• School Shooter: North American Tour 2012
    306 replies, posted
These games/mods PREVENT school shootings. :colbert: Why do people freak out about them? I'm not really complaining about it, because it's hilarious to watch.
Any news on this mod? ssnat is down. I'd expect the announcement of some sort of Utoya bonus mission after the Norway tragedy.
[QUOTE=cheezey;31573142]I'd expect the announcement of some sort of Utoya bonus mission after the Norway tragedy.[/QUOTE] seconded!
I have my crappy unfinished project for a 2011 version lying around, anyone want it? v:v:v [editline]7th August 2011[/editline] [url]http://braxnet.org/temp/sc2011.zip[/url] I never got around changing skins for the citizens though. And some stolen models from FPSB :v:
[QUOTE=Giraffen93;31576371]I have my crappy unfinished project for a 2011 version lying around, anyone want it? v:v:v [editline]7th August 2011[/editline] [url]http://braxnet.org/temp/sc2011.zip[/url] I never got around changing skins for the citizens though. And some stolen models from FPSB :v:[/QUOTE] Someone should continue developing this mod :v:
I could continue since i have nothing else to do, but really - it's going to be crap.
[QUOTE=Chrille;29354710]No. And Jack Thompson is a rambling retard (stating the obvious, but he pisses me off).[/QUOTE] [url]http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Controversial_Florida_attorney_Jack_Thompson_disbarred[/url] Florida attorney Jack Thompson was disbarred by a ruling of the Florida Supreme Court on Thursday for a variety of offenses, and has been banned from practicing law in Florida. The proceedings listed ten distinct behaviors by Thompson that led to his disbarment, including making false statements to a court, and violating a court order. Judge Dava Tunis said that Thompson had "abused the legal system by submitting numerous, frivolous and inappropriate filings". The judge also noted that Thompson had shown no remorse for his actions and had refused to cooperate with the disbarment hearing. Tunis concluded that the probability of rehabilitation was small. In addition to this disbarment, Thompson is required to pay the court $43,675.35 as a recovery for the court's time and expense. Thompson had previously come to public attention in 1988 when he ran for Dade County prosecutor against then incumbent Janet Reno. Thompson made repeated accusations that Reno was a lesbian and subsequently filed battery charges against Reno. These charges were found to be without merit. After he lost the election to Reno, Thompson engaged in a variety of moral campaigns. Thompson targeted rap music and Howard Stern. Over the last decade Thompson has focused most of his effort against video games and computer games, accusing them of promoting violence and encouraging children to engage in violent behavior. His most recent media attention came when he criticized Grand Theft Auto series of games for sexual and violent content and Bully for violent content. Thompson responded to the disbarment by issuing a press release claiming it was politically motivated. "The timing of this disbarment transparently reveals its motivation: This past Friday Thompson filed a federal civil rights action against The Bar, the Supreme Court, and all seven of its Justices. This rush to disbarment is in retribution for the filing of that federal suit." Thompson went on to say that "this should be fun, starting now." Don't worry, the bad man won't hurt you no more :v: Edit: Oh, and apparently one of the judges the put the motion up in the air is a gamer.
[QUOTE=Giraffen93;31713319]I could continue since i have nothing else to do, but really - it's going to be crap.[/QUOTE] CONTINUE SIR
The website is dead, and the troll was successful, i guess. This means we will get no mod D:
[QUOTE=SFC3;32137576]The website is dead, and the troll was successful, i guess. This means we will get no mod D:[/QUOTE] Survival mode would be so fun! One player is the 'shooter' and the rest have to play students. It could be like last man standing or get from point A (canteen) to point B (Your family behind the police line) without getting your rectum shot off!
Does anyone have a copy of this game mod that they downloaded while it was still up at the site, BEFORE they removed it? I know the game mod is controversial, which is exactly WHY I want it. I believe in free speech and I live in the US, and so I want to experience this freedom by possessing material that would be BANNED in countries like China. If anyone has it, please upload it to Mediafire or Megaupload or something, or even make a torrent out of it. I beg any of you who has a copy on their computer, PLEASE get a copy of it to me by any means possible.
