• Runescape (V6) Free stuff please
    6,565 replies, posted
[img]http://i.imgur.com/P2Fe9.jpg[/img] That's not tobacco in that pipe :v:
If you are anywhere else then Amsterdam you call it Tabacco.
[url]www.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Wallpaper[/url] If anyone has any of the discontinued wallpapers could you post them? Highest res possible if you can. Also any Christmas cards or the Christmas wallpapers. You know Jagex removed a huge amount of the players gallery art a couple years ago, for no reason. Feel sad for the people who got pulled.
Started my Chaotic Pure yesterday. So far 4 combat, 2m bank and working on skills for quests. Made a progress video. [video=youtube;5Njbx8b7tMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Njbx8b7tMI&feature=[/video]
Seeing as I can't bot for a while, I'm going to make loads of money from the Blast Furnace. Good way to spend my weekend. Anyone got a Whip I can buy?
[QUOTE=Whittall;32899252]:v: looking at my previous offences. I was such a badass 13 year old. "qui gon888 is a smelly 13astard" "f(_)|<" "i like peenus" "heil [-]itler" "rub my peenor please" I really was a genius. Got muted for all these.[/QUOTE] Decided to check my offence history aswell.. ''your a total 13itch'' ''go fack yourself'' ''over your grandmom'' ''g @ y'' I feel shameful.
What the hell happend to the prices. DFS 3m+ Whip from 400k to 1.1m ect ect
Decided to start playing again after a year or so. Damn feels good.
[QUOTE=ElectronicG19;32904043]Seeing as I can't bot for a while, I'm going to make loads of money from the Blast Furnace. Good way to spend my weekend. Anyone got a Whip I can buy?[/QUOTE] Wait, what was your runescape username again? I'll see if i can buy you a whip.
[QUOTE=Hoboharry;32904937]Wait, what was your runescape username again? I'll see if i can buy you a whip.[/QUOTE] Asrue2 Thanks if you can.
[QUOTE=darkgodmaste;32904798]What the hell happend to the prices. DFS 3m+ Whip from 400k to 1.1m ect ect[/QUOTE]No bots? Mega bans?
Apparently Fury and AGS are rising.
Everything is rising.
The update will flop. They arent getting rid of the problem, they're just delaying it. A new method will be used, it will be worked around, back to square 1
[QUOTE=rampageturke 2;32897866]Stupid amount of work for little reward[/QUOTE] The reason why fair work doesn't get much of a reward is because of bots fucking the economy up the ass and out. If bots are gone completely, prices will rise and certain money making methods will be less filled with bots, and work will be more worthwhile and less frustrating. Pretty much, bots make people bot due to frustration and less worthwhile work.
How ever if you look at the game at the moment. Level 98 to level 99 attack asuming you get 50k maybe 100k xp per hour killing god knows what. It will take you 12.5 hours to level with 100k xp per hour From 90 to 99 it takes you 76.8 hours. That is bloody long. So asuming you work/study, you play 1 hour per day after work and eating. And in the weekends 2/3. That would be 5x1 and 2x3= 11 hours per week. It would take you 6.9 weeks to level that far for one skill. So aside from economy frustration it also the skills themself, because with 99 attack you still can't beat the oh so many max levels in: Castle Wars, Soul Wars, wat ever pvp mini game ect. But then we all know Runescape to be a "grindfest"
[QUOTE=darkgodmaste;32906351]How ever if you look at the game at the moment. Level 98 to level 99 attack asuming you get 50k maybe 100k xp per hour killing god knows what. It will take you 12.5 hours to level with 100k xp per hour From 90 to 99 it takes you 76.8 hours. That is bloody long. So asuming you work/study, you play 1 hour per day after work and eating. And in the weekends 2/3. That would be 5x1 and 2x3= 11 hours per week. It would take you 6.9 weeks to level that far for one skill. So aside from economy frustration it also the skills themself, because with 99 attack you still can't beat the oh so many max levels in: Castle Wars, Soul Wars, wat ever pvp mini game ect. But then we all know Runescape to be a "grindfest"[/QUOTE] That's kind of the point of the game, and botters ruin that for people who want to play fair and not resort to botting.
Just got the fairy ring transport system unlocked for no reason other than the fact that I'm extremely bored.
The only questions is. Will the prices rise and rise or drop like hell after this rise.
[QUOTE=darkgodmaste;32906742]The only questions is. Will the prices rise and rise or drop like hell after this rise.[/QUOTE] Or rise, drop then stabilize at a reasonable price.
Alright, somebody get me a gamecard for rs. Not av in my country.
im goin to laugh if i wont be banned
[QUOTE=Flip pl;32909577]im goin to laugh if i wont be banned[/QUOTE] As am I :v:.
[QUOTE=Mr. N;32906476]That's kind of the point of the game, and botters ruin that for people who want to play fair and not resort to botting.[/QUOTE] The point of the game is to be bored out of your mind? Shut up. On other notes, I pulled my main from botting yesterday because it has good skills and millions in gear. Sold 42mil for $14 earlier just in case it's going to get banned.
[QUOTE=BestBuyInBRICK;32910592]The point of the game is to be bored out of your mind? Shut up. On other notes, I pulled my main from botting yesterday because it has good skills and millions in gear. Sold 42mil for $14 earlier just in case it's going to get banned.[/QUOTE] The point of most MMOs is grinding amongst your friends. That's the point of many RPGs, too. Investing your time into something for a reward.
[QUOTE=eatdembeanz;32911047]The point of most MMOs is grinding amongst your friends. That's the point of many RPGs, too. Investing your time into something for a reward.[/QUOTE] Most MMO's aren't as fucking tedious though. WoW is pure grinding, but I could get everything maxed in 2 weeks with that, and could enjoy the game, and it's a lot nicer to play in many ways. I'm just gonna wait for Guild Wars 2.
Questing is fun in Rs Mini games are fun in Rs Some skills are fun in Rs PvP is fun in Rs
Except they get you nowhere. None of them get you anywhere. Few real rewards. Most of which can be outdone by other things.
Fun skills = nothing for reward Boring skills? = WOW MEGACASH
[QUOTE=BestBuyInBRICK;32910592]The point of the game is to be bored out of your mind? Shut up. On other notes, I pulled my main from botting yesterday because it has good skills and millions in gear. Sold 42mil for $14 earlier just in case it's going to get banned.[/QUOTE] People have different fucking views on fun/accomplishment. Shut up. [editline]23rd October 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=DJswitch;32914073]Fun skills = nothing for reward Boring skills? = WOW MEGACASH[/QUOTE] It's sadly true, runecrafting being the largest shining example.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.