• Grand Theft Auto Series Megathread V2: Give Me (GTA V) PC
    73,869 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Kebab;43474188]If someone pulls out of an infantry fight to grab a tank then they are weak shit and everybody else would be smart to clear off so as to not give them the satisfaction of getting cheap kills. However getting your own tank to deal with another tanker is a-ok But tanks are easy enough to deal with if they don't move around too much, you can just get a mugger to hijack them and they race off in the tank[/QUOTE] They're simple to kill actually, I taken them out with hand grenades. The law enforcement vehicles that are in close proximity of the tank actually serve as extra explosives that damage the tank. I'm thinking of throwing stickies to cruisers that follow tanks.
Whenever I get a tank I always just follow people around, creepin on them without shooting at them. Best thing when you get a couple of cars swing round a corner and they see you then beat a hasty retreat
Why the fuck do you have to hold X when parachuting to release the smoke? Why can't you just enable it like on BOGT?
I discovered my fat doppelganger! [img]http://imgur.com/yDl0IN9.jpg[/img] [editline]9th January 2014[/editline] [img]http://imgur.com/4VhOIzP.jpg[/img] There can be only one.
Ah I love having a tank I rarely hunt random people, instead I either a: go in a tank convoy with my friends where we all set bounties on each other and let people come to try to kill us or b: hunt down assholes who camp the LS customs with stickies etc. and then kill them like 10 times before giving them some money if they're lower leveled :>
It's interesting just to roll up to people while in a tank, even without a hint of hostility, and watch their reactions.
I just got like 10 messages from people like Ron, Martin, Gerald and others congratulating me for a good work after killing someone.
[QUOTE=Zender Troop;43479555]I just got like 10 messages from people like Ron, Martin, Gerald and others congratulating me for a good work after killing someone.[/QUOTE] That happened to me once. I did a bunch of missions, but I guess the "thank you" texts got delayed, so I got a bunch all at once. [editline]sdfs[/editline] Holy shit that Jet Lag air race. I was ecstatic when I shot all three of you down one after the other. But then I missed the checkpoint and crashed...
Sultan for best drift car. [editline]10th January 2014[/editline] That last jump on jumps jumps jumps. You hit it right, you either spin the fuck out and hit/land on the bridge or you fly over it like a rocket. I dont even.
Level 61 already, that took quite a while.
[QUOTE=Reagy;43480004]Sultan for best drift car. [editline]10th January 2014[/editline] That last jump on jumps jumps jumps. You hit it right, you either spin the fuck out and hit/land on the bridge or you fly over it like a rocket. I dont even.[/QUOTE] Of all the expensive cars I have I still enjoy driving my Sultan the most. I wish it sounded more like a rally car or a Subaru.
Great, some asshole blows up my fully insured emperor and mors wont see it so I just lost my only classic car.
[QUOTE=Reagy;43480841]Great, some asshole blows up my fully insured emperor and mors wont see it so I just lost my only classic car.[/QUOTE] The same thing happened to me. I'm sitting in my Gauntlet and I start a mission through my phone. When the mission starts, my Gaunlet is missing. When I finish, it's gone completely. I call my mechanic and he says it's destroyed, but I call Mors and they seem to have forgotten it existed. That was my very first car.
[QUOTE=TurtleeyFP;43481158]The same thing happened to me. I'm sitting in my Gauntlet and I start a mission through my phone. When the mission starts, my Gaunlet is missing. When I finish, it's gone completely. I call my mechanic and he says it's destroyed, but I call Mors and they seem to have forgotten it existed. That was my very first car.[/QUOTE] Same with me, RIP my gauntlet
[QUOTE=Reagy;43480841]Great, some asshole blows up my fully insured emperor and mors wont see it so I just lost my only classic car.[/QUOTE] That just happened with my Sultan the other day, I spent an hour and a half looking for that to make it my first car on this character. I'll get a new one, but it won't be the same. :'( Can't drive my Asea now either, I'm afraid it'll happen again.
Finally found a Bobcat, now my redneck character is complete. [img]http://imgur.com/zlrAEoo.jpg[/img] Look at this sexy beast. [img]http://imgur.com/9bfZIvF.jpg[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/63WMWAf.jpg[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/HlBWb8J.jpg[/img] Love this truck.
A lot of people say Paleto Bay is a good place to find Bobcats, but I found it much easier to find one along Route 68. Pageking? Here, have some [URL="http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201287593-Rat-Loader-missing-from-GTAO-Garage-after-Title-Update-1-07"]good news[/URL] about the Rat Loader.
Holy fuck I played a game of Golf with 3 of my friends. I did NOT know that it would take one and a half hour. At least I was the only one with a positive score!
