• Battlefield 3 v3 - Now with questions
    65,891 replies, posted
Needless to say, infantry combat was never battlefield's strong point, it certainly still isn't. I hope they spent a lot more time working on the maps with vehicles on them rather than the infantry only maps, which suck imo.
I love the new infantry combat, very fast paced and suppression dependent system.
[QUOTE=Delta616;32599412]That is exactly what it is. How many times does DICE have to explain that simple obvious fact?[/QUOTE] then why did dice take away the ability for them to assess caspian? doesn't seem like a well done balance test at all. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Winner;32599529]DICE specifically stated that it's not up to date[/QUOTE] no they didn't. have a read of the tweet - no where in there does it suggest that they were talking about the PC version. plus the devs also tweeted in the time the consoles versions were getting certified that they were working on the pc version.
LEAVE BATTLEFIELD ALONE JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!
just crashed and my score was 22 and 3 2 of the 3 were spawn kills....
I played for a bit, no BSOD.. Hopefully just reinstalling the drivers fixed it.
how will a PC that ran BFBC2 on all low at 30FPS run this game
[QUOTE=fishyfish777;32599722]how will a PC that ran BFBC2 on all low at 30FPS run this game[/QUOTE] On fire
Is there some kind of active camouflage in this game? I just got killed by a ghost :v:
[QUOTE=DogGunn;32599538]then why did dice take away the ability for them to assess caspian? doesn't seem like a well done balance test at all. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] no they didn't. have a read of the tweet - no where in there does it suggest that they were talking about the PC version. plus the devs also tweeted in the time the consoles versions were getting certified that they were working on the pc version.[/QUOTE] How about you take the arguments somewhere else. I'd like to read about BF3, not some dickswinging. I just had about 5 hours worth of terrible games with terrible teammates. I've had 4 games where NOONE would defuse.
[QUOTE=FuzzyPoop;32599773]On fire[/QUOTE] My CPU hits 55c max My GPU hits 80c max CPU max safe temp = 65c GPU max safe temp= supposedly 110 but wow that's gotta roast it. Benefit of having a big ass heatsink and lots of fans.
[QUOTE=reevezy67;32599859]My CPU hits 55c max My GPU hits 80c max CPU max safe temp = 65c GPU max safe temp= supposedly 110 but wow that's gotta roast it. Benefit of having a big ass heatsink and lots of fans.[/QUOTE] It doesn't matter, my laptop could run BC2 fine on medium and it's dying with BF3 on all low, and it's almost unplayable. Try the beta if you want, but don't be surprised if it doesn't even start.
[QUOTE=reevezy67;32599859]My CPU hits 55c max My GPU hits 80c max CPU max safe temp = 65c GPU max safe temp= supposedly 110 but wow that's gotta roast it. Benefit of having a big ass heatsink and lots of fans.[/QUOTE] that or you could tell us what cpu and gpu you have
[QUOTE=reevezy67;32599859]My CPU hits 55c max My GPU hits 80c max CPU max safe temp = 65c GPU max safe temp= supposedly 110 but wow that's gotta roast it. Benefit of having a big ass heatsink and lots of fans.[/QUOTE] My cpu has gone up to 70C, that's higher than when I had intel burn test running for 3 hours straight.
[IMG]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3235/la9yg.jpg[/IMG] Not sure if this has been posted yet as every time I check there are 200 new posts in the thread, but thought it was pretty bang on the money.
I actually am really enjoying my AK74u with a bipod. Even though I average 30 FPS. On low. Whatever, I'm upgrading soon enough. I actually do alright-not necessarily in kills, but moreso in the fact that I end up reviving my half my team.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;32598927]Watching Totalbuiscuit on Youtube is so painful. He's so terrible at FPS. He's not even commentating live and he's getting lost and shooting his own team mates constantly, can't hit anyone. Ugh[/QUOTE] he's of average skill, i.e slightly better than me some people just aren't amazing at twitch shooters
LEAVE IT ALONEEEE [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzGoPhAKTK4[/media]
[QUOTE=GameDev;32599938]that or you could tell us what cpu and gpu you have[/QUOTE] AMD Phenom II x4 970 3.5ghz stock 4.2ghz OC. HD Radeon 6970 2gb.
This game quickly went from a day 1 purchase to something I probably won't even touch. Very disappointed with this game.
[QUOTE=Generic.Monk;32600083]he's of average skill, i.e slightly better than me some people just aren't amazing at twitch shooters[/QUOTE] He's better than me. :v: When I play I just get instakilled over and over again.
[QUOTE=Agoat;32600105]This game quickly went from a day 1 purchase to something I probably won't even touch. Very disappointed with this game.[/QUOTE] You're basing your purchase off a month old beta that's filled with bugs that are most likely fixed already. :rolleyes:
It still has the basic mechanics of the game. Game is Bad Company 3.
[QUOTE=Dwragon82997;32600197]It still has the basic mechanics of the game. Game is Bad Company 3.[/QUOTE] Pretty sure the title of the game is Battlefield 3
[QUOTE=Dwragon82997;32600197]It still has the basic mechanics of the game. Game is Bad Company 3.[/QUOTE] That's odd, the title must have been a typo then. Damnit Iggy, you beat me to it. But sure, I can see how a gamemode derived from the Bad Company spinoffs can be like BC. Doesn't make the entire game "Bad Company 3"
[QUOTE=reevezy67;32600099]AMD Phenom II x4 970 3.5ghz stock 4.2ghz OC. HD Radeon 6970 2gb.[/QUOTE] And you ran BC2 on all low with that ? on 30 fps ? ...are you sure ?
Playing Metro, watching a guy deploy his bipods. Suddenly, he starts transmogrifying into this hideous stretched monstrosity. Words cannot describe the utter horror, the scene so obnoxiously terrifying that I could not help but watch. His head, stretched out with an elongated neck. His arms, long and slender as if they were feet. His hips grew wide and his legs curled like a frog. It wasn't over yet because the creature started waddling forward in what could be misconstrued as an awkward crawl. Never again did I clench my rifle that day.
DICE just chose a terrible map to beta test, really. I doubt many people would run RUSH on their servers seeing as everyone hates the gamemode.
Does anyone else besides me notice dead rag-dolled bodies shooting randomly into nowhere? I saw it a couple times and just stood right beside it and watched. Also, will platoons have any effects for Console players like clan emblems and clan names?
[QUOTE=DireAvenger;32600232]DICE just chose a terrible map to beta test, really. I doubt many people would run RUSH on their servers seeing as everyone hates the gamemode.[/QUOTE] I personally can't wait to play a mostly bug free and stabler version of OP Metro, and rush.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.