFugBa5ED8g ylUacf8sMcY%3D[/video]
FEAR doesn't work on E4 you dumbasses he'll level up to level 30 on the first kill he makes. [editline]20th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Stimich;35644814]That was fun v:v:v [video=youtube;ne70ZiVaqW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne70ZiVaqW4&feature=plcp&context=C4ae1ea8VDvjVQa1PpcFOvDv4cdZENLeFugBa5ED8g ylUacf8sMcY%3D[/video][/QUOTE] Nice job abusing a horrendously broken pokemon?
[QUOTE=Shibbey;35639881]A lot of people do it because if they know they're gonna lose there's "no point". Which is a dick move, I won, gimme my victory damnit.[/QUOTE] some people don't like wasting time in a game they're clearly losing
[QUOTE=Y'all.;35645665]some people don't like wasting time in a game they're clearly losing[/QUOTE] Another way to look at it is that the losing person should take it like a man (or woman, but you know what I mean) and give the victory to the opponent. It's the sportsman thing to do, and last time I checked it's within public opinion to adopt such a noble trait.
Hello, Facepunch. I got Black, and I will be starting it up soon. I'm going with Oshawott.
Also if you d/c the other person doesn't get a win.
[QUOTE=Henzukaya;35637772]You run into a Ghost type Pokemon. What now?[/QUOTE] The challenge was to beat the first gym with a magikarp. So far, no games have ghost type pokemon as the first gym. Although that would be interesting.
Tried time and time again to play through a pokemon game, how the heel can I do it without putting it back down! I have each gen of the ds games pick me one and tell me how! I never tried after elite 4 on black, never gone past jhoto on HG. I am a failure at life :(
In your guys' estimation/opinion, do you think BW2 will be released around the holidays?
[QUOTE=Vmonkey;35649072]In your guys' estimation/opinion, do you think BW2 will be released around the holidays?[/QUOTE] I heard it was releasing either late summer or mid fall.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.