• Battlefield 3 v3 - Now with questions
    65,891 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Maishida;32652921]Here's a quick [B]dumb[/B] off-screen video of me getting MVP by charging at the M-COMS and helping out my team. Also, the music was just quickly added in. Hope you don't mind it.[/QUOTE]I am sorry...But I mean cmon, you can barley see anything. That is not very enjoyable too watch. You should rather get one of these screen recorders. Plus having everything sped up is quite annoying especially if it covers the entire video.
[QUOTE=Maishida;32652921]Here's a quick [B]dumb[/B] off-screen video of me getting MVP by charging at the M-COMS and helping out my team. Also, the music was just quickly added in. Hope you don't mind it.[/QUOTE]Oh, you don't need to look at the Mcom to arm it, didn't know that.
Just went 19/3 with the SVD + Holo and got 7k points. feels good man
The lag is often unbearable in this game.
Fuck sake. You die quickly, but headshots don't mean shit. Guy camping. Can ONLY SEE HIS HEAD. I shoot him three fucking times in the head, lol he's still alive. Then he instant kills me with a sniper headshot.
[QUOTE=Flubadoo;32653063]Just went 19/3 with the SVD + Holo and got 7k points. feels good man[/QUOTE] how the deuce did you get 7k points with that=
anyone else have a bunch of randoms trying to add you on battlelog?
I can see why so many people hate the UMP. I picked that shit up and I started mowing people down like nothing. [img]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/2797/overpoweredump.png[/img] Also, for PS3 players. You have the same problem where the game will just freeze for like 2-4 seconds?
The spawncamping in this game is taking the piss, people with the UMP or F2000 just spraying into our spawn and we can't do jackshit because headshots are like shooting a brick wall with a spud gun.
[QUOTE=deggie;32653257]how the deuce did you get 7k points with that=[/QUOTE] dem medals
[QUOTE=deggie;32653257]how the deuce did you get 7k points with that=[/QUOTE] The starting sniper rifles suck as snipers, but once you take the scope off and use them as a gun for med/short range they become amazing. Basically they are revolvers that kill in 2-3 hits and let you fire almost as fast as you can click. This sucks when you are at long ranges and every shot counts (this is where bolt action accells), but for med/short? its great. It doesnt help that Metro really fucking sucks for any kind of long range combat. The most you should be using for any scope is 4x, otherwise its a huge hinderance with how close range and fast everything is. The only exception is the start of part 2 in Metro, where there are some legitimately long ranges involved. It's not like America's Army where you could have a squad sniper covering the Pipeline tunnels because the gameplay is slow enough and the hit detection good enough to allow a degree of med range support with snipers (even then it was hard). In BF3 its simply too fast and too "laggy" for sniper rifles to work in anything but long ranges. Not to mention all guns are generally effective at firing from the hip or while running, which wasn't the case with AA where movement had serious repurcussions with aiming and recoil for even the most standard weapons. Which is why a sniper with the scope removed is an excellent weapon on Metro.
[QUOTE=NuclearDwarf;32653258]anyone else have a bunch of randoms trying to add you on battlelog?[/QUOTE]I accepted one and I woke up today to see he messaged me a bunch of times saying stuff in Russian. So I deleted him.
I love this game, but I can't be bothered playing with the problems I'm getting. Gonna try AVP since it's been lying around for so long, and I got it from a friend that didn't bother installing. [editline]6th October 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=sk8rboi;32653536]I accepted one and I woke up today to see he messaged me a bunch of times saying stuff in Russian. So I deleted him.[/QUOTE] Translate using google translate, talk to him for a while, instantly gain access to ex-soviet black market.
Finally I get a smooth game, went 6-4 because I was playing as a medic.
[QUOTE=Si`Sik;32652842]Is battlelog just saying "Matchmaking..." for anyone else? It's a broken piece of shit.[/QUOTE] Yep, same for me at the moment. Servers have no ping either.
[QUOTE=Codesta;32653259]I can see why so many people hate the UMP. I picked that shit up and I started mowing people down like nothing.[/QUOTE] They hate it because it's overpowered, I believe...?
Mine's fine [editline]7th October 2011[/editline] The sounds are the most amazing thing about this
Yes we hate the UMP because people are starting to figure out how OP it is and then everybody will start using it. Thank god they are nerfing it.
[QUOTE=mac338;32653689]They hate it because it's overpowered, I believe...?[/QUOTE] that's why he said can as in, I can see as opposed to 'I can't see'
Oh. Didn't notice.
If you're not playing BF3 with good headphones you're not playing BF3 right. Battlefield's sound design is the stuff of Legends.
RIP Bill Gates. How is this dumb? He died. Thats nothing to joke about. You wankers.
[QUOTE=Chickens!;32654035]If you're not playing BF3 with good headphones you're not playing BF3 right. Battlefield's sound design is the stuff of Legends.[/QUOTE] it's great in most parts but some things sound kinda off compared to their other games
got up to level 20, think I'm gonna stop playing now. Metro still holds some entertainment value for me but I've played it so much that I can see all the flaws in rush, and want to play conquest simply because it's easier for the players to do their own thing while still contributing to winning the game.
i got up to level 145
WIll try and actually make a new video tonight. Any reason why when I recorded on fraps the other night I just got sound and not video?
[QUOTE=Chickens!;32654035]If you're not playing BF3 with good headphones you're not playing BF3 right. Battlefield's sound design is the stuff of Legends.[/QUOTE] If I played this, with only sound, and then listened to restrepo, you'd hear no difference. Seriously, the guns are spot on, the background noise is spot on. Easily the best part of the aesthetics.
[QUOTE=Erasus;32654101]WIll try and actually make a new video tonight. Any reason why when I recorded on fraps the other night I just got sound and not video?[/QUOTE] was probably recording your desktop or some shit
I'm only level 7 :(
<-- Rank 30
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.