• Dota 2 General Chat XXV - Emergency OP
    81,668 replies, posted
[QUOTE=nmagain;46125103] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tIjPcVc.png[/IMG] Lol this build is fine :)[/QUOTE] Why so many drums aghs+refresher would be better
[QUOTE=Trixxter;46124371]I'm so sick of this forced 50/50 Matchmaking bullshit. 15-1, I carried my entire team as Kunkka only to lose because all 4 of them fed a fucking Clinkz a rapier and managed to finally get a shot in on me. Seriously, put me with team mates MY LEVEL. Fucking over solo queue, rigged as fuck.[/QUOTE] Wheres your rapier? Why were you 15-1 and you couldnt end? Are you really that special that you should win a team game when youre only concerned about how great you did and how bad everyone else did?
[QUOTE=Cronos Dage;46125273]LFG english-speakers only [editline]1st October 2014[/editline] I tried to win a match as batrider last night but a couple peruvians I tried to win a match as batrider this afternoon and I had the same guys come in. I could tell because he had the same courier with the same quality and gem. The Victories counter hadn't increased The 1 star desire play with the guy again does nothing >lost connection to steam is fun real[/QUOTE] "A couple peruvians ruined mygame" [img]http://i.imgur.com/iOsWyx4.png[/img] Whatever you say
Gondar has SnY(4100g) but no Deso(4100g) :(
THE SUMMIT 2:ELECTRIC BOOGALO [url]http://summit.beyondthesummit.tv/[/url] now featuring a compendium, courier, treasure chest, stretch goals, confirmation of the next 2 summits AND qualifiers start Friday!
[QUOTE=Wolf532;46127425]"A couple peruvians ruined mygame" [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iOsWyx4.png[/IMG] Whatever you say[/QUOTE] tbh those deaths are to be expected since bat is the initiator and has a good chance of getting fucked up by enemy team if he doesn't backup pronto after disabling someone. But I don't even have a mmr rating yet so what do I know.
2-19-18 isn't to be expected.
Tbh with a team like that it sounds like they didn't follow up half of the time.
Surely after dying a certain amount of times you realise how your team-mates play and can adjust.
[QUOTE=LtKyle2;46127760]tbh those deaths are to be expected since bat is the initiator and has a good chance of getting fucked up by enemy team if he doesn't backup pronto after disabling someone. But I don't even have a mmr rating yet so what do I know.[/QUOTE] If you have blink forcestaff and are quick you shouldn't be dying at all while initiating unless they have a hex or something else with instant cast time/Enemies are in the fucking Matrix [editline]1st October 2014[/editline] If you died while initiating as batrider your initiation probably did nothing. [editline]1st October 2014[/editline] [QUOTE=Viper202;46127911]Tbh with a team like that it sounds like they didn't follow up half of the time.[/QUOTE] I play in potato tier MMR, my team follows up most of my initations. Batrider is just literally handing your team a hero on a silver platter, it's impossible for them to fuck it up.
A bat can make or break your team. Ive had bats who would only use lasso two times in a 60 min game, or one that rushed shadowblade, and insisted on not buying blink or force because "shadowblade is way better."
if nmagain is 4,2 why do I get matched against him in normals when im 3,5k [editline]2nd October 2014[/editline] he's right the matchmaking sucks dick
i think the most important part of a team is the initiator whether it be a tidehunter with refresher or a batrider with blink and force staff, having a way to break the ice and let your team punch first can really win you games
[QUOTE=Bumrang;46128165]A bat can make or break your team. Ive had bats who would only use lasso two times in a 60 min game, or one that rushed shadowblade, and insisted on not buying blink or force because "shadowblade is way better."[/QUOTE] I've actually had none of this from a bat. They always at least get blink then just use lasso on anything they see. Usually to drag a tidehunter into the middle of everyone for a 5 man ravage. But hey shit happens.
[QUOTE=Muracle;46128269]I've actually had none of this from a bat. They always at least get blink then just use lasso on anything they see. Usually to drag a tidehunter into the middle of everyone for a 5 man ravage. But hey shit happens.[/QUOTE] Speaking of which, does Kraken Shell remove Lasso? I haven't really seen games where a Batrider lassos a Tide so I'm genuinely interested in knowing.
