• Battlefield 3 v3 - Now with questions
    65,891 replies, posted
[QUOTE=RaxaHax;32602034][img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.gif[/img] Come at me[/QUOTE] NEEEEERRRRR I'm a plane :D
Is it just me or did everyone's skill level just increase drastically in the last few hours. I just played two games and both time I went terribly bad compared to what I usually get.
[QUOTE=Dorak;32601921]True. Stop complaining about Battlelog, it's getting old already. DICE has done shitty ingame browsers since what... forever ? Now it's offline but it works and it's fast, deal with it Cry on something else, a [B]real[/B] problem, like the abysmal netcode or the infamous map. Something like that.[/QUOTE]I will continue to complain about battlelog as long as it continues being shit. I'm tired of the game silently exiting if I get disconnected from the server for any reason. I'm tired of misreported player counts. And I'm especially tired of A GENERIC ERROR HAS OCCURRED PLEASE TRY AGAIN. I don't want to have to worry about shit like my firefox plugins causing problems with the server browser, I don't like having to alt-tab out of the game after it launches to close my browser because it slows down the game, and I want to use the goddamn Steam overlay. To me these problems outweigh the fact that it works roughly as fast as a traditional server browser, under optimal circumstances. Hell, that's not even much of a plus. To be fair, it is pretty nice to be able to browse the web while you wait for the map to load. But then that's what Steam overlay lets you do, and more. And the battlelog setup is pretty much designed so that you can't use Steam overlay.
Oh god, for a while now, I was being told by friends and some internet posts(not facepunch) that BF3 was coming out November 25th but I just found out it was October 25th even tho the dates were right in my face on the ea site, battlefield site and even on some youtube videos. I guess that says I can't pay attention and I rely on un-offical sources too much. I'm glad I found out or I might have just forgot the release pickup.
Well, my internet is capped for the first time in months. Insta deaths and hit detection problems everywhere. Guess I wont be playing for a while. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] Or my ISP just decided to shit itself for 10 minutes. Back to normal now. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] Thank god.
[t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577809585580887060/8B854741557E18EA311F14C53A430F8E1270FA98/[/t] I SURRENDER.
[QUOTE=BLOODGA$M;32602122]I will continue to complain about battlelog as long as it continues being shit. I'm tired of the game silently exiting if I get disconnected from the server for any reason. I'm tired of misreported player counts. And I'm especially tired of A GENERIC ERROR HAS OCCURRED PLEASE TRY AGAIN. I don't want to have to worry about shit like my firefox plugins causing problems with the server browser, I don't like having to alt-tab out of the game after it launches to close my browser because it slows down the game, and I want to use the goddamn Steam overlay. To me these problems outweigh the fact that it works roughly as fast as a traditional server browser, under optimal circumstances. Hell, that's not even much of a plus. To be fair, it is pretty nice to be able to browse the web while you wait for the map to load. But then that's what Steam overlay lets you do, and more. And the battlelog setup is pretty much designed so that you can't use Steam overlay.[/QUOTE] Know what ? None of these problems are happening on MY fucking Battelog. Feels bad to be you. But calling something " shit " instantly cause [B]you[/B] have problems, [I]even if others don't[/I], [I]and even if the thing itself is in BETA[/I] is pretty dumb. Don't you think ?
I still don't get the whole battlelog thing. Is it SO hard to add a server browser within the game ? That browser thing just sounds clumsy and not a good idea at all. I can't really see it working correctly in any other game than quake live.
[QUOTE=Dorak;32602291]Know what ? None of these problems are happening on MY fucking Battelog. Feels bad to be you. But calling something " shit " instantly cause you have problems, [I]even if others don't[/I], is pretty dumb. Don't you think ?[/QUOTE] He got 99 problems and Battlelog is one.
[QUOTE=Ganerumo;32602309]I still don't get the whole battlelog thing. Is it SO hard to add a server browser within the game ? That browser thing just sounds clumsy and not a good idea at all. I can't really see it working correctly in any other game than quake live.[/QUOTE] You can easily see it work correctly, download the BF3 beta, and use the server Battlelog server browser, then you can really see it work correctly.
[QUOTE=Winner;32602323]Whaaaaat?[/QUOTE] Add Origin to Steam and start it through Steam for overlay.
