• Portal 2 Megathread Mark VI - Anticipation Speculation Preparation Station
    5,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Borg184;28999381]Agreed, but out of ALL the people on FP, why them? What is so important about them? THE PLOT THICKENS.[/QUOTE] PersonGuy has a running Joke with superdinoman's mom
[QUOTE=Mio Akiyama;28999488]PersonGuy has a running Joke with superdinoman's mom[/QUOTE] It all makes sense now.
Well holy shit. Who would imagine 3 users would be directly mentioned in valve's newest arg :v: enjoy getting your steam friends/facepunch inbox spammed
[QUOTE=deadoctober;28998955]windows hahaha[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=faillord adam;28999584][/QUOTE] Facepunch is running on Windows Servers. Does this mean Facepunch is bad? :downs:
[QUOTE=Benlecyborg;28999677]Facepunch is running on Windows Servers. Does this mean Facepunch is bad? :downs:[/QUOTE] The community is. [editline]5th April 2011[/editline] Mostly.
[QUOTE=Benlecyborg;28999677]Facepunch is running on Windows Servers. Does this mean Facepunch is bad? :downs:[/QUOTE] Yes facepunch is evil If you join facepunch then your allready dead inside Now let's get back to portal 2
Mikaxsus and superdinoman are both users here at Facepunch. Wow.
I want to be a robot.
[QUOTE=faillord adam;28999919]The community is. [editline]5th April 2011[/editline] Mostly.[/QUOTE] You're not helping
Just release a goddamn update already. I just want to see what happens next.
[QUOTE=Combine 177;29000202]I want to be a robot.[/QUOTE] heh heh
wrong thread, sorry.
-snip- didn't see it on the page with the video
I take it this is the image everyone is talking about? [img]https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Photos/Capture.PNG?w=7a7d8824[/img]
[QUOTE=Garrus.;29000577]I take it this is the image everyone is talking about? [img_thumb]https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Photos/Capture.PNG?w=7a7d8824[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] Yeah, we're all talking about that image.
I want a Turret :saddowns:
So what's known about it so far?
[QUOTE=Mio Akiyama;29000597]I want a Turret :saddowns:[/QUOTE] I want Portal 2. [sp]and a turret[/sp]
[QUOTE=Garrus.;29000620]So what's known about it so far?[/QUOTE] nothing.
Anyone tried running it as a sound yet? Remember we decoded all those sounds in portal 1 into images that weren't unlike that one... perhaps it could work the other way?
It's a picture out of a video. I don't think that will work Garrus.
[QUOTE=deadoctober;28998955]windows xp hahaha[/QUOTE] heheheh i know *snort* what a n00b i am goin to hack his ass *snort* im unstoppable with my ubuntu install *snort*
[QUOTE=Benlecyborg;29000222]You're not helping[/QUOTE] I don't really help with much. [editline]5th April 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Jimbomcb;29000747]heheheh i know *snort* what a n00b i am goin to hack his ass *snort* im unstoppable with my ubuntu install *snort*[/QUOTE] But but Ubuntu is the shit. [editline]5th April 2011[/editline] In a good way.
So now we know turrets have small Personality Cores inside them. [editline]5th April 2011[/editline] Compwhizzii you've broken editing with media tags again. Now I can't edit the OP without going crazy
[QUOTE=Killuah;29000725]It's a picture out of a video. I don't think that will work Garrus.[/QUOTE] We got those pictures out of sounds if you'll recall.
-snip- Anyone post this yet? Guess so.
[QUOTE=Conro101;29000890]So now we know turrets have small Personality Cores inside them. [editline]5th April 2011[/editline] Compwhizzii you've broken editing with media tags again. Now I can't edit the OP without going crazy[/QUOTE] Why didn't you just copy the stupid code into some .txt on your harddrive? I mean c'mon this ain't rocket science.
I know I'm getting in between the ARG discussion, but I finally did the very much overdue and pre-ordered.
[QUOTE=Maurice;29001342]Why didn't you just copy the stupid code into some .txt on your harddrive? I mean c'mon this ain't rocket science.[/QUOTE] you mean the entire OP? The version I had was outdated. I need to give EVERY youtube video a re-tag. Plus it messes up the formatting.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.