• Ivan's Secrets [Official Font Discussion Refuge]
    4,332 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Shirky;29736436]Fuck this Jlea, I quit.[/QUOTE] oh god this made my day
[QUOTE=bigbadrick;29725637]Portal 1 has no cross-hairs if you play on 1680 by 1050, or other high resolutions. Mirrors edge has none either if you play on a more that noobish difficulty[/QUOTE] Mirrors edge has an optional crosshair on [I]any[/I] difficulty because some people got motion sickness without it. And Portal 1 has crosshairs. On any resolution. [editline]10th May 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=booster;29743412][img_thumb]http://www.50birds.com/images/mushrooms/Field%20or%20Horse%20Mushroom%20Agaricus%20arvensis%20Edible%20ng-54.jpg[/img_thumb] I'm sorry I couldn't hold myself.[/QUOTE] Except his go down and outwards, like.. a roof or something :v:
The point is, you can play the games without them.
[QUOTE=wewt!;29745455]Except his go down and outwards, like.. a roof or something :v:[/QUOTE] like a [img]http://searchlighting.com/images/pics/harris/JH_E3.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=venom;29746756]like a [img_thumb]http://searchlighting.com/images/pics/harris/JH_E3.jpg[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] [img]http://gyazo.com/5eeab18f82f7313231482ebfd21ec709.png[/img] Wait theres a forum about Lighting
My hideout has been discovered! Now where will I get the latest lighting news?
Wow, you're still going on about what happened 2 years ago? Ask Jlea, I haven't copied anyone's work since then, Ive given him original stuff, and all your doing is just picking on me for a mistake I made when I was younger? Real mature, everyone makes mistakes now get over it. Also who cares what my hair looked like, I bet alot of people who are looking at this form look different and are probably ugly too, and yourself, you're probable not the best looking either. So the best thing to do would be to drop it.
[QUOTE=Shirky;29748137]Wow, you're still going on about what happened 2 years ago? Ask Jlea, I haven't copied anyone's work since then, Ive given him original stuff, and all your doing is just picking on me for a mistake I made when I was younger? Real mature, everyone makes mistakes now get over it. Also who cares what my hair looked like, I bet alot of people who are looking at this form look different and are probably ugly too, and yourself, you're probable not the best looking either. So the best thing to do would be to drop it.[/QUOTE] im not ugly :saddowns:
[QUOTE=Shirky;29748137]Wow, you're still going on about what happened 2 years ago? Ask Jlea, I haven't copied anyone's work since then, Ive given him original stuff, and all your doing is just picking on me for a mistake I made when I was younger? Real mature, everyone makes mistakes now get over it. Also who cares what my hair looked like, I bet alot of people who are looking at this form look different and are probably ugly too, and yourself, you're probable not the best looking either. So the best thing to do would be to drop it.[/QUOTE] drama drama drama and protip nobody will drop it if you keep bringing it up and making a big scene.
[QUOTE=Shirky;29748137]Wow, you're still going on about what happened 2 years ago? Ask Jlea, I haven't copied anyone's work since then, Ive given him original stuff, and all your doing is just picking on me for a mistake I made when I was younger?[b] Real mature,[/b] everyone makes mistakes now get over it. Also who cares what my hair looked like, I bet alot of people who are looking at this form look different and are probably ugly too, and yourself, you're probable not the best looking either. So the best thing to do would be to drop it.[/QUOTE] Your whining is really mature too.
Can we have some more media rather than arguing please? I want to see some more of those delicious displacements.
[QUOTE=kaine123;29748771]Can we have some more media rather than arguing please? I want to see some more of those delicious displacements.[/QUOTE] I'd love to see more media content, starting to think Jlea is just getting too lazy to upload pictures. Also, I wish that drama bullshit could stay out of the thread. It's not fun to read.
[QUOTE=Shirky;29748137]Wow, you're still going on about what happened 2 years ago? Ask Jlea, I haven't copied anyone's work since then, Ive given him original stuff, and all your doing is just picking on me for a mistake I made when I was younger? Real mature, everyone makes mistakes now get over it. Also who cares what my hair looked like, I bet alot of people who are looking at this form look different and are probably ugly too, and yourself, you're probable not the best looking either. So the best thing to do would be to drop it.[/QUOTE] wow. at least i dont wear a mushroom on my head
[quote=Shirky]Wow, you're still going on about what happened 2 years ago? Ask Jlea, I haven't copied anyone's work since then, Ive given him original stuff, and all your doing is just picking on me for a mistake I made when I was younger? Real mature, everyone makes mistakes now get over it. Also who cares what my hair looked like, I bet alot of people who are looking at this form look different and are probably ugly too, and yourself, you're probable not the best looking either. So the best thing to do would be to drop it.[/quote] wow. at least i don't wear an blonde kid on my head [editline]lol[/editline] That was actually quite difficult to write, making bad comebacks is an art.
[QUOTE=GameDev;29749611]wow. at least i don't wear an ugly blonde kid on my head [editline]lol[/editline] That was actually quite difficult to write, making bad comebacks is an art.[/QUOTE] your mom is art XD!!111
[QUOTE=milkandcooki;29749621]your mom is art XD!!111[/QUOTE] Oh shit, I can't compete with that
hahahaha what has this thread become
[QUOTE=MenteR;29749655]hahahaha what has this thread become[/QUOTE] A beautiful thing :patriot: That should probably be a Russian flag but whatever
final boss of IS: shirky he has 1 HP but he is capable of dealing a well-rounded attack by saying retarded bullshit
[QUOTE=Aurora93;29749839]final boss of IS: shirky he has 1 HP but he is capable of dealing a well-rounded attack by saying retarded bullshit[/QUOTE] And copies all of your perks and items. Not exactly, but very similarly and more low quality
[QUOTE=Aurora93;29749839]final boss of IS: shirky he has 1 HP but he is capable of dealing a well-rounded attack by saying retarded bullshit[/QUOTE] Like the new avatar.
[QUOTE=Trooper0315;29749876]Like the new avatar.[/QUOTE] lmao
Please this flamewar is causing me physical pain.
[QUOTE=kaine123;29749927]Please this flamewar is causing me physical pain.[/QUOTE] some people are into that kind of thing just sayin maybe you should do some soul searching i'm doing this for you
[QUOTE=ZestyLemons;29748945]I'd love to see more media content, starting to think Jlea is just getting too lazy to upload pictures. Also, I wish that drama bullshit could stay out of the thread. It's not fun to read.[/QUOTE] I have pnemonia, and the anti-biotics working were a false alarm + i probably will only start to feel normal at the end of the week
get well soon julea
[QUOTE=kill all whites;29750364]I have pnemonia, and the anti-biotics working were a false alarm + i probably will only start to feel normal at the end of the week[/QUOTE] I caught Pnumonea back in October, was out for 3 weeks :ohdear:
If we add on another page of non-content, we'll be up with Tales from Gallyopticon.
Pneumonia. How did both of you spell it wrong?
Ivan's Secrets[Boring Drama Drama Drama Boring] Seriously, get back on track. You are all ridiculous and should feel that way.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.