• PS3 Slim or Xbox 360 Slim
    86 replies, posted
[QUOTE=legolover122;24481880]PC. save your money and buy a good PC. it doesnt need to be one of those flashy gaming rigs either. just get a computer that can run good PC games and your all set. ps3 graphics are low. xbox 360 online prices are high. PC has 0 online prices AND good graphics.[/QUOTE] Because you are going to notice the graphics while going 150 mph in GTA IV
[QUOTE=peterboi;24482192]Buy what ever your friends have. Playing with people you know makes games so much more fun.[/QUOTE]However, still take into account what you like. You wouldn't try drugs just because your friends like it. Not saying Xbox is bad.
[QUOTE=Wootman;24482226]Because you are going to notice the graphics while going 150 mph in GTA IV[/QUOTE] you'll sure as shit notice it when you crash into every fucking car because you were going 150 mph
[QUOTE=bepassley;24482250]you'll sure as shit notice it when you crash into every fucking car because you were going 150 mph[/QUOTE]Thanks to euphoria you'll still be going 150 mph, just not in your car.
[QUOTE=MutantBadger;24482271]Thanks to euphoria you'll still be going 150 mph, just not in your car.[/QUOTE] shit ok good point
And with all that fancy blur when you die you still won't notice the graphics.
ill tell you what you will notice those fucking shitty tree sprites
[QUOTE=bepassley;24482415]ill tell you what you will notice those fucking shitty tree sprites[/QUOTE][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14[/media] This means you are not killing enough people or crashing enough cars or bowling with enough cousins.
The PS3 has more exclusives than the Xbox 360. Exclusives such as: God of War III Killzone 2 Killzone 3 Uncharted Uncharted 2 Resistance: Fall of Man Resistance 2 Little Big Planet Mod Nation Racers Metal Gear Solid 4 M.A.G. SOCCOM Gran Turismo DC Universe Xbox 360 mostly has Halo, Gears of War, and Left 4 Dead. Halo is a very strong exclusive though. It's the reason I have an Xbox 360. I would get a PS3. Xbox 360 is good, but I got tired of it. Plus the PS3 has some other features that I like such as blu-ray, free online multiplayer, and more computing power.
IMO PS3 has better Downloadable Games like Modnation Racers, 3D Dot Adventures, etc.
I once had a PS3 and now have an Xbox, if most of your friends have an Xbox I would get one.
[QUOTE=CraigO;24471438]Hi There, Right, I have no idea whatsoever to get. I have the money for PS3 or Xbox. They're both great consoles but I just can't decide on which to get. The PS3 has blu-ray but I have no desire for that but it also has some better games than Xbox. More of my friends have Xbox but PSN is free. HELP?! Thanks! :)[/QUOTE] The question actually is, "What games do you want to play?"
[QUOTE=CraigO;24471438]Hi There, Right, I have no idea whatsoever to get. I have the money for PS3 or Xbox. They're both great consoles but I just can't decide on which to get. The PS3 has blu-ray but I have no desire for that but it also has some better games than Xbox. More of my friends have Xbox but [b]PSN is free[/b]. HELP?! Thanks! :)[/QUOTE] I bought my PS3 Slim for that exact reason. This is after having owned a Xbox 360 since 2006-07 so I'm not a fan boy, but I'm going to college and I don't want to pay to play online if I don't have to, so I bought myself one last thing before the big change. Basically my birthday present. I like my PS3 better for a media center since it does everything but I do find myself going back to my Xbox for the games as well.
What games do you want to play more? Is blu-ray important? If your friends have Xbox get that, XBL isn't that expensive.
PS3 slim since i supported sony for a long time
Ps3 no doubt. I have had alot more fun playing Uncharted, InFamous and LBP then I ever had playing Halo, GoW etcetera.
PC, you can do so much more.
[QUOTE=Morphus;24486392]PC, you can do so much more.[/QUOTE] Getoutfrog.jpg. He's asking for help between X and Y, don't bring Z into this thread.
holy shiet $5 per month oh my god we're all going to become poor oh fuck. I'd say get an Xbox 360. Xbox Live isn't that much, but it seems the population of this forum can't pay $5 per month. Also, the Xbox 360 graphics processor is superior to the Ps3's. You can also play Original Xbox games on the Xbox 360, yet you can only play some Ps2 games on the Ps3 80gb thing. Also, Kinect is coming out, or is out. Not sure.
[QUOTE=Braww;24486548]holy shiet $5 per month oh my god we're all going to become poor oh fuck. I'd say get an Xbox 360. Xbox Live isn't that much, but it seems the population of this forum can't pay $5 per month.[/QUOTE] I don't think people care about how much Xbox Live is, it's the fact that why are you paying for something that should be free. Personally I have my PC for my online gaming and FPS', and my PS3 for Third Person or sports games and Blu/Ray media for the lounge room.
Ps3, because on Arkham Asylum you can play as the Joker.
Don't bother getting 360, the games are good but the community is shit and Live is a whore. Get PS3 and enjoy better graphics and less abusive children.
Play Station 3 has 184 games exclusive for it, Xbox less. Im not a fanboy though, Xbox has a good in hand controler. [editline]11:35AM[/editline] bit with batteries, grr.
Ps3
PS3 unless you're 12 and absolutely need to play every Halo game.
[QUOTE=cqbcat;24482606]The PS3 has more exclusives than the Xbox 360. Exclusives such as: God of War III Killzone 2 Killzone 3 Uncharted Uncharted 2 Resistance: Fall of Man Resistance 2 Little Big Planet Mod Nation Racers Metal Gear Solid 4 M.A.G. SOCCOM Gran Turismo DC Universe Xbox 360 mostly has Halo, Gears of War, and Left 4 Dead. Halo is a very strong exclusive though. It's the reason I have an Xbox 360. I would get a PS3. Xbox 360 is good, but I got tired of it. Plus the PS3 has some other features that I like such as blu-ray, free online multiplayer, and more computing power.[/QUOTE] This. Both the first Halo games, GoW 1 and both L4Ds are on the PC aswell, so there really isn't any point in getting a 360 with all the exclusives the Ps3 has.
Well after a long time with Xbox 360 I am selling mine for the PS3. The PS3 just seems the clear better option these days. XBL is offering nothing new that is decent enough, Kinect ain't enough to keep the 360 either also the 360 exclusives are shit.
I'd suggest PS3 slim.
[QUOTE=nath2009uk;24488630]This. Both the first Halo games, GoW 1 and both L4Ds are on the PC aswell, so there really isn't any point in getting a 360 with all the exclusives the Ps3 has.[/QUOTE] Yep. I would still get Xbox 360 [i]just to play Halo: Reach[/i]. But Resistance is a game that has made me really jealous of PS3 owners. It's like a World War II game made fresh with sci-fi/alien concepts.
It depends on what kind of games you want to play and if playing with your friends is a big thing. I'm getting an Xbox because I like their selection of games and my friends own it so I can have fun with them. Though I wouldn't mind owning a PS3 I would pick the Xbox. But then again thats just my opinion. Also just because PS3 has more exclusives it doesn't mean it's better it really just depends upon the quality of the exclusives.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.