• APB - All Points Bulletin v2 - Imbalance is in the eye of the beholder.
    5,002 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Raidyr;29464122]Wow the store is terrible. $10 a month for premium isn't bad, but $5 a month for a gun? $15 for a character slot? Can't wait to see the $20 cars. Speaking of the guns though, the STAR one is apparently the old STAR from RTW launch, but the HVR is a standard HVR with faster rate of fire, sprint capability, and lets you shoot outside the window of a car, while still two shotting out to 40m (then 3 shot). Pay2Win indeed.[/QUOTE] Hmm so with the "cash-back" deal G1 is doing, I'm kind of tempted to buy myself this pay2win weapon.
How exactly does Money laundering work?
Anyone know where to get the ballistic vest yet?
[QUOTE=Mr. Someguy;29477281]Anyone know where to get the ballistic vest yet?[/QUOTE] Miguel Estebano in waterfront, I think you unlock him after maxing Eva.
[QUOTE=Xereno;29477313]Miguel Estebano in waterfront, I think you unlock him after maxing Eva.[/QUOTE] I thought you got him after leveling out Grissom in financial, or at least in the way I interpreted from the new progression guide.
[QUOTE=RidingKeys;29476741]How exactly does Money laundering work?[/QUOTE] you get a bunch of dirty money by doing ram raids and taking said items from ram raids to the fence contact. it shows up when you are holding items or in a car with items in it. (vans are best for ram raids. if you dont want campers to steam your van when unloading to fence, i suggest buying one. you can buy one for 15k after getting to terri quan )waterfront) level 8 i think). after getting enough dirty money an icon will show up on your screen called money laundering. i think that answers your question. except sometimes, i have like 900 something dirty money, i went to launder it (i had a 1.5 multiplier) and it only gave me 400 something dollars. :colbert: is this supposed to happen? i didnt think it was supposed to do that... [editline]28th April 2011[/editline] i wish there was more of a story. not "hurr do random favors for random criminal people to 'change the city'"
I'm getting fucking tired of this crashing shit. "LOL U PLAY FOR 5 MINUTES?! THAT LONG ENOUGH, TIME TO CRASH" It's always 5 or 10 minutes into the game, EXACTLY 5 or 10 minutes.
[QUOTE=Binladen34;29477918]I'm getting fucking tired of this crashing shit. "LOL U PLAY FOR 5 MINUTES?! THAT LONG ENOUGH, TIME TO CRASH" It's always 5 or 10 minutes into the game, EXACTLY 5 or 10 minutes.[/QUOTE] Did you try removing your Graffiti and Theme?
[QUOTE=Xereno;29478159]Did you try removing your Graffiti and Theme?[/QUOTE] Never had a theme, and I never thought of removing the graffiti. How could it be that?
[QUOTE=Binladen34;29478192]Never had a theme, and I never thought of removing the graffiti. How could it be that?[/QUOTE] Don't know, but I haven't crashed once after I removed both of them.
ugh now i cant play. it just gets stuck on contacting district server. :saddowns:
RTW/G1 be pimpin' :v: NSWF [media]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8938276/Media/boobs.png[/media] Hopefully this isn't late
[QUOTE=TParlour;29477425]I thought you got him after leveling out Grissom in financial, or at least in the way I interpreted from the new progression guide.[/QUOTE] yeah Ty > Grissom > Miguel > Kaspar
[QUOTE=Taggart;29479787]yeah Ty > Grissom > Miguel > Kaspar[/QUOTE] Good news for me then, Grissom has been the one I've been working fore. Bad news though is Waterfront. Damn.
anyone on West2 aka East, have access to (female) black boots? It's ridiculously high on unlock pre-reqs and I'd rather be able to buy them from the marketplace, then basically never get up to that point. You can probably make a decent amount selling those things considering pretty much everyone still only has access to sneakers :{ sssupply and demand.
I'm on East but I don't have it. [editline]28th April 2011[/editline] I wish you could pay like $100 to rent a weapon for 24 hours, but only once. It'd be nice to have the ability to actually try them out instead of paying full price for a weapon you might not like.
This sucks how loads of people in this thread are in the beta, i hate how slow i was into this but i wouldn't have been able to run it in the past, didn't think ahead much.
Punkbuster keeps kicking me every 5 minutes for some reason
[QUOTE=Argent;29483647]This sucks how loads of people in this thread are in the beta, i hate how slow i was into this but i wouldn't have been able to run it in the past, didn't think ahead much.[/QUOTE] Hey it isn't as bad as me. I actually got my beta key during the first releases, but was [B]stupid[/B] and didn't do the signup properly, so I didn't get in until earlier this week. [editline]28th April 2011[/editline] Bolded stupid because I am still angry at myself for messing up such a simple procedure :frown:
so I made my cruiser pearlescent gold instead of pearlescent enforcer blue shit looks cash [editline]28th April 2011[/editline] oh also, lol undercover [img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578921526542018236/C0BCF8BCF481E2A8208CD3F70198B83E99C81D9E/[/img]
after the last few patches, i only crash once every few hours if any
What's the best route in terms of weapon progression? I'm guessing it's praetorian for weapons and prentiss for clothes? Anyone fancy enforcering it up later? Hezzy on US East
[url]http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=135319&hl=contact+unlock[/url] For progression. Seems up to date.
[QUOTE=Taggart;29484751]so I made my cruiser pearlescent gold instead of pearlescent enforcer blue shit looks cash [editline]28th April 2011[/editline] oh also, lol undercover [img_thumb]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578921526542018236/C0BCF8BCF481E2A8208CD3F70198B83E99C81D9E/[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] Are you JohnBadass? Hello, I am JohnMcBadass. We had a dance-off, remember?
[QUOTE=Hezzy;29486396]What's the best route in terms of weapon progression? I'm guessing it's praetorian for weapons and prentiss for clothes? Anyone fancy enforcering it up later? Hezzy on US East[/QUOTE] Come to EU1!
I have a criminal on EU1 called TheTash. If you have a group or clan or something I can roll with then that'd be cool
I'm an enforcer, names Dower. Rolling with two others and we've got a Vent and a clan setup - British Bulldogs
Anyone got a beta key or account they can trade for a minecraft account?
[QUOTE=UnknownDude;29486598]Are you JohnBadass? Hello, I am JohnMcBadass. We had a dance-off, remember?[/QUOTE] I am indeed JohnBadass. Hello, JohnMcBadass. we should group up some time
[QUOTE=JakeAM;29490184]Anyone got a beta key or account they can trade for a minecraft account?[/QUOTE] i do
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.