• Mount&Blade (Warband too) thread V. Knights of Calradia
    6,049 replies, posted
[QUOTE=MorningWoody;35814360]Get your relationship with villages in the areas belonging to the factions that you want to recruit, and you can get 20-30 recruits at each village or a few militia. You can ask where companions are in taverns.[/QUOTE] Well I mean how do I get the keys from the guard?
Alright, so I'm playing the game, and doing p good, almost completely destroyed Saranid or whatever, and their last two castles are in the territory of the Rhodoks, so I just decided I'd ask for peace to strengthen a little bit before trying to attack them. [img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594717856381218816/9038E90360577D82C912BE95CFA115A30DBDE8AF/[/img] wow really its not in your best interest to save your sorry ass when this is currently the map [img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594717856381227158/D369C803809E4EE47A417C45F8ECE52DA0FDC4AD/[/img]
guys, is it possible to siege castles and start up a faction by just resigning from my current vassalage and taking castles on my own?
yes, that's what I did, I got good with the Vaegirs, became a vassal, realized I got enough shit from them, got out of my oath and took Asugan Castle, and in some strange strange happening, they offered peace ( i have no clue why, they usually don't do peace unless you have around 50 RTR. ) From there I went to Saranid :V
i cant figure out how to besiege castles on my own how do it
[QUOTE=Oicani Gonzales;35816136]i cant figure out how to besiege castles on my own how do it[/QUOTE] Get on bad terms with whoever you want to capture from, loot villages, attack caravan or something, when they hate you, you'll have the options to siege.
[QUOTE=Oicani Gonzales;35816136]i cant figure out how to besiege castles on my own how do it[/QUOTE] By on your own, what do you mean? I'm assuming you mean with a party of troops and not by yourself only, like I, glorious king Astud, did. It's really simple, Asugan castle at the time wasn't garrisoned too heavily (about 130 or so). So I took it just by myself, no other troops at all. Nope. No siree. Although, I suppose a less skilled person might have to use troops, maybe they'd have to have somewhere around 170-200 or so.
[img]http://i.minus.com/ibc4oStOwwpDNc.png[/img] Party limit is 80 atm Should I get out of my vassalage and try taking some castles?
[QUOTE=Oicani Gonzales;35816201][img]http://i.minus.com/ibc4oStOwwpDNc.png[/img] Party limit is 80 atm Should I get out of my vassalage and try taking some castles?[/QUOTE] I don't think 80 is nearly enough, get more points in leadership.
leadership was the first thing I leveled up jeez, big parties beat any kind of huge skill
I just make renown give more max party size. Can't be bothered to max out charisma just for leadership when I could be actually improving my character. The most renowned man ever known to Calradia probably shouldn't be wanting for more recruits willing to join him, anyway.
Yeah, same, I tweaked alot of values in the game by a small percentage like, I believe leadership only gives you +20 party size, I made it instead somewhere in between 25-30, as well as renown giving +1 party size per every 10 renown instead of 20. [editline]4th May 2012[/editline] also bonus: [img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594717856381228464/450400AACDED899DF34A102F4F4FACDB5A2456F3/[/img]
How do you edit game values like that (changing how much renown gives you, etc)?
TweakMB, very useful and versatile tool, can change p much everything and it's module specific too. [url]http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=101731.0[/url]
Anyone play Europe 1200? Im a vassal of the Irish Kingdoms (only because the Welsh Principalities were almost immediately eliminated). Then we took the Kingdom of Connacht. Currently at war with the Crown Of Aragon for some reason
Which soldiers do you guys usually fill your armies with? I usually just go all Calradian knights but the Nords are amazing I just never know what to get.
Calvary. Calvary dominates, upgraded Manhunters, I don't know if this is in native, but in Floris, manhunters eventually upgrade to Slaver Chiefs which have fucking [B]war elephants. [/B]
I managed to get me a castle and a village. My vassals are my husband and some other dude that appeared in my hall one day. I gave the latter the village, but turns out that eats up my husband's relation which is now at -9 from 15 Also my village is never left up, there's always people looting it it sucks
Nothing worse in Warband than finding out that you've sworn an oath to the overall weakest faction after 1000 days and taking over half the map with them.
I JUST GOT AWARDED AHMERRAD HOLY SHIT FUCK YEAH. I know it's not that amazing, but I've effectively wiped out the Sarranid Sultanate by my self, it was all LOLNO YOU DON'T GET CASTLE HERE HAVE POCKET CHANGE. Long overdue.
My lords are faggots and don't do shit but loot poor villages, get attacked in the process, get imprisoned and come back to me pissed off And they don't assemble parties themselves? God
[QUOTE=Oicani Gonzales;35822249]My lords are faggots and don't do shit but loot poor villages, get attacked in the process, get imprisoned and come back to me pissed off And they don't assemble parties themselves? God[/QUOTE] Yeah, took me three games until I enlisted in a Faction that wasn't terrible shit and got destroyed in the first battle they engaged because it was 150 vs 500.
[QUOTE=WubWubWompWomp;35821177]I JUST GOT AWARDED AHMERRAD HOLY SHIT FUCK YEAH. I know it's not that amazing, but I've effectively wiped out the Sarranid Sultanate by my self, it was all LOLNO YOU DON'T GET CASTLE HERE HAVE POCKET CHANGE. Long overdue.[/QUOTE] My favorite City to grab is Suno. What better place to have under your control than the original CAPITAL of the Old Calradic Empire?
i'm so sad, I got two kills in cRPG as a level 8 on like my 3rd round ever, and I had to go and it didn't save them. :'(
[img_thumb]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558689060831357608/EE21FF3B44696998E1434E2292A26CA94E565C52/[/img_thumb] Holy shit what?
sounds reasonable. bandit city.
[QUOTE=Shadaez;35826660]i'm so sad, I got two kills in cRPG as a level 8 on like my 3rd round ever, and I had to go and it didn't save them. :'([/QUOTE] Save what? Your character is stored on the server.
[QUOTE=Shadaez;35826660]i'm so sad, I got two kills in cRPG as a level 8 on like my 3rd round ever, and I had to go and it didn't save them. :'([/QUOTE] The website is bugged as far as I know, on my level 26 archer, all I have is 18 kills and 12 death, seems highly unrealistic. [editline]4th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=sami-pso;35827037]Save what? Your character is stored on the server.[/QUOTE] I think he might have meant the K:D thingy on the website.
Oh it didn't update that because he left before the match ended? Who cares about k/d ratio's when there's battles to win!
[QUOTE=theseltsamone;35820742]Nothing worse in Warband than finding out that you've sworn an oath to the overall weakest faction after 1000 days and taking over half the map with them.[/QUOTE] vaegirs?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.