• Battlefield 3 v3 - Now with questions
    65,891 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Delta616;32603590]I didn't realize it was so hard to read a page of a thread, silly me.[/QUOTE] I logged on after a quick lunch out and there were 250+ posts. Stop freaking out over the fact that people aren't reading every single post in a huge thread like this.
[QUOTE=Kopimi;32603605]I logged on after a quick lunch out and there were 250+ posts. Stop freaking out over the fact that people aren't reading every single post in a huge thread like this.[/QUOTE] I didn't realize asking a question was freaking out, silly me.
Does anyone have a source for the claims regarding no squad management on release? The lack of squad management really ruins squads for me, and squads were one of my favorite features :( [QUOTE=Delta616;32603616]I didn't realize asking a question was freaking out, silly me.[/QUOTE] Not once, but when you take time to assert your dominance over the thread and ask it over and over again it does become somewhat annoying.
[QUOTE=helifreak;32603165]Someone said battlelog doesn't work with Opera, it does, you just have to tick the box in the options to tell it that you are using a supported browser such as firefox. [thumb]http://i52.tinypic.com/291i5na.jpg[/thumb][/QUOTE] Please explain.
[QUOTE=SEKCobra;32603369]Uh, there is no safe temperature difference between a GPU and a CPU, and you can go quite a bit over 100 °C without any danger.[/QUOTE] According to AMD there are. 62 for my CPU 110 for my GPU Official safe limits. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Teh Zip File;32603114]Tried to spawn on a guy who was in a corner, went into the third person cam, he died, I couldn't repsawn. Pressing suicide in the esc menu did nothing. [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559795187071420231/43A692E7C429DD0D182A7DC0821D175A5D11BFF0/[/t] Was stuck like this until the round ended. :v:[/QUOTE] Oh my god third person? How does one do such a thing?
[QUOTE=Kopimi;32603617] Not once, but when you take time to assert your dominance over the thread and ask it over and over again it does become somewhat annoying.[/QUOTE] What?
[video=youtube;kWgxmSN6EDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgxmSN6EDs[/video]
Another thing that really bugs me is the way menu states are handled. Not only is there no way to leave a match during intermission (the prime time I usually want to leave matches in :v:), but I get locked out of my settings and the exit button whenever I die, because god knows the most important to me when I'm trying to leave the game is what my killer's clan tag is.
[QUOTE=Kopimi;32603646]Another thing that really bugs me is the way menu states are handled. Not only is there no way to leave a match during intermission (the prime time I usually want to leave matches in :v:), but I get locked out of my settings and the exit button whenever I die, because god knows the most important to me when I'm trying to leave the game is what my killer's clan tag is.[/QUOTE] Alt + f4 instant quit and I mean instant. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Asgaro;32603639][video=youtube;kWgxmSN6EDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgxmSN6EDs[/video][/QUOTE] You can ride the MAV? Awesome.
[QUOTE=reevezy67;32603623]According to AMD there are. 62 for my CPU 110 for my GPU Official safe limits. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] Oh my god third person? How does one do such a thing?[/QUOTE] Probably when they stop working, they won't take any damage tho.
Yo my CPU is like 50-55c while playing And my dual 580 are like 74c [B]max[/B] while playing with both fans cranked up to 85 % Is this ok or cock ?
[QUOTE=Dorak;32603674]Yo my CPU is like 50-55c while playing And my dual 580 are like 74c [B]max[/B] while playing with both fans cranked up to 85 % Is this ok or cock ?[/QUOTE] Thats quite good actually.
[QUOTE=helifreak;32603537]My CPU idles at 60 and goes to 95 while playing on high, GPU gets to 80 but is only at 50% load.[/QUOTE] My CPU is on like 50-55 C (overclocked it to 3,0 Ghz from 2,4 Ghz (Q6600).. I need to overclock it more.. However, my GPU card goes to like 80 C.. D:
[QUOTE=Dorak;32603674]Yo my CPU is like 50-55c while playing And my dual 580 are like 74c [B]max[/B] while playing with both fans cranked up to 85 % Is this ok or cock ?[/QUOTE] What's the most accurate/reliable fan monitoring program accessible from the OS? I've heard mostly bad things about the few that I've heard of, what is everyone using to monitor temps?
