• Grand Theft Auto Series Megathread V2: Give Me (GTA V) PC
    73,869 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Indyclone77;43798758]They have the source code but its such a tangled mess they can't actually use it.[/QUOTE] never really heard a source on these statements, even though i don't really doubt it i would like to have source rather than word of mouth
I'm fairly certain they haven't lost it.
-snip-
I hate to ask this again, but could anyone on Xbox help me get Franklin's Buffalo? Anytime I try to do it, it wont let me back online, saying "failed to save critical data" or something like that. I'd appreciate it a lot and I promise I wont sell it.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/arVHTdC.gif[/IMG] I honestly don't know what I expected to happen. (also I hope the filesize is alright. Never made gifs like this before)
[QUOTE=endorphinsam;43798830]never really heard a source on these statements, even though i don't really doubt it i would like to have source rather than word of mouth[/QUOTE] Only saying what I remember last time someone asked R* about it
Yo, can I get my invite accepted to FAPS again? I'm Links82 on there.
So anyone want to play some Cops n Crooks on PC?
[QUOTE=DaysBefore;43802511]So anyone want to play some Cops n Crooks on PC?[/QUOTE] You guys should come to this tia
pls join
Can someone accept my request for faps, it's the same as my fp name.
New verified jobs. [quote][url]http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52181/10-New-Rockstar-Verified-Jobs-Added-to-GTA-Online.html[/url][/quote]
What would you guys think about someone who played legit but then found a bug and decided to abuse it and make loads of money?
[QUOTE=Sgt. Nikolai;43804024]What would you guys think about someone who played legit but then found a bug and decided to abuse it and make loads of money?[/QUOTE] the economy in online is shit anyways so it wouldnt be a big deal to be honest
[QUOTE=EnlightenDead;43804037]the economy in online is shit anyways so it wouldnt be a big deal to be honest[/QUOTE] Anyways. I don't think that R* can blame me for the bug. Every time I play with my friend, Armored Trucks start spawning constantly. It's not like if we are triggering it to happen.
Has any one ever been able to throw a grenade online? I hold it for 3 seconds but they still always drop it at my feet every time. Do I have to hold it until it starts ticking or something?
[QUOTE=HawkeyeTy;43804467]Has any one ever been able to throw a grenade online? I hold it for 3 seconds but they still always drop it at my feet every time. Do I have to hold it until it starts ticking or something?[/QUOTE] You have to aim.
[QUOTE=GeneralSpecific;43804654]You have to aim.[/QUOTE] Never would've thought. [editline]5th February 2014[/editline] But seriously it really feels way more clunky and unpredictable than the control in SP.
[QUOTE=HawkeyeTy;43804767]Never would've thought. [editline]5th February 2014[/editline] But seriously it really feels way more clunky and unpredictable than the control in SP.[/QUOTE] Just threw like 3 in a survival match. Unless the smaller player size has anything to do with it, I'd say it's just fine.
[QUOTE=iAmaNewb;43766414][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esRJktp1p1g[/media][/QUOTE] I can't get this to work. My PS3 won't let me access Account Management unless I exit the game first.
[QUOTE=Bernie Buddy;43805693]I can't get this to work. My PS3 won't let me access Account Management unless I exit the game first.[/QUOTE] You have to press triangle on it.
Okay so something really weird has happened, whenever an NPC sends me a job or I request one from them I always get a custom player made mission, but the thing is these custom jobs don't have a reward in RP or cash. What the fuck, how do I get the normal jobs back?
[QUOTE=JustExtreme;43642637][U]Adder selling glitch that currently works[/U] I've only done it 4 or 5 times so far myself but it definitely works. [B]You must be in an invite only session and your friend must be the host, assuming you're the one who is doing the selling.[/B] 1. Get Adder and a Friend. (Make sure your car access is set to Everyone and you have a slot in your garage/a vehicle you're ok to replace) 2. Buy a Karin Rebel from the San Andreas Cars website (3,000 dollars) 3. Drive away from your house in your Adder and get a friend to lift it in a Cargobob. 4. Press start and enter the Marketplace/PSN Store (YOU MUST BE IN AN INVITE ONLY SESSION, YOU CANNOT BE THE HOST) 5. Back out of the Store, there will be 2 Adders. One with a Personal Vehicle Icon and one without (this is the one attached to Cargobob). Get your friend to drop the one without and get in it and never touch the one with the Personal Vehicle icon. Sometimes when your friend drops the cargobob it will drive off because your player when you left turned into an NPC ped so maybe drop it somewhere with something blocking it OR have a fun chase. 6. Go far away from the other Adder in your current (non personal vehicle) Adder and have your mechanic deliver your Rebel. Make sure the mechanic leaves gets out of your rebel i.e. park in front of him. 7. Go to Los Santos Customs and sell your Adder, I got about 700k each time and it depends how many upgrades you've done how much you get. 8. Have your friend drive you back to your apartment. 9. Go inside your garage and drive another random car out (doesn't matter which). Before you re-enter your garage, purchase a new Rebel (for time purposes, there is no 45 minute real world limit for selling cars purchased from the web store). 10. Drive your random car back into your garage. 11. Voila! Your Adder will be in the same place it was before and you can repeat the exact process again without a wait! Please note: sometimes on doing the glitch the game will go weird and crash somewhat so you can't hear mics and can't open phone, etc. if this happens just leave session and get your buddy to reinvite you. If anyone needs a buddy to do this with I'm sure you'll be able to find someone in this thread or in the Crew and I might be on myself later. FYI this glitch is a combination of two glitches I found on /r/gtaglitches so I can't take full credit especially because I copy and pasted quite a bit of this.[/QUOTE] FYI this still works if anyone needs money
[Sp]Did Trevor just seriously asked Franklin if Lamar is gay? According to Trevor, Lamar has a hotness to him, but he's not really his type.[/sp]
God fucking dammit. Why can I literally get shot by a tank and I have to pay $12,000 to fucking replace my car after I drove it for literally 5 feet? They should make tanks vulnerable to RPG's, atleast. Two or three would be reasonable but at the moment it seems to take, what, 5?
