• Grand Theft Auto Series Megathread V2: Give Me (GTA V) PC
    73,869 replies, posted
Anyone out there on Xbox want to play, I have zero Xbox friends right now would really like to boost my race wins up for vehicle mods. If anyone else needs help with it I can let you win some races and you can let me win some. Even if you want to just goof around I'm pretty much always gaming. [b]XBL GT:[/b] ArcNova3146 [sp]fuck, this is Arc Nova made this post on gfs account sorry[/sp]
[QUOTE=Radio Flyer;43649533]Anyone out there on Xbox want to play, I have zero Xbox friends right now would really like to boost my race wins up for vehicle mods. If anyone else needs help with it I can let you win some races and you can let me win some. Even if you want to just goof around I'm pretty much always gaming. [b]XBL GT:[/b] ArcNova3146 [sp]fuck, this is Arc Nova made this post on gfs account sorry[/sp][/QUOTE] Just sent you a friend request
So, some guy stole my jet, and started flying over the beach. I went to retrieve it, but it looked nice enough against the sunset that I grabbed an image of it... [IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/7661/aL3rN_5dhUaVOWB1mEN3OA/0_0.jpg[/IMG] ...before it nosedived at 400 mph into the ground :v: Also found a semi and drove it all the way around the map. [IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/3914/kO_ZKlXPNEGFUW8yn75WNw/0_0.jpg[/IMG]
Could I get an invite to FAPS? Socialclub: arcynova
[QUOTE=Radio Flyer;43649846]Could I get an invite to FAPS? Socialclub: arcynova[/QUOTE] Just sent one to you, expect it soon.
[QUOTE=racerfan;43650681]Just sent one to you, expect it soon.[/QUOTE] kinda dumb question, will i get it in game or through social club email?
[QUOTE=Radio Flyer;43650800]kinda dumb question, will i get it in game or through social club email?[/QUOTE] You have to accept it in Social Club, I think.
Can I also get an invite to FAPS too? Socialclub: iAmaNewb Edit: Thanks!
Adventures of Arcnova and Comcastic: [IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/8608/_oqXPHc2ZUyNsvkNmYk4Cg/0_0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/8645/XgU9Z6fBzUORStllgrs_PQ/0_0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/5156/rl6tQ2qnBE68FCbSC6BHnQ/0_0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/0928/B_5-iHRckECYqw9rQyoSFA/0_0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/9034/ZML9dgeusUmecCqTcmR7uA/0_0.jpg[/IMG] Lastly, Arcnova knocking a paramedic the fuck out: [IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/1942/NSp-RPOZ1kmo9dc7mjutrw/0_0.jpg[/IMG]
Could I get an Invite to FAPS also? Social Club: Scorpionstyng
I hope they add a mission creator soon with the ability to make tons of cool shit like hacking and enemy buzzards.
How do you play GTA V? I like exploring areas so I will be doing that the majority of the time. Maybe a little fighting on the side.
[QUOTE=Scorpionsting;43652715]How do you play GTA V? I like exploring areas so I will be doing that the majority of the time. Maybe a little fighting on the side.[/QUOTE] Driving around roadkilling everything.
Patrolling highways in the buzzard, lot of flying usually.
[QUOTE=Scorpionsting;43652715]How do you play GTA V? I like exploring areas so I will be doing that the majority of the time. Maybe a little fighting on the side.[/QUOTE] I usually think around how much fun I would be having if this was on PC right now
How come when I pick suicide my character no longer shoots himself? He always just takes a pill and dies. It it because there's a silencer on the basic pistol?
[QUOTE=Adamhully;43655110]How come when I pick suicide my character no longer shoots himself? He always just takes a pill and dies. It it because there's a silencer on the basic pistol?[/QUOTE] Happens if you have no ammo, don't know about the silencer.
[QUOTE=proch;43655329]Happens if you have no ammo, don't know about [B]the silencer.[/B][/QUOTE] The silencer affects it. When I removed my silencer, my guy stopped taking the pills and started blowing his brains out.