Yo EVGA Precision homeboy. Cause the awesome overlay and you can press F1 ingame to quickly show / hide yo temps. GPU only.
[QUOTE=Kopimi;32603695]What's the most accurate/reliable fan monitoring program accessible from the OS? I've heard mostly bad things about the few that I've heard of, what is everyone using to monitor temps?[/QUOTE] HWMonitor.
[QUOTE=Kopimi;32603695]What's the most accurate/reliable fan monitoring program accessible from the OS? I've heard mostly bad things about the few that I've heard of, what is everyone using to monitor temps?[/QUOTE] Speccy, Speedfan, PC Wizard.
[QUOTE=V12US;32603518]Probably going to be late, but to be honest it's impossible to keep up with this thread. I heard DICE doesn't plan to add any form of squad control in the release version. Personally, I thought it just wasn't there because of the beta build, but apparently they're just not planning to add it [i]at all[/i]. This is a failure of epic proportions. A teamplay based game where you have no control over your team? What the christ? If you join with friends it's nigh impossible to get on the same squad, and often even on the same faction. To clarify, I'm talking about the ability to create a new squad, or join a specific squad together with your friend(s).[/QUOTE] Where's the source on this? Just curious, as it sounds absolutely retarded. Had so much fun with "special tactics" in bad company 2 with pals.
[QUOTE]Speccy, Speedfan, PC Wizard.[/QUOTE] Or the AI Suite from ASUS if you got it. Shit's awesome.
RivaTuner, what EVGA precision is based off of, can be configured to show both CPU (needs a plugin) and GPU temps in it's overlay. Not too sure if it's AMD compatible though.
[QUOTE=SEKCobra;32603668]Probably when they stop working, they won't take any damage tho.[/QUOTE] So your saying I can overclock to 4.5ghz I had it at it before stable no problems after stress tests. just hit 63c so I decided to lower it to 4.2
SIW is also really good for ALL temps.
[QUOTE]Where's the source on this? Just curious, as it sounds absolutely retarded. Had so much fun with "special tactics" in bad company 2 with pals.[/QUOTE] He just pop this out of his ass. zh1nt0 just said something about squads and battlelog and that's about it.
[QUOTE=SEKCobra;32603705]Speccy, Speedfan, PC Wizard.[/QUOTE] My CPU idles at 42c, GPU 54c Running BF3 brought my CPU to 46c and my GPU to 58c I love Coolermaster :v:
My GPU temperature can go as low as 25c in winter. You can guess how cold my room is at the same time.
[QUOTE=reevezy67;32603719]So your saying I can overclock to 4.5ghz I had it at it before stable no problems after stress tests. just hit 63c so I decided to lower it to 4.2[/QUOTE] Anything above 3,4 GHz is inefficient.
I'm sick of /v/ bitching so much about BF3 holy shit, it's been nonstop all week. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] They're telling everyone they canceled their BF3 preorders and preordered MW3.
[QUOTE=seano12;32603836]I'm sick of /v/ bitching so much about BF3 holy shit, it's been nonstop all week. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] They're telling everyone they canceled their BF3 preorders and preordered MW3.[/QUOTE] Why do you even bother browsing /v/?
[QUOTE=seano12;32603836]I'm sick of /v/ bitching so much about BF3 holy shit, it's been nonstop all week. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] They're telling everyone they canceled their BF3 preorders and preordered MW3.[/QUOTE] /v/ hates everything, only go there to watch people get trolled and the occasionally good thread. [editline]3rd October 2011[/editline] Ok not everything; they like obscure indie japanese turn based RPG's that no one has ever heard of because if any game has ever been successful it is automatically bad.
[QUOTE=Hatsen;32603844]Why do you even bother browsing /v/?[/QUOTE] To advertise my retarded LEAVE BATTLEFIELD 3 ALONE video since it was a response to them. Oh and they have REALLY good stalker threads at times, real cool people chill in those threads.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.