• Starcraft 2 Megathread V6 - Welcome Back Jack Trades! Forever OP Edition!
    7,278 replies, posted
At least in Hots they will add additional functionality to the friends tab that will let you see people playing SC2 on the same network as you. As to emulate a LAN party without the LAN. :zoid:
Today is the day I ladder. When I get home.
maaan naniwa vs mvp tonight GO NANIWA
[QUOTE=Lachz0r;35792823]maaan naniwa vs mvp tonight GO NANIWA[/QUOTE] I hope Naniwa wins the GSL
It feels so satisfying when you completely destroy a cannon rusher who was only using one hotkey the entire game (in gold league???). The nexus sure must be an important building when you're floating 1.5k minerals and there are 10 immortals outside your door.
[sp]Naniwa got eliminated by a cheesing MvP[/sp]
MVPrick. sigh. shortest gsl night ever lol and me and my friends were all watching together too
They played 4 matches in what, an hour?
[QUOTE=RichardCQ;35793570]It feels so satisfying when you completely destroy a cannon rusher who was only using one hotkey the entire game (in gold league???). The nexus sure must be an important building when you're floating 1.5k minerals and there are 10 immortals outside your door.[/QUOTE] I only used one hotkey for Protoss upto Diamond, then I made the incredible jump to two hotkeys (1 for robo)
[QUOTE=gufu;35790427]That haven't been a goddamned problem for two/three whole decades and now big companies started bitch about such a little thing. Rather saddening, but such is business. Except that campaign is locked after a certain level, IIRC. Or I guess I could be wrong (do I just play as guest?).[/QUOTE] There's been a problem with second hand PC games for the past 10 years. I actually don't know a single PC gamer that buys online PC games used unless they know the person in question. The CDkey registration makes it just too simple. As to the right music for Sc2 [media][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CBTZqO83WQ[/URL][/media]
[QUOTE=Xyrec;35794351]They played 4 matches in what, an hour?[/QUOTE] cheese/allin
Ah haven't played for like 2 weeks, just played some games. I'm not having as much fun as 3 weeks ago, hope it's a phase and I'll want to play more sc soon..
[QUOTE=igamiwarr;35794550]I only used one hotkey for Protoss upto Diamond, then I made the incredible jump to two hotkeys (1 for robo)[/QUOTE] I don't see how anyone could play that way. Though, I understand not having warpgates on a hotkey, but I prefer pressing 5 instead of w.
[QUOTE=igamiwarr;35794550]I only used one hotkey for Protoss upto Diamond, then I made the incredible jump to two hotkeys (1 for robo)[/QUOTE] holy shit how do you play like that? I have like 6 number hotkeys and 1 location hotkey and im in silver :v:
i thought protoss was just W S S S S S S S S etc etc
[QUOTE=jung3o;35795510]holy shit how do you play like that? I have like 6 number hotkeys and 1 location hotkey and im in silver :v:[/QUOTE] Depends on your racec and tabbing habbits. As a toss you almost don't need to have gates on a hotkey - as a terran it's better to have each infrastructure line on it's own hotkey.
[QUOTE=jung3o;35795510]holy shit how do you play like that? I have like 6 number hotkeys and 1 location hotkey and im in silver :v:[/QUOTE] What race are you playing?
[QUOTE=jung3o;35795510]holy shit how do you play like that? I have like 6 number hotkeys and 1 location hotkey and im in silver :v:[/QUOTE] iirc, TLO used to use no hotkeys at all when SC2 first came out. or something.
[QUOTE=Xyrec;35796538]iirc, TLO used to use no hotkeys at all when SC2 first came out. or something.[/QUOTE] Fun fact: the first OSL winner played without any hotkeys or control+# keybinds. It's why the Koreans eventually overtook him once they got into mechanics. Fun stuff. [sp]then again he was protoss which is obviously imba[/sp]
Wait what, TLO used to play Protoss? I thought he only played Random, Zerg and Terran.
[QUOTE=Xyrec;35796639]Wait what, TLO used to play Protoss? I thought he only played Random, Zerg and Terran.[/QUOTE] I was talking about Grr... also by definition playing Random means TLO played Protoss.
[QUOTE=Kendra;35796767]I was talking about Grr... also by definition playing Random means TLO played Protoss.[/QUOTE] Oh I see. And true.
[QUOTE=Kondor58;35796437]What race are you playing?[/QUOTE] I play protoss. Also you don't you have to select a gate to press w? I'd rather just hotkey all of my gates and do that.
You're using 6 hotkeys and 1 location hotkey and you're in silver? I'd cut that down by like half, you're probably getting muddled up or have unnecessary APM being used. For toss have one for army and one for your nexuses to chronoboost, possibly have your sentries or casters on another hotkey but have them included in the main army hotkey too.
zerg are so good [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GNX6Z.jpg[/IMG]
Which one are you
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I[/media] awww yeah baby, the boy is back in town
[QUOTE=Kondor58;35798786]Which one are you[/QUOTE] Im the terran, i didnt have the ability to get siege tanks because he was being a fag and constantly baneling my front and trying to nydus me so i had to get medivac production up instead
[QUOTE=k0dex;35798804]Im the terran, i didnt have the ability to get siege tanks because he was being a fag and constantly baneling my front and trying to nydus me so i had to get medivac production up instead[/QUOTE] Get marauders to tank damage at the front spread out, stim marines only
The thing is the zerg had more banelings than there was bio.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.