• Ivan's Secrets [Official Font Discussion Refuge]
    4,332 replies, posted
In Soviet Russia nobody tells [b]STUPID SOVIET RUSSIA JOKES[/b] /c
in soviet russia shut the fuck up about soviet russia jokes
Wow, don't use C64 for the HUD font. Use Windings.
To be honest there haven't been an amazing stream of updates or content. This is more a discussion thread for thou who like thy Ivans Sekrets
[QUOTE=milkandcooki;28903633]Windings.[/QUOTE]
We're just really short on modellers atm (we have none)
I can model, but I'm fairly unsure I can deliver the quality needed for this, what seems to become an excellent mod.
Only the weapons/characters whatever need to be normal + spec mapped. The rest of the props can just be pretty basic 2004 quality
I think I'll work on a random crate today, like a weapon's crate of sorts.
[QUOTE=SweetSwifter;28907762]I think I'll work on a random crate today, like a weapon's crate of sorts.[/QUOTE] In other words - You're hired and start making props now or JLea will fire you.
[QUOTE=Killerjc;28898220]in soviet russia you'd be thrown in a gulag and eventually starve to death after backbreaking labor, all for making a shitty joke like that[/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjhU3qyuU0c[/media]
for some reason this mod reminds me of stalker.....
[QUOTE=StaT;28912070]for some reason this mod reminds me of stalker.....[/QUOTE] herewegoagain.jpg
is the C-130 needed still? (destroyed?) I'm in a vehicle making mood so I might have a stab now
I think Drew said he was doing it, but you might want to check with him^^
[QUOTE=Ihazard;28912873]is the C-130 needed still? (destroyed?) I'm in a vehicle making mood so I might have a stab now[/QUOTE] Yep. Drew's not doing it
Bump. No posts in a day? What is this madness?
[QUOTE=Trooper0315;28941123]Bump. No posts in a day? What is this madness?[/QUOTE] Hasn't been any content posted in a while. No point talking about anything in the thread if nothings updated.
There's nothing really to show. All the stuff I'm coding is behind the scenes stuff so yeah.
I know wingdings by heart.
Can you implement smell o vision into Ivans like this game [url]http://www.moddb.com/mods/city-17-episode-1/news/city-17-episode-1-is-going-retail?[/url] I would gladly pay 60$ for that.
Its Implement.
I demand code snippets.
[QUOTE=JLea;28941632]There's nothing really to show. All the stuff I'm coding is behind the scenes stuff so yeah.[/QUOTE] That's more or less what I am saying, not a lot to show :L
JLea for President/Ambassador/King of the tree house
[QUOTE=Eeshton;28943522]JLea for President/Ambassador/King of the tree house[/QUOTE] right you can be the dunce then
Oblivion/Fallout conversation is everyones favorite, right?
[QUOTE=JLea;28943830]Oblivion/Fallout conversation is everyones favorite, right?[/QUOTE] Only if it's original Fallout with talking heads.
[QUOTE=gufu;28944893]Only if it's original Fallout with talking heads.[/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsWIrWQR-3w[/media] :v:
Well don't say mass effect because there's no player model.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.