Whooo New killing floor thread becuz the old ones closed....but on this one i will update it and add proper info...and im going to add my own little review and some common tactics (bottlenecking,etc)
:siren: SERVERS :siren:
Rednicks serv (my favorite): 22.214.171.124:7707 pass: fp
Veers server: kf.veers32.net:7707, public defence/doom map rotation.
kf.veers32.net:7710, private for fp people, password fpkf.
Shadaez Server: IP: 126.96.36.199:7707
ANd time to copy and paste the old thread:
:siren: Killing Floor is released! :siren:
[B]What is Killing Floor?[/B]
Killing Floor is a cooperative zombie shooting game that supports up to six players (also singleplayer) against multiple waves of unique zombies.
[url=http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8483/kfperklistbygmn.jpg]• Persistent Perks system, allowing players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character's skills and abilities[/url]
• Nine different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, to chainsaws, chain-guns and rocket-launchers
• Many Weapons
- 9 mm Tactical
- Hunting Shotgun
- Lever Action
- Compound Crossbow
- Frag Grenade
- Welders (To weld doors shut)
- Medical Tools
Killing Floor introduces a new feature called ZEDTime which slows down the game for awesome kills!
Open, non-linear play areas: choose when and where to fight — or run; weld doors closed to direct the monster horde down alternate corridors. Fully-configurable, allowing players to change the difficulty level, number of creature waves, or even set up their own favorite waves of monsters. Choose which Perks to play with to best balance out your co-op team against the horrors.
• Perks determine the set of bonuses available for you. To advance the perk, you need to perform a specified task (and have an active internet connection) under any class. As you do, the bonuses from a given perk will increase.
Perk Requires Effects
Field Medic 0 N/A 10% faster syringe charge, 10% more potenti medical injections, 10% less damage from bloat bile
1 Heal 250 HP on teammates 25% faster syringe charges, 25% more potent medical injections, 25% less damage from Bloat File, 10% better Body Armour, 20% discount on body armour.
2 Heal 750 HP on teammates 50% faster syringe charges, 25% more potent medical injections, 50% less damage from Bloat File, +5% movement speed, 20% better Body Armour, 30% discount on body armour.
3 Heal 4000 HP on teammates 75% faster syringe charges, 50% more potent medical injections, 50% less damage from Bloat File, +10% movement speed, 30% better Body Armour, 40% discount on body armour.
4 Heal 12000 HP on teammates 100% faster syringe charges, 50% more potent medical injections, 50% less damage from Bloat File, +20% movement speed, 40% better Body Armour, 50% discount on body armour.
5 Heal 25000 HP on teammates 150% faster syringe charges, 50% more potent medical injections, 75% less damage from Bloat File, +30% movement speed, 50% better Body Armour, 60% discount on body armour, starts with body armour.
Support Specialist 0 N/A +10% shotgun damage, +10% shotgun penetration, +10% weld/unweld speed, 10% shotgun discount
1 Weld 2000 door HP, Inflict 25,000 HP shotgun damage +10% shotgun damage, +20% shotgun penetration, +10% shotgun ammo, +5% grenade damage, +20% grenade capacity, +15% carry weight, +25% weapon switch speed, 20% shotgun discount
2 Weld 7000 door HP, Inflict 100,000 HP shotgun damage +20% shotgun damage, +40% shotgun penetration, +20% shotgun ammo, +10% grenade damage, +40% grenade capacity, +20% carry weight, +50% weapon switch speed, 30% shotgun discount
3 Weld 35000 door HP, Inflict 500,000 HP shotgun damage +30% shotgun damage, +60% shotgun penetration, +25% shotgun ammo, +20% grenade damage, +60% grenade capacity, +25% carry weight, +75% weapon switch speed, 40% shotgun discount
4 Weld 120K door HP, Inflict 1.5M HP shotgun damage +40% shotgun damage, +80% shotgun penetration, +25% shotgun ammo, +30% grenade damage, +80% grenade capacity, +30% carry weight, +100% weapon switch speed, 50% shotgun discount
5 Weld 250K door HP, Inflict 3.5M HP shotgun damage +50% shotgun damage, +100% shotgun penetration, +25% shotgun ammo, +40% grenade damage, +100% grenade capacity, +50% carry weight, +150% weapon switch speed, 60% shotgun discount, starts with shotgun
Sharpshooter 0 N/A +5% damage with Handcannon, Rifle and crossbot. +5% headshot damage. 10% discount on Handcannons.
1 30 headshots with Handcannon, Rifle or crossbow. +10% damage, -25% recoil and 10% faster reload with Handcannon, Rifle and Crossbow. +10% headshot damage. 20% discount on handcannon.