[QUOTE=Egevened;46128179]if nmagain is 4,2 why do I get matched against him in normals when im 3,5k [editline]2nd October 2014[/editline] he's right the matchmaking sucks dick[/QUOTE] Doubt he is 4.2 then because even in the super low populated Australian servers there is almost no chance of a 4.2k player being matched with a 3.5k player no matter the time of day. Only time it happens is when you get a 4.8k + 3.5k in party. Disclaimer: MMR doesnt mean shit till 5k+ and the accuracy variance is huge (+/- ~500). Also not hating, he could be 4.2 but in my experience with matchmaking its super unlikely (unless his unranked hidden mmr is like 800 less than ranked)
ive played with and against 4.7 at 3.8 happened only twice at the early hours, but still
[QUOTE=Clovis;46128531]ive played with and against 4.7 at 3.8 happened only twice at the early hours, but still[/QUOTE] As I said, Australian servers due to low ranked populations at night time can cause outliers. I've had games against people on the SEA leader boards because of this but its by no means a rule and is almost non-existent on ranked All Pick in other regions.
[QUOTE=Optimus Crime;46128359]Speaking of which, does Kraken Shell remove Lasso? I haven't really seen games where a Batrider lassos a Tide so I'm genuinely interested in knowing.[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure that it does.
[QUOTE=wizard`;46128506]Doubt he is 4.2 then because even in the super low populated Australian servers there is almost no chance of a 4.2k player being matched with a 3.5k player no matter the time of day. Only time it happens is when you get a 4.8k + 3.5k in party. Disclaimer: MMR doesnt mean shit till 5k+ and the accuracy variance is huge (+/- ~500). Also not hating, he could be 4.2 but in my experience with matchmaking its super unlikely (unless his unranked hidden mmr is like 800 less than ranked)[/QUOTE] he said normals not ranked
[QUOTE=Optimus Crime;46128359]Speaking of which, does Kraken Shell remove Lasso? I haven't really seen games where a Batrider lassos a Tide so I'm genuinely interested in knowing.[/QUOTE] kraken purges everything that can be purged, lasso can be removed by dark pact and abba shield so kraken can also remove it [editline]2nd October 2014[/editline] [QUOTE=Col.Rebel;46128231]i think the most important part of a team is the initiator whether it be a tidehunter with refresher or a batrider with blink and force staff, having a way to break the ice and let your team punch first can really win you games[/QUOTE] this is true, if you have nobody that mans up and jumps the enemy you'll usually lose the game unless the enemy is scared and doesn't jump you first for some reason
[QUOTE=wizard`;46128506]Doubt he is 4.2 then because even in the super low populated Australian servers there is almost no chance of a 4.2k player being matched with a 3.5k player no matter the time of day. Only time it happens is when you get a 4.8k + 3.5k in party. Disclaimer: MMR doesnt mean shit till 5k+ and the accuracy variance is huge (+/- ~500). Also not hating, he could be 4.2 but in my experience with matchmaking its super unlikely (unless his unranked hidden mmr is like 800 less than ranked)[/QUOTE] i was in a 5stack against his 5stack [editline]2nd October 2014[/editline] and my unranked mmr is probably much lower than my ranked anyway
I feel like a god playing Ogre Magi, very little really gets in the way of 7 armor and 600+ hp at lv 1 plus all the DoT and slow from Ignite and an early Orb of Venom
I have taken it upon myself to never be insistently negative. If I see myself post something negative I have to follow it up with postitive vibes. It's made the game more fun tbh, a win or a loss doesn't really matter anymore.
I like to give out obviously overly generous compliments, carefully crafted so as to not sound sarcastic, for the light atmosphere it brings.
[QUOTE=SnakeSolid;46130688]I feel like a god playing Ogre Magi, very little really gets in the way of 7 armor and 600+ hp at lv 1 plus all the DoT and slow from Ignite and an early Orb of Venom[/QUOTE] Don't forget about the 2.5hp/s regen that he gets which makes laning against a harassing lane so much easier.
Yeap that too, playing him post-buff I really noticed how I didn't really need any regen at all apart from the first 4 tangos I buy. The 'nerf' of sorts to his Q didn't really bother me much since I play him around his W anyway
[QUOTE=Egevened;46128179]if nmagain is 4,2 why do I get matched against him in normals when im 3,5k [editline]2nd October 2014[/editline] he's right the matchmaking sucks dick[/QUOTE] not even that huge difference?? My matchmaking experience has always been just about consistent. If there are few ~3,3k or something and a few 4k, then enemies have also had similarly ranked players. Always. Even in normal I believe this applies. Depending on server too.
took me 4 attempts to win a game with od on all hero challenge.. Every game my team picked super greedy but on the last one I learned from my mistakes and supported their asses off so they carried me to victory. Hate that boring ass hero [editline]2nd October 2014[/editline] sniper next lmao.. At least I find him fun for some morbid reason
Hes not fun now that you cant stop tp's by right clicking outside of peoples vision
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.