• Diablo III Megathread - The Heavens Shall Tremble
    13,664 replies, posted
Need suggestions on my monk character [url]http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/buggerburger-1435/Arrowproof/54389726[/url] I haven't found a good ring yet, so i'm just using these two socketed rings I've found.
Level 55 Witch Doctor here, can anyone help me finish my area?
[QUOTE=lac1994;46657762]Level 55 Witch Doctor here, can anyone help me finish my area?[/QUOTE] What do you mean your area I can level if you want, I have nothing better to do
[QUOTE=TheTalon;46656934]It rolls when you're given it. It'll be 25. Unless that's been changed since seasons started[/QUOTE] hasn't been changed as far as i'm aware. if you launch turbohud it'll display the level & difficulty on caches even if they were picked up before you started the program. it's generated when it drops.
[QUOTE=Derpmeifter;46658877]hasn't been changed as far as i'm aware. if you launch turbohud it'll display the level & difficulty on caches even if they were picked up before you started the program. it's generated when it drops.[/QUOTE] I thought the use of Turbohud was bannable?
[QUOTE=Jamie1992GSC;46659158]I thought the use of Turbohud was bannable?[/QUOTE] if someone's actually been banned for it then i won't endorse it but i'm almost certain it's a similar situation to tmorph - technically against ToS but nobody's gonna bother you for it.
Been going through my old screenshots and I have to admit I got a laugh out of this one. One of our many futile attempts at hardcore. [thumb]http://i.imgur.com/66Hc6ze.jpg[/thumb] Nice work there Facepunch crew, your deeds of valour will be remembered. If I recall right I think Tokyo didn't join us in death, for a little while at least.
Double XP weekend gents. You might think of it as a Christmas gift but truthfully it's because I got disconnected and lost my best character a couple days ago and no doubt Blizzard felt guilty because that death was bullshit. Enjoy!
I finally got around getting Reaper of Souls for ps4, after playing so much on the 360 I was really looking forward playing this. Now my question is why the hell is this game so ridiculously easy at start? My friend and I blast through it like we never did before. I guess they did this to boost up the start and prepare you for the expansion content. Still it is ridiculous, we get such good loot and it is so easy. Even on the highest available difficulty.
idk but you once start getting into torments with bad drops it becomes a real bitch
Season 1 ending on the 3rd of next month. Took them long enough to announce.
[QUOTE=Sir Whoopsalot;46857095]Season 1 ending on the 3rd of next month. Took them long enough to announce.[/QUOTE] Felt like a billion years.
I picked up D3 on release but ended up getting it refunded after )attempting) to play for a while. Is there an FP clan or anything? I'm breezing through the very early game but I'm sure I'm going to need a hand at some point if this ends up anything like D2's gear fest. [sp]original female wizard called azula do not steal[/sp]
just search Facepunch on the community finder, it's the only result [editline]7th January 2015[/editline] wait you're in the uk, still i think there's a europe clan?
[url=http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/17561388/]2.1.2 is out[/url] also rip thread
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.