• Runescape (V6) Free stuff please
    6,565 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Hoboharry;33982895]I thought you were going to say that your chick ran away. :v:[/QUOTE] Wouldn't care... Have 20+ of each egg thanks to Kingdom.
[QUOTE=Fox Arts;33983081]Wouldn't care... Have 20+ of each egg thanks to Kingdom.[/QUOTE] If only it were possible to sell them. Seriously, Jagex should make it possible to sell them.
Happy new year.
Same to you man.
00:00 my time(GMT+1) there was a Spectral Sigil at a Corp mass :v: Glad I didnt get it though, I would be negative in lsp.
[QUOTE=ejonkou;33989590]00:00 my time(GMT+1) there was a Spectral Sigil at a Corp mass :v: Glad I didnt get it though, I would be negative in lsp.[/QUOTE] Ls or Cs, cos if it was cs it would have been like a 2m split each lol, specrals are at a stupid price I remember they dropped to 35m the other day but I think they are rising. I know divines and elys are really cheap (compared to what they were) now.
[QUOTE=iusehax;33990847]Ls or Cs, cos if it was cs it would have been like a 2m split each lol, specrals are at a stupid price I remember they dropped to 35m the other day but I think they are rising. I know divines and elys are really cheap (compared to what they were) now.[/QUOTE] Ls. The guy who got it had 2 Elysians and 1 Arcane sniped from him, so its about time he got something.
Can someone explain the difference between Ls and Cs to me :downs: Cs is the one where it automatically posts it on the G.E. and splits the cash between everyone right?
[QUOTE=Fox Arts;33991216]Can someone explain the difference between Ls and Cs to me :downs: Cs is the one where it automatically posts it on the G.E. and splits the cash between everyone right?[/QUOTE] Ls is loot share, you get more lootshare points the more drops you dont get. Like if a spectral is dropped and is worth 40m and theres 20 people loot sharing it they get 2m lootshare points, this means that they have a higher chance of getting loot. About 5min after that spectral i got 800k worth of cannonballs as a drop. Coinshare makes the boss drop gold, same as mid for all players with ls activated, a lot more common in smaller and not really common in masses with an exception of nex. Hopefullyy this clarifies some things.
Few more smithing levels away from the Legend's Quest. [editline]1st January 2012[/editline] Alright done! Is the Legend's Quest hard?
[QUOTE=exhale77;34000398]Few more smithing levels away from the Legend's Quest. [editline]1st January 2012[/editline] Alright done! Is the Legend's Quest hard?[/QUOTE] I don't remember it being hard, just long.
It's not hard nor that long.
It feels pretty long. :smith: [editline]1st January 2012[/editline] All done! [editline]1st January 2012[/editline] It's funny, when I first started playing this game I'd NEVER think I'd be able to do a quest like this.
~10days of miscellania [img]http://i.imgur.com/y9FTI.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1AjBv.png[/img]
[img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/datvine.png[/img] Now what rampageturke
i have way too little patience for this game.
Anyone want to come train mining with me at the lava flow mines? Gotta get 76 mining for ROTM.
[QUOTE=SilentKyle;34007699]Anyone want to come train mining with me at the lava flow mines? Gotta get 76 mining for ROTM.[/QUOTE] I might come a bit later. Need 99 Mining. :v:
Wow leeching floors on dungeoneering is awesome, so much xp I might actually get rapier afterall. And don't call me a noob cause it costs 2.5m each floor :D
Why did you rate me funny? I really need 99 Mining.
[QUOTE=devilbear;34009067]Wow leeching floors on dungeoneering is awesome, so much xp I might actually get rapier afterall. And don't call me a noob cause it costs 2.5m each floor :D[/QUOTE] 2.5m a floor? sheesh. [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ejonkou;34009294]Why did you rate me funny? I really need 99 Mining.[/QUOTE] Mine at living rock caverns, it's faster than lava flow mining.
Finally got Reverence. [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Ergolicious;34010505]2.5m a floor? sheesh.[/QUOTE] Remember that you are getting over 100k to 150k xp for occult or warped floors, so 2.5m is a fine price.
New quest has 90 firemaking requirement, I shat my pants in rage before I remembered I have 99 FM. Grinding this month? Un-fucking-likely Jagex! [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] This month actually looks good, 2 new quests and 3 revamped ones that everyone can do.
[QUOTE=lunarwalrus;34011148]New quest has 90 firemaking requirement, I shat my pants in rage before I remembered I have 99 FM. Grinding this month? Un-fucking-likely Jagex! [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] This month actually looks good, 2 new quests and 3 revamped ones that everyone can do.[/QUOTE] Source on the new quest?
[QUOTE=Ergolicious;34006948][img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/datvine.png[/img] Now what rampageturke[/QUOTE] Do jad :>
[QUOTE=devilbear;34009067]Wow leeching floors on dungeoneering is awesome, so much xp I might actually get rapier afterall. And don't call me a noob cause it costs 2.5m each floor :D[/QUOTE] Can get e maxed player with 3 other suiciders on team for 2m occults
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.