2 100 headshots with same weapons +15% damage, -50% recoil and 20% faster reload with Handcannon, Rifle and Crossbow. +20% headshot damage. 30% discount on handcannon.
3 700 headshots with same weapons +20% damage, -75% recoil and 30% faster reload with Handcannon, Rifle and Crossbow. +30% headshot damage. 40% discount on handcannon.
4 2500 headshots with same weapons +30% damage, -75% recoil and 40% faster reload with Handcannon, Rifle and Crossbow. +50% headshot damage. 50% discount on handcannon.
5 5500 headshots with same weapons +50% damage, -75% recoil and 50% faster reload with Handcannon, Rifle and Crossbow. +60% headshot damage. 60% discount on handcannon. Spawns with Dual Handcannons.
Commando 0 N/A +5% damage with Bullpup, -5% recoil with bullpup, 10% discount on Bullpup, detects Stalkers from 4 meters.
1 Kill 30 stalkers with bullpup, and deal 25,000 bullpup damage. +10% damage with Bullpup, -10% recoil with Bullpup, -5% reload time, 20% discount on Bullpup, can see cloaked Stalkers from 8m, and enemy health at 4m
2 Kill 100 stalkers with bullpup and deal 100,000 bullpup damage +20% damage with Bullpup, -15% recoil with Bullpup, -5% reload time, 30% discount on Bullpup, can see cloaked Stalkers from 10m, and enemy health at 7m
3 Kill 600 stalkers with bullpup and deal 500,000 bullpup damage +30% damage, -20% recoil and 40% discount with Bullpup, -10% reload time, can see cloaked Stalkers from 12m, and enemy health at 10m, 1 Zed-Time extension by killing during Zed-Time.
4 Kill 2000 stalkers with bullpup and deal 1.5 million bullpup damage. +40% damage, -30% recoil and 50% discount with Bullpup, -15% reload time, can see cloaked Stalkers from 14m, and enemy health at 13m, 2 Zed-Time extensions
5 Kill 4000 stalkers with bullpup and deal 3.5 million bullpup damage. +50% damage, -30% recoil and 60% discount with Bullpup, -20% reload time, can see cloaked Stalkers from 16m, and enemy health at 16m, 3 Zed-Time extensions
Berserker 0 N/A +10% melee damage. 10% less damage from bloat bile. 10% discount on Chainsaw, can't be grabbed by Clots.
1 25,000 melee weapon damage. +20% melee damage, 5% faster melee attacks, +15% melee movement, -25% bloat bile damage, 5% damage resistance, 20% Chainsaw discount , can't be grabbed by clots.
2 100,000 melee weapon damage. +40% melee damage, 10% faster melee attacks, +15% melee movement, -35% bloat bile damage, 10% damage resistance, 30% Chainsaw discount, can't be grabbed by clots, 1 Zed-Time extension
3 500,000 melee weapon damage. +60% melee damage, 10% faster melee attacks, +15% melee movement, -50% bloat bile damage, 15% damage resistance, 40% Chainsaw discount, can't be grabbed by clots, 2 Zed-Time extension
4 1.5Million melee weapon damage. +80% melee damage, 15% faster melee attacks, +15% melee movement, -65% bloat bile damage, 15% damage resistance, 50% Chainsaw discount, can't be grabbed by clots, 3 Zed-Time extension
5 3.5Million melee weapon damage. +100% melee damage, 20% faster melee attacks, +15% melee movement, -70% bloat bile damage, 20% damage resistance, 60% Chainsaw discount, can't be grabbed by clots, 4 Zed-Time extension. Starts with chainsaw.
Firebug 0 N/A +5% flamethrower damage, 50% fire resistance, 10% flamethrower discount
1 25,000 flamethrower damage +10% flamethrower damage, 60% fire resistance, 20% flamethrower discount
2 100,000 flamethrower damage +20% flamethrower damage, 70% fire resistance, 30% flamethrower discount
3 500,000 flamethrower damage +30% flamethrower damage, 80% fire resistance, 40% flamethrower discount. Incendiary grenades.
4 1.5Million flamethrower damage +40% flamethrower damage, 90% fire resistance, 50% flamethrower discount. Incendiary grenades.
5 3.5Million flamethrower damage +50% flamethrower damage, immune to fire, 60% flamethrower discount. Incendiary grenades. Starts with flamethrower.
• Clot: The weakest enemy you will encounter in Killing Floor. They often appear in groups with one or two Bloats on their tail. Clots are the most common enemies, occurring in all the waves and usually in the largest number. While they may not seem dangerous, their numbers may overwhelm players who try to combat them. However, the main danger of Clots lies in their habit of distracting players from the more powerful and dangerous specimens.
