• Runescape (V6) Free stuff please
    6,565 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Flip pl;32897449]ummm elaborate[/QUOTE] Injection does exactly what it says it does. It injects into the client, jagex can detect this.Very Very bad.
lmao i wonder how effective its going to be [editline]22nd October 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=mobrockers2;32897556]Injection does exactly what it says it does. It injects into the client, jagex can detect this.Very Very bad.[/QUOTE] oh so its like comparing an aimbot that changes the game's code to a wallhack that just changes textures in soruce games?
[QUOTE=scorpinat;32897491]Hey whittall, did you remember how i said our luck would run out?? [img]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww63/Deirda_akatsuki/banned.png[/img] [url]http://rsbuddy.com/forum/picture-proof-all-our-accounts-will-banned-165698.html[/url] Our luck has just ran out. GF jagex[/QUOTE] Finally. My sympathies to all of you here that get nuked.
This is going to be fun... Runescape player base 6m to 0.9m.
Im going out with a bang. Going to go and PK with all my Chaotics :v:
[QUOTE=ejonkou;32897653]Im going out with a bang. Going to go and PK with all my Chaotics :v:[/QUOTE] dont rush it you might get past it
So its gonna happen on tuesday??, I'm gonna put my character on the graveyard
Yay, I might finally get some actual people to go around having fun with! And some people might put in an honest amount of work for an honest reward!
[QUOTE=Knorre;32887515]Reporting in from Greece, god damn fuck it's hot here. Not one cloud in the sky. Im in Agia Galini, which is [URL="http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ftid=0x149b10b76a9c3fd9:0x500bd2ce2ba3f10&q=Agia+Galini,+Lampi,+Greece&hl=en&ved=0CAwQ-gswAA&sa=X&ei=XzWhTpSNLtDG_AbI6ZSYCA"]here[/URL]. After wading through hate posts on ejonkou's luring etc (which is normal business here) I made it through 270 posts :v:. I'll be back in 2 days, on Sunday night. Let's see if I can put a picture in here to give you an idea how it's like here... God damnit uploading takes ages here. Here: [url]http://i.imgur.com/wrMxP.jpg[/url][/QUOTE] Why is the glass full, but the flask sealed...?
[QUOTE=eatdembeanz;32897822]Yay, I might finally get some actual people to go around having fun with! And some people might put in an honest amount of work for an honest reward![/QUOTE] Stupid amount of work for little reward
So I forgot my password. My request was denied. I supplied all membership purchase info. I supplied all ISPs I've ever been on. "You couldn't provide enough old passwords." :downs:
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;32897887]So I forgot my password. My request was denied. I supplied all membership purchase info. I supplied all ISPs I've ever been on. "You couldn't provide enough old passwords." :downs:[/QUOTE] Try harder to remember your password, i freaked the fuck out a while ago when i couldn't remember my password, and then after around 2 hours of stressing myself out, it suddenly came to me.
[QUOTE=Hoboharry;32897900]Try harder to remember your password, i freaked the fuck out a while ago when i couldn't remember my password, and then after around 2 hours of stressing myself out, it suddenly came to me.[/QUOTE] Yeah, and i was a dick to you, even though you where one of the only ''old skool'' people i liked - Sorry and rampage and newt
[QUOTE=scorpinat;32897929]Yeah, and i was a dick to you, even though you where one of the only ''old skool'' people i liked - Sorry and rampage and newt[/QUOTE] Hey, it's okay, you told me you had a bad day that day and i perfectly understood that.
