• Battlefield 3 v3 - Now with questions
    65,891 replies, posted
So far, I'm not very impressed. The lag on the consoles is pretty terrible and I've completely fallen through the level twice now.
[QUOTE=Asgaro;32562731]LOL. 19 wins, 8 losses. That's not luck, that's by reviving people and throwing health kits, mate.[/QUOTE]Too few games to determine.
Yeah I bet that video is the 32 player mode, no reason for them to not use the park and all otherwise.
Also, for those who are good twitch/reaction snipers the SV98 is a fucking railgun. Honestly. I think it's slightly overpowered. Keep the damage but make it harder to aim I think.
[QUOTE=Atlascore;32562729]Wait, what did it fix?[/QUOTE] Doesn't really fix anything, just increases fps, and makes the screen flicker.
[QUOTE=Atlascore;32562729]Wait, what did it fix?[/QUOTE] It allowed the server browser to work instead of just shit out halfway through when I'm trying to join a server.
Damn, I want to play this so bad but I keep getting "We're sorry, but you do not meet the requirements to download this game." Even though I have all the recommended specs except that I have a GT 220. Any suggestions?
[QUOTE=Brt5470;32562781]Also, for those who are good twitch/reaction snipers the SV98 is a fucking railgun. Honestly. I think it's slightly overpowered. Keep the damage but make it harder to aim I think.[/QUOTE] I'm a beast with the SV98! 200 kills, 2 service stars, and 50% accuracy. [video=youtube;PX2NJGfLciE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX2NJGfLciE[/video]
[QUOTE=Brt5470;32562781]Also, for those who are good twitch/reaction snipers the SV98 is a fucking railgun. Honestly. I think it's slightly overpowered. Keep the damage but make it harder to aim I think.[/QUOTE] I've also noticed that there is no sway for the sniper rifles, which doesn't help with the op-ness of snipers themselves.
Lol, I have barely played recon yet.
jesus christ those jets look awesome
[QUOTE=Generic.Monk;32562676]in this video you see them driving APCs around the park and in the metro tunnels [/QUOTE] That is because we are playing infantry-only. It had the apc in the alpha and you can drive it into the hole after the first objectives into there.
Go TEAM BUTTHURT [IMG]http://static.cdn.ea.com/battlelog/prod/emblems/320/2826550451885332510.jpeg?v=1317427183.19[/IMG] [url]http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2826550451885332510/[/url]
[QUOTE=Bullet100;32562821]I'm a beast with the SV98! 200 kills, 2 service stars, and 50% accuracy. [video=youtube;PX2NJGfLciE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX2NJGfLciE[/video][/QUOTE] die
[QUOTE=Generic.Monk;32562884]die[/QUOTE] umadbro?
Bipod + Thermal on M416 works fucking great for me, except when there's way too much dust in my view though.
[QUOTE=Bullet100;32562897]umadbro?[/QUOTE] sorry, BC2 has made me despise all snipers no matter what
Stop putting lasers on your rifles it just gives you away.
I think we should start posting our feedback threads here so they can get significant popularity and therefore making the chances of it getting overlooked by DICE smaller. Gotta make sure all of our feedback counts. Here's some of my feedback: [url]http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2826564925945381521/[/url] (I can't remember who on this thread originally came up with this idea, but I thought it warranted a feedback thread because I wasn't sure if it got one, so if you want credit don't hesitate to ask whoever you are) and also [url]http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2826564925945343888/[/url] Also, I was thinking of making a thread in the feedback forum of Battlelog for smaller nitpicks of the beta. Do you think that's a good idea? Agree for yes, disagree for no.
[QUOTE=Chickens!;32562930]Stop putting lasers on your rifles it just gives you away.[/QUOTE] same with lights, it's literally retarded
[QUOTE=Chickens!;32562930]Keep putting lasers on your rifles it also removes your scope glint also use tactical lights.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Chickens!;32562930]Stop putting lasers on your rifles it just gives you away.[/QUOTE] It also annoys team mates massively. I wanna know what they were thinking when they made it so team mates can shine lasers in your eyes its just a pointless annoyance. Flashlights are fair enough but come on.
[QUOTE=Generic.Monk;32562929]sorry, BC2 has made me despise all snipers no matter what[/QUOTE] Were you good as a sniper in BC2? Or were you one of those guys that said, "IT'S NOT SNIPER IT'S RECON!"
Played some BC2. Had a 19 killstreak while being a Gunner of a tank in Conquest :v: Anyway I wish BF3 can reach the BC2 kinda level of immersive combat
[QUOTE=Generic.Monk;32562929]sorry, BC2 has made me despise all snipers no matter what[/QUOTE] Well I agree, I hate recon on BC2. Main reason I stopped playing. Also, take note that this is not BC2.
[QUOTE=geoface;32562947]same with lights, it's literally retarded[/QUOTE] I've found lights with the 870 in the close tunnels of metro are incredibly handy and powerful.
Changing from Low settings to Ultra makes no difference. How does this game work? I think with a slight overclock and decent drivers, I'll happily pre-order it.
Lights are good on pistols just equip your pistol while hiding in a bush [editline]1st October 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=MisterM;32563072]Changing from Low settings to Ultra makes no difference. How does this game work? I think with a slight overclock and decent drivers, I'll happily pre-order it.[/QUOTE] Restart the game, most of ultra features are also not included in BETA
[QUOTE=Brt5470;32562973]Were you good as a sniper in BC2? Or were you one of those guys that said, "IT'S NOT SNIPER IT'S RECON!"[/QUOTE] the recon class had access to the sniper rifles so for most people it was affectively licence to do nothing but sit at the back and contribute nothing to the game I just used a shotgun, motion mines and the C4 and it was the most fun I had in BC2. I'm a terrible sniper, mostly because it's incredibly boring compared to literally any other method of playing and the method that contributes least to the team / your XP score.
[QUOTE=K3inMitl3id;32561395]When I try to join a server, it act's like it's loading, and then it just stops and doesn't let me join. What's going on?[/QUOTE] Disable UPnP/DMZ on your router and set bf3.exe and Origin to run as admin. Worked for me.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.