• Guild Wars 2
    19,139 replies, posted
Been trying to make a build that abused synaptic overload for as much haste as possible. Only now noticed that it's 3s of haste with a 20s cooldown...There goes that build :(
One of my old friends from middle school just got a gw2 account, it's ganna be great watching him get into it.
I found an ascended chest containing the same item type I use (Clerics). Hype.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDpzAUWmklA[/media] holy shit Rytlock
Holy shit Rytlock returning Sohothin to its place. Bye ghosts.
Hell yeah, that trailer was sick. It looks like Jormag's joining the fray, too. This update looks totally dope.
[url]http://www.twitch.tv/frissie_/b/549796372[/url] Me and my guildies practising for the ToL qualifier on the 2nd of august. I'm pumped. (I'm not the one streaming, I'm the engi) Give feedback if you want, we need all we can get.
I just did Entanglement. ...it was kinda amazing.
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;45472743]I just did Entanglement. ...it was kinda amazing.[/QUOTE] you're amazing
[QUOTE=Jarokwa;45465384][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDpzAUWmklA[/media] holy shit Rytlock[/QUOTE] holy shit he might literally unghost all of ascalon which means [sp]we might be encroaching on the crystal desert or even the whole of the deldrimor front further into the future[/sp] [sp]semi-annual reminder that I still believe basement jesus in the black citadel will turn into a story character at some point[/sp]
Rytlock showing everyone (Logan) how its done.
[QUOTE=dai;45473295]holy shit he might literally unghost all of ascalon which means [sp]we might be encroaching on the crystal desert or even the whole of the deldrimor front further into the future[/sp] [sp]semi-annual reminder that I still believe basement jesus in the black citadel will turn into a story character at some point[/sp][/QUOTE] Or [sp]rytlock is the true king[/sp]. Which I don't want to be true.
[QUOTE=josm;45478195]Or [sp]rytlock is the true king[/sp]. Which I don't want to be true.[/QUOTE] or rytlock [sp]accidentally pulls the same curse the ascalonians did and now everybody's ghosts[/sp]
heads up psa thing: since it's not posted anywhere else on the internet, YSK that although the usual "first ban" length for gw2 is usually as low as a day, [URL="http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/c/cf/Lich_ability_failure_06.mp3"]defrauding is 2 weeks[/URL] (I previously read elsweyr that it was among the lesser side of bans along with infernal hate crimes but whatever. I also thought that defrauding required being a wizard and not just asking for free stuff) basically don't larp thief profes. when a new living story episode is released otherwise you'll be back when the next one is out. luckily this wasn't case for me [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/abKu7ON.png[/IMG] or just like you know don't be this stupid because arenanet support is the NSA compared to valve support due to that last line vid is offline now but at least I made more monetary profit from ads ($14) than I will make virtual profit in the next 270 hr (~$7) (which I'll be away for half of anyway) not my best work but the best part is that it's not real life [B]tl;dr[/B] don't be me
Played a bit of GW1 prohecies while helping a friend getting some HoM points. We just passed Dry Top. GW2 team did a good job at representing it.
what did you actually do Dage
[QUOTE=Nanamil;45480284]Played a bit of GW1 prohecies while helping a friend getting some HoM points. We just passed Dry Top. GW2 team did a good job at representing it.[/QUOTE] considering dry top was mostly a connector zone in gw1, I can't wait to see the content in the rest of the wastes
Finished the Zhaitan main questline today. Man has GW2 come a long way since that quest was released. It really lacked the polish of some of the new Living World content. By the end of it the entire party was kinda laughing at how bad the final boss fight was... At least I got rid of that reminder to finish the main questline. But it was really anticlimactic and I really didn't like how disconnected the final fight was. You didn't even really have to aim the cannons... ...also I fell off the ship and missed out on his death animation because I couldn't warp back :( [editline]23rd July 2014[/editline] why do I keep ranting here I should be more positive
I think we've always been laughing at how anticlimactic and slapped on the zhaitan fight was, it seems like they had lots of other things planned for him and orr that just kind of ended up as background noise as they plowed into crunch-time before release.
I hope they revisit orr and/or redo that final fight. It's pretty obvious it's supposed to be one of the biggest moments in the game, and it really deserves better. [editline]24th July 2014[/editline] Even something silly like a "return to Orr" to kill the crashed remains of Zhaitan as a group event would be satisfying. He has a lot of...mobile parts, it wouldn't be unreasonable to have his entire body be a location to fight in and on (although it might be too similar to the current tentacle-vine thing going on with Mordremoth). Not to mention the whole "we never saw him hit the ground" trope
He's already undead after all.
[video=youtube;5qx1jHLPdHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qx1jHLPdHU[/video]
[QUOTE=Bullet100;45488060][video=youtube;5qx1jHLPdHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qx1jHLPdHU[/video][/QUOTE] Well I can definitely tell the Minister's Waypoint bit of DR wasn't done on Tarnished Coast, in none of those frames did I see a Human male kneeling over with their face in the crotch of a female Norn.
[QUOTE=Cakebatyr;45486842]He's already undead after all.[/QUOTE] Actually a guild wars take on halo 3's Cortana level, where you're fighting INSIDE an organism that corrupts and zombifies everything around it, might be interesting. Zhaitan *is* the dungeon, and you're burning the shit out of it Aliens style
I just got my character to 80, it's the first time I've ever reached the endgame of any MMO. What am I supposed to do now I'm here?
[QUOTE=squids_eye;45490000]I just got my character to 80, it's the first time I've ever reached the endgame of any MMO. What am I supposed to do now I'm here?[/QUOTE] PvP errday.
continue doing whatever looks like it needs being done also make your character look cool seriously, set goals. "I want to-" > reach rank X in wvw > get some of those cool pvp-only reward tracks completed > get that kickass set of armor > get that ridiculously expensive/hard to find weapon > complete a category of achievements (jumping puzzles is a fun one) > complete all the pve content (world completion achievement)
[QUOTE=squids_eye;45490000]I just got my character to 80, it's the first time I've ever reached the endgame of any MMO. What am I supposed to do now I'm here?[/QUOTE] [B]Start again from the beginning[/b]
Quit the game because GW2 is shit.
I really want to start a new character, I've been playing my warrior since release. What is a good class to play but isn't insanely complicated or boring?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.