• Starcraft 2 Megathread V6 - Welcome Back Jack Trades! Forever OP Edition!
    7,278 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Kendra;35948827]Looking at some of the Flash replays that are being leaked out, it's amusing that he's in top 8 masters and beating good players considering he makes mistakes that someone in silver doesn't make anymore. (He basically stops using CC energy after 10 game minutes except to occasionally scan, and suddenly he remembers he can drop mules when he has 2 CCs with full energy) and the fucking man still is ahead in supply.[/QUOTE] His average APM was like 100 less than Kawaiirice's over the course of the game. The guy proves solid macro and decision making wins you games even at the higher levels of play. Can't wait until he's been playing a while.
[QUOTE=JohnnyMo1;35952684]His average APM was like 100 less than Kawaiirice's over the course of the game. The guy proves solid macro and decision making wins you games even at the higher levels of play. Can't wait until he's been playing a while.[/QUOTE] Flash is such a macro beast. Makes IdrA's macro look like something a bronze leaguer would have
Hah, wow. Stream chats are infuriating. I don't normally read or converse in them, but I recently subscribed to Grubby so I thought I'd show off my nifty badge. Grubby lost to Stephano's base race when Stephano had mutas. Chat went nuts with, "muta so op," "how does toss even deal with that?" "blizz invented muta to counter toss." I rather foolishly tried to convince them otherwise, I'm sure you can imagine how that ended up :(
stream chats are the worst place to discuss balance, whenever dragon loses to a zerg everyone's like ZERG BUFF SO OP except queens and overlords had nothing to do with him losing the game
[QUOTE=CMB Unit 01;35958051]Hah, wow. Stream chats are infuriating. I don't normally read or converse in them, but I recently subscribed to Grubby so I thought I'd show off my nifty badge. Grubby lost to Stephano's base race when Stephano had mutas. Chat went nuts with, "muta so op," "how does toss even deal with that?" "blizz invented muta to counter toss." I rather foolishly tried to convince them otherwise, I'm sure you can imagine how that ended up :([/QUOTE] Typical, stream chats are generally pretty shitty and idiotic from what I've seen so far. Idiots will always be idiots, don't try to convince them otherwise.
STREAM CHATS ARE FULL OF FUCKHEADS!!!
Stream chats are full of educated, GSL, Code S level players who offer thoughtful opinions on the current metagame and balance.
[QUOTE=Crisis01;35959332]Stream chats are full of educated, GSL, Code S level players who offer thoughtful opinions on the current metagame and balance.[/QUOTE] lol comparing code s players to stream chatters u so funny [editline]14th May 2012[/editline] because stream chatters are obviously vastly superior in every way possible
Sorry guys. :tinfoil:
Sorry for what?
I think the only streams where you can find decent people in chat are Beastyqt's and Ganzi's, because they watch them play seriously and don't spout that much stupid shit
[QUOTE=Biotic;35959717]Sorry for what?[/QUOTE] I'm the one that says "TERRAN OP" and how EMPs are OP
[QUOTE=jung3o;35959776]I'm the one that says "TERRAN OP" and how EMPs are OP[/QUOTE] They are OP, again, why are you sorry? [editline]14th May 2012[/editline] EMPs are OP, at least.
"Mutas op, emp op, collosus op" -streamchat
everything op nerf
[QUOTE=Lachz0r;35948787] i disagree, i reckon he just doesn't have the mechanics cause he switched races a bunch but once he does i bet he'll be good as cause he's such a smart player, it's just he doesn't have the mechanics to back up all the cute shit he does[/QUOTE] No, TLO is actually one of the fastest players in Europe and has excellent multitasking. It's his cute tactics that suck.
[QUOTE=Melkor;35960860]No, TLO is actually one of the fastest players in Europe and has excellent multitasking. It's his cute tactics that suck.[/QUOTE] his mechanics can't keep up with him. and no his cute tactics are mean he just hasn't aced them yet
[IMG]http://wordpress.tools.majorleaguegaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/players.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=327898[/url]
[QUOTE=Quantuam VTX;35961329][IMG]http://wordpress.tools.majorleaguegaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/players.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=327898[/url][/QUOTE] Means nothing really. Eapm only plays a role if the player is actually doing actions which are important and contribute something to his game. Just look at the player list. You have folks like naniwa - undoubtedly one of the strongest protosses out there more than a hundred actions behind the first ones on the list.
-snip-
Anyone else watching or watched Day[9] play Diablo III? Epiccc
[QUOTE=wraithcat;35971508]Means nothing really. Eapm only plays a role if the player is actually doing actions which are important and contribute something to his game. Just look at the player list. You have folks like naniwa - undoubtedly one of the strongest protosses out there more than a hundred actions behind the first ones on the list.[/QUOTE] To add to that, sAviOr had famously low APM and was still the strongest zerg there ever was.
Imagine a GoOdy with good macro? I played him once - he crushed me :D
Catz has annouced the rebirth of ROOT Gaming with Catz himself and Drewbie, KiWiKaKi, Destiny, Slush, and Fayth and today they got ViBE on the team. [editline]May 16, 2012[/editline] Just to clarify, the rebirth was May 15th, and they aquired ViBE today on the 16th
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3pnRE.jpg[/IMG] [editline]17th May 2012[/editline] But yes, thank god. <3
Complexity was kinda boring.
Dragonkilla I wasnt late, your image was direct from TL, who doesnt allow hotlinking. I re upped it for others. Also yeah for the most part Zombo
[QUOTE=Gravity Ponds;35988318]Dragonkilla I wasnt late, your image was direct from TL, who doesnt allow hotlinking. I re upped it for others. Also yeah for the most part Zombo[/QUOTE] Yeah I had just noticed that.
Gonna be streaming for a couple hours! Really close to plat lets hope i get it today! [url]www.twitch.tv/sirsoapyy[/url]
Question: I beat the campaign and I want to play the alternate missions, but I don't really feel like playing it through again. How can I do that?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.