[QUOTE=RenegadeCop;43655555]Why are there no animals in gta online? I know it takes place before the story, does it also take place before animals exist?[/QUOTE] International law reasons, the same reason there's no nudity in Online. Rockstar probably thought ahead and decided if some country decided they had a problem with killing animals (and/or naked strippers), and demanded it removed from all the copies of the game being sold there, it'd be easy to patch it out from singleplayer to comply. If somebody in that country with the censored version tried to join a lobby with an American, however, you'd have a fuckup on at least one end. The only solutions would be to stop the censored country from playing with anyone else, or to try and remove animals/nudity from all servers after everyone has gotten used to it. [editline]a[/editline] [QUOTE=RenegadeCop;43655921]You can commit mass genocide (except with cars) but nope better not hit a deer, shark, or rat![/QUOTE] Tell it to the theoretical country. [editline]a[/editline] I should also say that, as far as I know, zero countries have actually requested to censor GTA V yet. Rockstar made this decision long before the game came out, so they wouldn't have to remove animals and nudity from Online right as everyone would start having fun with it. They could, theoretically, add it back whenever they want to, but they're probably playing it safe for now.
Oh I thought it was just engine constraints, same reason like 80% of NPC activity is cut from online
Why would they advertise hunting in the trailer damnit
[QUOTE=DaysBefore;43655891]Oh I thought it was just engine constraints, same reason like 80% of NPC activity is cut from online[/QUOTE] I think it is that, or something related to desync/performance. Probably the same reason why trains were missing online in GTA4/RDR.
[QUOTE=Arc Nova;43656179]Why would they advertise hunting in the trailer damnit[/QUOTE] You can still hunt in story mode, after you finish Cletus' missions.
[QUOTE=ForDaNords;43656419]You can still hunt in story mode, after you finish Cletus' missions.[/QUOTE] but with my buds
It's not like if you were killing real animals, the game even gives you a two star wanted level if you kill them. The idea of censoring animals to prevent people from killing them makes no sense. It's like if we removed pedestrians because people could kill them.
I'm more saying its engine restrictions are online is more stressful than sp than some law bullshit. Plus PC version, we'll be able to mod it back in I bet.
A guy literally just joined the lobby, destroyed my car and then he left the lobby.
[QUOTE=TurtleeyFP;43655848]International law reasons, the same reason there's no nudity in Online. Rockstar probably thought ahead and decided if some country decided they had a problem with killing animals (and/or naked strippers), and demanded it removed from all the copies of the game being sold there, it'd be easy to patch it out from singleplayer to comply. If somebody in that country with the censored version tried to join a lobby with an American, however, you'd have a fuckup on at least one end. The only solutions would be to stop the censored country from playing with anyone else, or to try and remove animals/nudity from all servers after everyone has gotten used to it.[/QUOTE]But you can kill animals in singeplayer so that doesn't make any sense why a country would ask for it to be removed from multiplayer. Are you just pulling this out of your ass or what. Red Dead had animals in multiplayer.
That moment when you accidentally hit triangle/y while you're driving
[QUOTE=TurtleeyFP;43655848]International law reasons, the same reason there's no nudity in Online. Rockstar probably thought ahead and decided if some country decided they had a problem with killing animals (and/or naked strippers), and demanded it removed from all the copies of the game being sold there, it'd be easy to patch it out from singleplayer to comply. If somebody in that country with the censored version tried to join a lobby with an American, however, you'd have a fuckup on at least one end. The only solutions would be to stop the censored country from playing with anyone else, or to try and remove animals/nudity from all servers after everyone has gotten used to it. [editline]a[/editline] Tell it to the theoretical country. [editline]a[/editline] I should also say that, as far as I know, zero countries have actually requested to censor GTA V yet. Rockstar made this decision long before the game came out, so they wouldn't have to remove animals and nudity from Online right as everyone would start having fun with it. They could, theoretically, add it back whenever they want to, but they're probably playing it safe for now.[/QUOTE] I really doubt this is the reason. There IS nudity in online, if you go to a few houses outback on the pool there will be nude women. The reason with animals is probably just because it would be way more work to impliment and since the game uses p2p, players would have to cast (think host) every single animal's position along many players in the same area effectively making the game run even slower than it already does. It's because of a limitation, not a law.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.