• #PotatoFoolsDay v3 - Science rhymes with Compliance. Do you know what doesn't? Potatoes
    5,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=ironman17;29226307]Yep, it's Colin Mochrie, the guy with the magic scalp.[/QUOTE] Every day I spend at least 3 hours watching Whose Line Coling and Ryan make such a good team
Hmm I tried injecting that razerdetect_off DLL but it still gave me the same zoooom login page. Will disabling my drivers temporarily work just as well?
[QUOTE=naskoteen;29226355]Every day I spend at least 3 hours watching Whose Line Coling and Ryan make such a good team[/QUOTE] And now i'm thinking about them as part of the co-op Portal testing. Goddamn that'd rock so hard. Colin could reflect Thermal Discouragement Beams with his magic scalp!
[quote]3:34 PM - noodle: hello 3:35 PM - enr.center_program_gateway.exe: 48 65 6c 6c 6f [/quote] What's "48 65 6c 6c 6f" called so I can translate it without referring to you guys? I forgot.
Looks like Hexidecimal Edit: Also have a translater [url]http://home2.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/[/url]
[QUOTE=noodleboy347;29226401]What's "48 65 6c 6c 6f" called so I can translate it without referring to you guys? I forgot.[/QUOTE] It says "you're fucking stupid and i'm a troll"
5k potatoes to go.
[QUOTE=ironman17;29226379]And now i'm thinking about them as part of the co-op Portal testing. Goddamn that'd rock so hard. Colin could reflect Thermal Discouragement Beams with his magic scalp![/QUOTE] Someone start working on those models ASAP!
[QUOTE=noodleboy347;29226401]What's "48 65 6c 6c 6f" called so I can translate it without referring to you guys? I forgot.[/QUOTE] Hello, it means. [editline]16th April 2011[/editline] [url]http://www.string-functions.com/hex-string.aspx[/url]
[QUOTE=deadoctober;29226424]It says "you're fucking stupid and i'm a troll"[/QUOTE] Yeah thanks.
[QUOTE=noodleboy347;29226401]What's "48 65 6c 6c 6f" called so I can translate it without referring to you guys? I forgot.[/QUOTE] Just translates to Hello
Might i say for anyone who is stuck on defense grid Concussion turrets and gravity turrets are handy as hell on the floor whilst cannon turrets with a small amount of fully upgraded gravity turrets are handy on the pathway towards the first power cores. [url]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578920358950307507/2CC310C097180A8CC656F42B8956828798E34998/[/url] As you see that's what i won with, and a level 3 cannon on the walkway with a gravity turret. And 4 level 3 gun turrets, 1 laser and one gravity, all fully upgraded like so Gun|Gravity|Gun Empty|Empty|Empty Gun|Laser|Gun
Okay well thanks for the binary translator. I'm guessing from your responses you think this is a troll and want me to stop talking about it so I will. I'll just pursue this myself and if it's a troll then well I guess I got trolled.
[QUOTE=naskoteen;29226442]Someone start working on those models ASAP![/QUOTE] Y'know, after the summer my games design course'll probably start working towards teaching us how to make 3d models of people, so maybe i'll try making a model of Colin Mochrie as part of that unit.
Just tracked Kirbunny down in his game of Counter Strike and gifted him Defense Grid, the whole time babbling on about reinstating the draft and fighting for what's right. For all the trauma he suffered, he at least got a free game.
Or you can just, you know, use the Defense Grid save file, it didnt work for me the first time, but i erased the save and put it in a second time, and after i beat the level i could use the recruit command.
[QUOTE=gazzy_GUI;29226479]Might i say for anyone who is stuck on defense grid Concussion turrets and gravity turrets are handy as hell on the floor whilst cannon turrets with a small amount of fully upgraded gravity turrets are handy on the pathway towards the first power cores. [url]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578920358950307507/2CC310C097180A8CC656F42B8956828798E34998[/url] As you see that's what i won with, and a level 3 cannon on the walkway with a gravity turret. And 4 level 3 gun turrets, 1 laser and one gravity, all fully upgraded like so Gun|Gravity|Gun Empty|Empty|Empty Gun|Laser|Gun[/QUOTE] The link is broken. Thanks for the guide! [editline]16th April 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Yukinari;29226517]Or you can just, you know, use the Defense Grid save file, it didnt work for me the first time, but i erased the save and put it in a second time, and after i beat the level i could use the recruit command.[/QUOTE] I thought it was cheat-protected?
[QUOTE=Yukinari;29226517]Or you can just, you know, use the Defense Grid save file, it didnt work for me the first time, but i erased the save and put it in a second time, and after i beat the level i could use the recruit command.[/QUOTE] :saddowns::saddowns::saddowns::saddowns::saddowns::saddowns::saddowns: [QUOTE=zeebiedeebie;29226523]The link is broken. Thanks for the guide! [/QUOTE] Fixed link.
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nelipot[/url] For those who haven't joined the group, join it, give's you one potato (Not late, just in-case new people are in and unaware of this way)
[QUOTE=zeebiedeebie;29226523]I thought it was cheat-protected?[/QUOTE] Well thats disproven, my friend got it using the save file and so did i, unless they recently patched it.
The number of potatoes is slowly rising... I hope something happens at the 300k mark.
[QUOTE=Bakyte;29226563][url]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nelipot[/url] For those who haven't joined the group, join it, give's you one potato (Not late, just in-case new people are in and unaware of this way)[/QUOTE] Also, you need at least 1 Potato Sack game and cannot be invited by a friend, you have to join manually.
Less than 4K taters left 'till the 300K mark. Going along smoothly, I think i'll retire around midnight.
Yes! One potato! Thanks to the guy who gifted me Defense Grid.
[QUOTE=Psycho_Shadow;29226623]The number of potatoes is slowly rising... I hope something happens at the 300k mark.[/QUOTE] Most likely not. Nothing happened at 200k.
Loads emone
[QUOTE=Kirbunny431;29226644]Yes! One potato! Thanks to the guy who gifted me Defense Grid.[/QUOTE] No problem. :)
[QUOTE=zeebiedeebie;29226652]No problem. :)[/QUOTE] See, his avatar says it's no problem.
[QUOTE=Kirbunny431;29226644]Yes! One potato! Thanks to the guy who gifted me Defense Grid.[/QUOTE] Now get all 5 in defense grid to be credit to team.
[QUOTE=Kirbunny431;29226644]Yes! One potato! Thanks to the guy who gifted me Defense Grid.[/QUOTE] Rofl, I wish I had defense grid. :c
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.