• Bloat: Bloats are the strongest of the early wave enemies that you will encounter, and have moved from v1's slow-moving colossus to horrific flesh-walls of corrosion. They have a great amount of strength and resistance, as one can most likely imagine by their size.
• Stalker: Speed and stealth. The stalker is master of both. Her naked feet barely cause a sound, and she has been conditioned to shift her weight when moving in such a manner that she can reach a steady jog without betraying her whereabouts. Because of this, victims will often be attacked from behind or from the sides before they know that the stalker is anywhere near them.
• Gorefast: Out of all the enemies this abomination is the most determined to ventilate you and your team-mates. The Gorefast is a mid-game enemy. He can cover a good amount of ground fairly quickly, inflict a good deal of pain and can prove to be difficult to destroy. Once a Gorefast gets up-close to his prey, his speed increases rapidly, hence the name Gorefast.
• Crawler: Evasive and annoying. While the Crawler is physically weak and can't handle a lot of punishment, in the eyes of even a seasoned survivor they are envisioned as one of the worst of pests. Attacking in small packs with speed and agility, they are a good reason for you to be on your guard.
• Siren: The Siren is not a particularly mobile foe, as she doesn't need to be. In an enclosed space, her voice can resonate and deal tremendous amounts of damage to anyone nearby. She has been known to bite at her victims when they are close enough, but her true ability is an ear-splitting scream. Her voice is so powerful it can detonate incoming grenades or rockets in mid air. It is recommended to take out this enemy before others, due to the distortion from her shriek, which makes nearby humans dizzy and renders all weapons inaccurate.
• Scrake: The Scrake is not a particularly speedy foe. It lumbers along unsteadily toward its target, favoring its heavier arm - the site of a grafted chainsaw. In combat, the specimen is capable of delivering a series of extremely deadly blows from its chainsaw arm which tends to catch the victim's body and pull him in still closer. Such attacks have been known to impale people entirely and, as the unlucky prey struggle to pull free, make mincemeat of their innards. Scrake's skin is like a thick, leathery hide. Because of that, they are highly resistant to small firearms and feel almost no pain, proven by their laughing dying corpse
• Fleshpound: The Fleshpound has a number of unique characteristics. First, it can take large amounts of damage — thanks to the constant supply of stimulants (including adrenaline) pumping through its blood, the plate metal that has been grafted into its body, and its sheer physical size. It is a fairly ponderous foe, until it has become "enraged." When this occurs, the monitor on the Fleshpound's chest will glow bright red instead of its usual amber and it will start to charge towards its prey. It can walk as fast as a running human, and when enraged, it can sprint outstandingly fast. The Fleshpound cannot be stunned. Therefore, avoid melee combat with it at all costs.
•Husk: Cant find an official developer desciption to this so im just going to describe it myself. Basically a Specimen that shoots rockets much like the patriarch but the rocket also lights you on fire.
• Patriarch: No information is certain at this time but it appears that it has the ability to pound at its enemies with a tentacle sort of thing, and it seems to be armed with a projectile weapon grafted into its arm. Its appearance is done at the final wave, as the final boss. It also has a very powerful chaingun that will tear you apart.
• Over 40 Steam Achievements, including “Dignity for the dead” for killing 10 enemies feeding on dead teammates' corpses and “Hot Cross Fun” for finishing off 25 burning enemies with a Crossbow
• Support for Steam Friends and other Steamworks features
• Includes SDK for the creation of new levels and mods
Minimum System Requirements:
* OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
* Processor: 1.2 GHZ or Equivalent
* Memory: 512 MB RAM
* Graphics: 64 MB DX9 Compliant
* Hard Drive: 2 GB free hard drive space
* Sound: DX 8.1 Compatible Audio
Recommended System Requirements:
* OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
* Processor: 2.4 GHZ or Equivalent
* Memory: 1 GB RAM
* Graphics: 128 MB DX9 Compliant with PS 2.0 support
* Hard Drive: 2 GB free hard drive space
* Sound: Eax Compatible
For any specific questions, head over to the [url=http://www.killing-floor.co.uk/killing-floor/faq/]Killing Floor FAQ[/url]
Check out the facepunch group [url=http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FpKillingFloor]here.[/url]
Heres some fucking info on the update you fags:
Added an all new fireball projectile launching specimen called the Husk
Added a new Perk called Demolitions. This Perk's new weapons are the Pipe Bomb, M79 Grenade Launcher, and M32 Grenade Launcher
Added new weapons for existing Perks
Support: AA12 Automatic Shotgun(with Alt-Fire Semi-Auto mode)
Sharpshooter: M14 EBR Semit Automatic Sniper rifle(With Alt-Fire Laser
Commando: SCAR Automatic Rifle(with Alt-Fire Semi-Auto mode)
