• Guild Wars 2: GOTY 2017
    13 replies, posted
-snip- I am bad at formatting posts
Leave it up to markfu to make a new megathread
Cool OP.
Yeah let markfu make it.
Really? I feel so beloved. Anyways I'll make it when I have time (later today). I'm pretty much probably just going to update the stuff on the Mesmer and maybe add some new media. If I find a section lacking I'll edit them over time. [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] Any others ideas on a sub title? To be honest I never thought there'd be a second thread needed.
Guild Wars 2: Arenanet still won't take my money!!
Is the release date 2017 or just a random numbers?
[QUOTE=rullakebu;34015628]Is the release date 2017 or just a random numbers?[/QUOTE] Random, there isn't a release date yet.
[QUOTE=rullakebu;34015628]Is the release date 2017 or just a random numbers?[/QUOTE] I'm fairly certain you'd hear about a guy going on a murderous rampage, killing 2017 people before he hangs himself if that was the case. Aka no.
New Year guys! That means more conventions, and more footage!
I like the title, but I'm still waiting on markfu to make the next real megathread.
Nothing to see here, move along
[QUOTE=Miskav;34016355]I'm fairly certain you'd hear about a guy going on a murderous rampage, killing 2017 people before he hangs himself if that was the case. Aka no.[/QUOTE] Hitler? [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] asdfgh
[QUOTE=rullakebu;34112285]Hitler? [editline]8th January 2012[/editline] asdfgh[/QUOTE] Thanks for bumping the non-megathread...
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.