[QUOTE=Computrix;43482373]A lot of people say Paleto Bay is a good place to find Bobcats, but I found it much easier to find one along Route 68.[/QUOTE] I found mine along some dirt roads out by Sandy Shores. Though I remember finding one on the Great Ocean highway too. I think it's pretty much dumb luck where they spawn.
Are there any clothing items you guys think should be added to online? I personally would love some Varsity/Letterman Jackets so I could finally pull off a Hotline Miami themed character. Or some gloves, those would be nice too.
Suit pants that actually fit with the god damn suits would be nice. [I]I'm looking at you, slate pants[/I]
[QUOTE=Bicko Blicko;43482411]Holy fuck I played a game of Golf with 3 of my friends. I did NOT know that it would take one and a half hour. At least I was the only one with a positive score![/QUOTE] I haven't gotten to golf yet but I played tennis against a bot and selected one set but it felt like it lasted forever :v:
I want two-piece suits just like what the 3 protagonists wear. [editline]10th January 2014[/editline] Is there a quick way to earn RP fast?
at least if you're playing golf against a NPC you can beat them across the head with the club if you get upset. You can also hit people with the golf ball.
Chased a guy with a $7000 bounty to the airport, where he tried to get away in a titan. I flew a jet into his wing and fucked up his plane, so he got out and stole a cop car to get to the choppers. By the time I got there, he was taking off in a cargobob. I grabbed a cargobob too since it was the only chopper there, and chased him to the middle of LS where he tried to fly through some sketchy areas to get away, but I got through and rammed him into 2 or 3 buildings before his chopper ate shit, so I landed and sniped him just as he was about to get away in an SUV. He sent me a text that said "I like you" and I flew off into the sunset in what was left of my cargobob. [editline] 10th January 2014 [/editline] the sun was really hot and I died
I'm now stealing Tanks, Buzzards (The other day I wrecked a crew with a stolen buzzard) and today I got a Barracks OL from a small parking lot in Paleto Bay. I'm still level 35, but nothing stops me from stealing. I'm trying to get a Minigun trough a Survival Mission but they only spawn after the 8th or 9th Wave. I'm slowly turning into the new Phil Cassidy [editline]10th January 2014[/editline] [QUOTE=OficerHonkHonk;43482728]Are there any clothing items you guys think should be added to online? I personally would love some Varsity/Letterman Jackets so I could finally pull off a Hotline Miami themed character. Or some gloves, those would be nice too.[/QUOTE] I dislike how there are Skirts but there aren't tights and how there aren't multi-colored scarfs. Why does the artwork image for GTA:O has a man with a bandanna on his mouth but in GTA:O there aren't bandannas?
[QUOTE=Sgt. Nikolai;43483965] I dislike how there are Skirts but there aren't tights and how there aren't multi-colored scarfs. Why does the artwork image for GTA:O has a man with a bandanna on his mouth but in GTA:O there aren't bandannas?[/QUOTE] There are bandanas male characters can wear on their heads.
Some kid who sounded like he was 10 years old started chasing me around the map and eventually managed to get a sticky bomb on me, so I got out my tank and killed him and his friends over and over I actually made him cry and tell me to stop. So satisfying
I'm starting to suspect that different wheel types actually affect the cars handling. There's a noticeable difference between the grip on the 'Sport' and 'High End' tires. Did a drag race with two identical cars on the landing strip. I had High End tires and my opponent used Sport tires and he was always faster in the start. Top speed was unaffected but I did not have the same grip as him during launch, we used a grenade as start signal. I also tried racing with the Entity using off-road tires and i kept sliding into shit constantly.
[QUOTE=ze beaver;43482775]Suit pants that actually fit with the god damn suits would be nice. [I]I'm looking at you, slate pants[/I][/QUOTE] Yeah, what the fuck is that? Slate pants (but not slate anything else) are fucking purple apparently? [editline]10th January 2014[/editline] [QUOTE=Hoffa1337;43486612]I'm starting to suspect that different wheel types actually affect the cars handling. There's a noticeable difference between the grip on the 'Sport' and 'High End' tires. Did a drag race with two identical cars on the landing strip. I had High End tires and my opponent used Sport tires and he was always faster in the start. Top speed was unaffected but I did not have the same grip as him during launch, we used a grenade as start signal. I also tried racing with the Entity using off-road tires and i kept sliding into shit constantly.[/QUOTE] I know that off-road tires definitely make a difference but I was never sure about others [editline]10th January 2014[/editline] [QUOTE=OficerHonkHonk;43482728]Are there any clothing items you guys think should be added to online? I personally would love some Varsity/Letterman Jackets so I could finally pull off a Hotline Miami themed character. Or some gloves, those would be nice too.[/QUOTE] Some hats that don't suck. Tophats, snapbacks, more fitted caps
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.