[QUOTE=Videogamer555;32278336]Does anyone have a copy of this game mod that they downloaded while it was still up at the site, BEFORE they removed it? I know the game mod is controversial, which is exactly WHY I want it. I believe in free speech and I live in the US, and so I want to experience this freedom by possessing material that would be BANNED in countries like China. If anyone has it, please upload it to Mediafire or Megaupload or something, or even make a torrent out of it. I beg any of you who has a copy on their computer, PLEASE get a copy of it to me by any means possible.[/QUOTE] You're dumb, the damn thing was never released or finished. (it was after all, a troll mod)
[QUOTE=CakeMaster7;32278607]You're dumb, the damn thing was never released or finished. (it was after all, a troll mod)[/QUOTE] I saw footage on Youtube. Obviously SOMEBODY leaked it during production before it was finished or it was released in limited quantity. I'm trying to find out who that is and get them to send me a copy. Also it's originally on ModDB and then on SSNAT dedicated website (which went down later). So it WAS available to the public for a limited time as an unfinished project.
[QUOTE=Videogamer555;32279689]I saw footage on Youtube. Obviously SOMEBODY leaked it during production before it was finished or it was released in limited quantity. I'm trying to find out who that is and get them to send me a copy. Also it's originally on ModDB and then on SSNAT dedicated website (which went down later). So it WAS available to the public for a limited time as an unfinished project.[/QUOTE] Or it was a beta test.
What happens if you go through one of these games with out killing anyone?
[QUOTE=Zoran;32279887]Or it was a beta test.[/QUOTE] Does anyone still have that beta that they could redistribute to me?
Is there really that many people that wants my mod? Well i could try to continue on it..
[QUOTE=Giraffen93;32282820]Is there really that many people that wants my mod? Well i could try to continue on it..[/QUOTE] You should make it bigger and better than what SSAT was going to be. I just want to see the political shit storm it causes, yeah it is a dick move to work on such a game but then again it is a form of expression and just because people will be offended doesn't mean it should be able to shut you up creatively.
[QUOTE=Alex_DeLarge;32283150]You should make it bigger and better than what SSAT was going to be. I just want to see the political shit storm it causes, yeah it is a dick move to work on such a game but then again it is a form of expression and just because people will be offended doesn't mean it should be able to shut you up creatively.[/QUOTE] I like trolling people anyway. I might take on that utoya mission as a bonus too :v:
[QUOTE=Videogamer555;32279689]I saw footage on Youtube. Obviously SOMEBODY leaked it during production before it was finished or it was released in limited quantity. I'm trying to find out who that is and get them to send me a copy. Also it's originally on ModDB and then on SSNAT dedicated website (which went down later). So it WAS available to the public for a limited time as an unfinished project.[/QUOTE] Or perhaps that was recorded by one of the developers such as me?
[QUOTE=Videogamer555;32282028]Does anyone still have that beta that they could redistribute to me?[/QUOTE] You don't get it, do you?
I find this offensive, but I, nor anyone else has the right to censor your work.
[QUOTE=kaine123;32289832]I find this offensive, but I, nor anyone else has the right to censor your work.[/QUOTE] Censor the mod that never came out?
[QUOTE=teslath;29612634][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y63h_p5h9U&feature=channel_video_title[/media] Good lord :rolleye:[/QUOTE] Who mean shithead dragged that bitch out of the kitchen?
Believe me, I have scene and heard worse then that. Would that reporter look better with lipstick and make up? [IMG]http://oi53.tinypic.com/dcshoz.jpg[/IMG] Seriously though, this was a soft review, anyone remember when CBS got over dramatic at Portal 2, simply because they did not like Wheatley saying adopted fatty? That news report was longer and more vicious then this report was, all because a couple of words, where as I never saw anything on network TV about this mod. I don't feel the mod is believable when those citizen npc's do not look like teens. I personally feel all the guy wanted to do was get attention and cause more rage and disconnect between the gamers and the not so game parent. Not that anyone cares 15+ npc's can get shot and killed in Fallout 3. Personally, if anyone was going to do a mod about rampaging, I could see more controversy if it was done on Bethesda's tech, especially with the slow-motion cinematic death shot sequences.
finish this mod and ill give you all my babies even miscarriages and abortions 1 time only deal
I'd love for this mod to come out. I'm loving how much pain you're causing Fox news and Football mums.
Okay, here are couple of things I wanna say. First of all - I see no reason why most people hate this mod and it even got taken down from Moddb. If a school shooting occurs - blame player, not game. Second - this mod looks great and im looking forward to play it.
[QUOTE=Recco;32459749]Okay, here are couple of things I wanna say. First of all - I see no reason why most people hate this mod and it even got taken down from Moddb. If a school shooting occurs - blame player, not game. Second - this mod looks great and im looking forward to play it.[/QUOTE] Bad reading, dumb, and late! Have a funny!
Any updates on this? Wish the website wasn't down :(
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.