[QUOTE=BLOODGA$M;32602122]I will continue to complain about battlelog as long as it continues being shit. I'm tired of the game silently exiting if I get disconnected from the server for any reason. I'm tired of misreported player counts. And I'm especially tired of A GENERIC ERROR HAS OCCURRED PLEASE TRY AGAIN. [/quote] Doesn't happen here. [quote]I don't want to have to worry about shit like my firefox plugins causing problems with the server browser[/quote] Use chrome. :v: [quote] I don't like having to alt-tab out of the game after it launches to close my browser because it slows down the game[/quote] A browser slows down your game... what? (Oh wait, you're using the bloated Firefox). [quote]and I want to use the goddamn Steam overlay.[/quote] You can. [quote]To me these problems outweigh the fact that it works roughly as fast as a traditional server browser, under optimal circumstances. Hell, that's not even much of a plus.[/quote] It's faster.
[QUOTE]I still don't get the whole battlelog thing. Is it SO hard to add a server browser within the game ? That browser thing just sounds clumsy and not a good idea at all. I can't really see it working correctly in any other game than quake live.[/QUOTE] Well i can. [QUOTE]That browser thing just sounds clumsy and not a good idea at all.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]just sounds[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]sounds[/B][/QUOTE] lol k. Well you sound like someone who doesn't know jack shit about what he's talking. So what.
[QUOTE=SomeDumbShit;32602270][t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577809585580887060/8B854741557E18EA311F14C53A430F8E1270FA98/[/t] I SURRENDER.[/QUOTE] They [I]are[/I] in Paris.
Time to re-render, and wast another eight hours uploading. This better work.
[QUOTE=Winner;32602367]Apparently Domo is going to release the newest server files soon^^ (777 pageking, oh yeah!)[/QUOTE] I bet we are going to be damn near close to 1,000 pages by the 29th
We will probably easily reach 1000 pages before release, maybe that should be the goal for a celebration? Also, its kind of disappointing knowing consoles won't get the voice command menu. And what does spamming back on 360 do? I did it before and it started beeping at me like it was a radio...
Now why the hell did they change it to not use Opera?
[QUOTE=Winner;32602367]Apparently Domo is going to release the newest server files soon^^ (777 pageking, oh yeah!)[/QUOTE] Will you be able to run your own Caspian server with it? For fucks sake, all I wanted to do is explore the Caspian map without dying every five seconds. Is that realy too much to ask, DICE?
[QUOTE=Apache249;32602438]Now why the hell did they change it to not use Opera?[/QUOTE] Because 99% of all people use either IE (:suicide:), Chrome, or FireFox
[QUOTE=Apache249;32602438]Now why the hell did they change it to not use Opera?[/QUOTE] Opera was never a supported Battlelog browser. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=SPESSMEHREN;32602441]Will you be able to run your own Caspian server with it? For fucks sake, all I wanted to do is explore the Caspian map without dying every five seconds. Is that realy too much to ask, DICE?[/QUOTE] You can, in 22 days.
That's not the point, the Alpha, despite messages suggesting otherwise, worked on Opera. They purposely(or intentionally) disabled Opera use.
About battlelog. If I'm on the road and i want to play single player will it let me?
[QUOTE=Delta616;32602445]Opera was never a supported Battlelog browser.[/QUOTE] It worked for the Alpha. [editline]2nd October 2011[/editline] My automerge!
[QUOTE=The-Spy;32602436]We will probably easily reach 1000 pages before release, maybe that should be the goal for a celebration? Also, its kind of disappointing knowing consoles won't get the voice command menu. And what does spamming back on 360 do? I did it before and it started beeping at me like it was a radio...[/QUOTE] Spotting.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3CBTVWEyQ[/media]
[QUOTE=SomeDumbShit;32602468]Spotting.[/QUOTE] I knew it was used for spotting but I started spamming it and after a while, it started beeping at me. Is it just telling me to STFU and stop pressing the button?
[URL]http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/devblog/view/2826551898567590445/[/URL] [QUOTE][B]Why isn't there an amored vehicle on Op Metro? [/B] There are no vehicles in Operarion Metro on any platform. For balance issues in the Alpha Trial, it was removed.[/QUOTE] Guess there isn't a apc anymore..
[QUOTE=Apache249;32602463]It worked for the Alpha. [editline]2nd October 2011[/editline] My automerge![/QUOTE] It may have worked in the alpha, but Opera was never in the system requirements for battlelog, it even said it was unsupported
Also no squad support ingame all of it has to be done on battlelog [url]https://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/120072134226751488[/url]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.