Medic: MP7M Modified Sub-machine Gun(with Alt-Fire Heal Dart)
Added 3 New Maps: KF-Bedlam, KF-Wyre, and KF-Waterworks(the Grindhouse Wave 1 first place finisher)
Extended Perk Level to 6 with Gold Perk Icons to signify to others that you are Level 6. New perk levels included enhanced abilities for each perk
Added 22 new Achievements focused on the new Perk, Maps, and Weapons
Completely redone User Interface with a more user friendly Trader Menu design
Implemented new Headshot system that improves headshot detection in network games. Additionally this system fixes Insta-Kill Decap on Fleshpound when attacking up close, and fixes the headshot detection issues on the Scrake
Improved Healing tool functionality. Healing tool will no longer give "false positives" where the healing animation plays but no actual healing occured. Healing should be easier to perform as well
Added ability to Repair Body Armor at Trader, with the additional ability to partially repair the armor when low on money
Improved Collision Detection on players. Should allow you to shoot Zeds near other players where the old cylinder collision would not
Tweaked Clot attack animations
Fixed not being able to properly select your Perk in the Lobby Menu when you join a game during Trader Time
Fixed 3rd Person Nade throwing animations not working online
Fixed issues with the UPnP system implemented in version 1007. The UPNP system should now properly handle opening ports on many more routers. UPNP system is now asychronous so will no longer make the game appear to hitch if the UPNP system is active. Including a new INI setting for disabling UPnP support
Fixed known exploits on all official maps(KF-BioticsLab, KF-Farm, KF-Foundry, KF-Manor, KF-Offices, and KF-WestLondon)
SOme credit to the creator of this thread origionally for most of th content,i updated the perks and the monsters a bit and added the weapons from the latest update ofcourse.
Note: Can anyone get me the perkinfo for demolitions? I cant seem to find it.
Good thread!, seconds after the other one ended
I also love the spelling errors in the first line of the post.
Still should add Veers server to OP.
New thread whoo!
What is veers servers ip? to lazy to go to toher thread to look thourght like 20 pages.
Did the newest update fix maps never loading and making you have to end the process?
[QUOTE=Teh Zip File;18086959]Did the newest update fix maps never loading and making you have to end the process?[/QUOTE]
That only happened to me during the free weekend.
After that, it has never happened since.
[QUOTE=gReplay;18086998]That only happened to me during the free weekend.
After that, it has never happened since.[/QUOTE]
It still happens to me sometimes, usually in solo.
Anybody know any good UnrealED mapping tuts?
OP has plenty of outdated details. Needs to be revised.
The bedlam bugs aren't fixed, I just played through it with RedNick twice and we didn't get the achievement for doing it.
How do you get rid of post processing effects in game?
Also, what's the pass to rednick's server?
It would be nice if you rewrote the OP instead of using it without giving me any credit.
[QUOTE=DanTehMan;18087473]How do you get rid of post processing effects in game?
Also, what's the pass to rednick's server?[/QUOTE]
i play with a group of guys on vent and its p. tight knit. thats why its always locked. ill message you next time im playin and get you in ite
WTF All my stats went away after the latest update! :(
Oh god somebody please make this song the music that plays after you fail, if possible.
ugh :\ my stats are fixed but they dont go up online,only on lan. so i cant get better at medic :(
IP to veers server is kf.veers32.net:7707
Its not passworded.
Update Op a little,added new guns,husk,credits,fixed false information,etc.
[QUOTE=Cortez;18088287]ugh :\ my stats are fixed but they dont go up online,only on lan. so i cant get better at medic :([/QUOTE]
yeah i played like 5 games as demo and then realised my points wernt saving. fuckin a.
[QUOTE=Stripez;18087195]Anybody know any good UnrealED mapping tuts?[/QUOTE]
Unreal Tournament 2004 Editors' Choice Edition comes with a bonus DVD full of video tutorials, it's the same version you can get on steam, but I just checked the files and I'm not sure these video tutorials come with the steam version. They can also be found [b][url=http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_home.php]here[/url][/b] and I think they're free to watch if you register. Look under Game Dev > Unreal > UT2k3/4 or Level Design.
Picture you can use for the husk in the OP:
Do you mind media tagging the pictures in the OP, it stretches shit out.
is anybody else having problems leveling up your perks? it seems that nothing is working.
[QUOTE=Mastercalvin;18090012]is anybody else having problems leveling up your perks? it seems that nothing is working.[/QUOTE]
Might be a bug that came with the new update.
Should be fixed soon I'm guessing.
Announced to be fixed tomorrow morning.
[QUOTE=gReplay;18089617]Do you mind media tagging the pictures in the OP, it stretches shit out.[/QUOTE]
And it makes this page really annoying, the OP takes up 3/4th of this page.
And you could link those perk bonuses to a wiki page.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.