[QUOTE=scorpinat;32897491]Hey whittall, did you remember how i said our luck would run out?? [img]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww63/Deirda_akatsuki/banned.png[/img] [url]http://rsbuddy.com/forum/picture-proof-all-our-accounts-will-banned-165698.html[/url] Our luck has just ran out. GF jagex[/QUOTE] I don't think this means anything. Reflection bots would have stopped already, unless they mean they have a backlog they're going to ban all at once. I'll be glad when bots are gone, finally the game can return to something decent. And if you want to grind you can just use RiD like the cool kids (me). [editline]22nd October 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;32897887]So I forgot my password. My request was denied. I supplied all membership purchase info. I supplied all ISPs I've ever been on. "You couldn't provide enough old passwords." :downs:[/QUOTE] You could try submitting your old password as something like "idontknowanyoldpasswords". They might give it to you with the other information. But you should just try to remember one password atleast.
[QUOTE=lunarwalrus;32898077]I don't think this means anything. Reflection bots would have stopped already, unless they mean they have a backlog they're going to ban all at once. I'll be glad when bots are gone, finally the game can return to something decent. And if you want to grind you can just use RiD like the cool kids (me). [editline]22nd October 2011[/editline] You could try submitting your old password as something like "idontknowanyoldpasswords". They might give it to you with the other information. But you should just try to remember one password atleast.[/QUOTE] Hahahaha, RID is the most detectable bot ever. The only thing they have is good promotion and enough idiots to believe it, Pay 10 euro's to bot for 50 hours. HAHAHAHAHA Especially the RID users are fucked
[citation needed]
holy fuck 9 zeal a win prayer experience here we come baby oh also bot nuking is nice i guess, probably wont work permanently though edit: calculated it, with the bonus intact a single sw win is worth 10,125 experience at lv50. frost dragon bones on gilded altar give 945, meaning the playtime of one game (20 mins) basically saves you a little over 11k at current prices. at the same time playing 12 games (4 hours) and winning each time (unlikely) is enough to get you to 100 zeal, worth 123,750 prayer experience at lv50, equal to 130 frost dragon bones, or 1.5 million gp. and all this is possible without lifting a finger if you're on the right team. fuck yes
If I get banned, I get banned. Big deal, I'll just not bot anymore! Oh no! Jagex is losing out on an extra £3.50 for a repetitive grinding game with few fun features. Ah man, it's gonna suck for them ohh so bad. And to those that are still accusing me of being some lazy ass botter that's never played RuneScape legit. Like I've said before, get 70m Legit xp and 60m legit cash, then complain at me for botting. Sure, I've done pretty little compared to other people, but you fuckers raging at us botters still only need like 2k experience for each level. Have fun with your grinding, kids.
I was checking on my bot and... what the fuck? [IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm219/FinalHunters/whattheshitrs.png[/IMG]
:v: looking at my previous offences. I was such a badass 13 year old. "qui gon888 is a smelly 13astard" "f(_)|<" "i like peenus" "heil [-]itler" "rub my peenor please" I really was a genius. Got muted for all these.
Botting banning? I JUST fucking bought a membership
Sorely disappointed in the lack of uncensored mermaid tits in Deadliest Catch.
[QUOTE=lunarwalrus;32900337]Sorely disappointed in the lack of uncensored mermaid tits in Deadliest Catch.[/QUOTE] I MUST finish this quest!
Time to count how many bots there are at tzharr [editline]22nd October 2011[/editline] there's like 50
Wait a few days, count them again. If it's still 50, I'd be not surprised, but disappointed.
I feel like I'm the only person in this game that doesnt have the patience to get 13m xp in 20+ skills. And to make it worse, most skills are just, bank, withdraw, combine, deposit - repeat. It's so fucking boring, wouldn't be so bad if 1-99 scaled between 5m xp or so. I'm now also pissed off cause I'm probably gonna get banned if they have bots already logged. I never boted to make money, just to level those boring repeat this shit 200 000 times skills. I bet they are gonna lose a shitload of money banning p2p bots.
I'd love to see Ploo's reaction to this "bot nuke".
RotM finished. One last quest to do, Nomad's Requiem. 10 year old me would be so proud.
Still looking for silver ore. Doing some English coursework at the moment (:suicide:), so am unable to mine any. Will be back asap though.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.