[QUOTE=Kylel999;43810453]God fucking dammit. Why can I literally get shot by a tank and I have to pay $12,000 to fucking replace my car after I drove it for literally 5 feet? They should make tanks vulnerable to RPG's, atleast. Two or three would be reasonable but at the moment it seems to take, what, 5?[/QUOTE] 7, depends where you hit.
They should make vehicles and players invulnerable for like 10 sec after certain action. Carwash, leaving your home, etc.
My thoughts on what should be done to the tank: -The treads should be able to be buckled from explosives and large amounts of sustained fire from heavy weapons such as the Combat MG and Assault Shotgun. Once buckled the tank will be slower and far harder to steer and generally less maneuverable. Basically how cars behave when the tires are popped. -Increased reload time and perhaps limited ammo (30 shots would probably be a decent number, maybe less. In order to refill the tank an ammo pack can be purchased from Merryweather or Pegasus, with a long cooldown and a steep price.) -The shells should no longer be simply hitscan and should instead have their own velocity and drop (Similar to how it works in Battlefield) This will hopefully make escaping from a crazed tank driver a tad easier since they'll actually have to lead their shots properly as opposed to just pointing and firing. -It should also cost A LOT more to have Pegasus lend it to you and there should be a long-ass cooldown before you can call it again. (Working my arse off to snipe the driver or get up close with my grenade launcher is a lot of wasted effort if he can pay a small fee and call another one instantly.) -The bad sport warnings and insurance fees should also be reimplemented, absolute BS that I have to pay 10k on my car because some wanker decides to blow me up for no reason. I feel that tanks should be used for a huge advantage in missions instead of a huge advantage over other players in free roam, and hopefully if a nerf like this was applied to the tank people would think twice about using it. Because you'll find that the majority of tankers are actually terrible at the game since they sit in a tank for the entire session and have lost the ability to do anything else. OR you could just go fuck it and make the tank only available from the military base that would require a cargobob to be lifted out. /rant
[QUOTE=Kebab;43812014]My thoughts on what should be done to the tank: -The treads should be able to be buckled from explosives and large amounts of sustained fire from heavy weapons such as the Combat MG and Assault Shotgun. Once buckled the tank will be slower and far harder to steer and generally less maneuverable. Basically how cars behave when the tires are popped. -Increased reload time and perhaps limited ammo (30 shots would probably be a decent number, maybe less. In order to refill the tank an ammo pack can be purchased from Merryweather or Pegasus, with a long cooldown and a steep price.) -The shells should no longer be simply hitscan and should instead have their own velocity and drop (Similar to how it works in Battlefield) This will hopefully make escaping from a crazed tank driver a tad easier since they'll actually have to lead their shots properly as opposed to just pointing and firing. -It should also cost A LOT more to have Pegasus lend it to you and there should be a long-ass cooldown before you can call it again. (Working my arse off to snipe the driver or get up close with my grenade launcher is a lot of wasted effort if he can pay a small fee and call another one instantly.) -The bad sport warnings and insurance fees should also be reimplemented, absolute BS that I have to pay 10k on my car because some wanker decides to blow me up for no reason. I feel that tanks should be used for a huge advantage in missions instead of a huge advantage over other players in free roam, and hopefully if a nerf like this was applied to the tank people would think twice about using it. Because you'll find that the majority of tankers are actually terrible at the game since they sit in a tank for the entire session and have lost the ability to do anything else. OR you could just go fuck it and make the tank only available from the military base that would require a cargobob to be lifted out. /rant[/QUOTE] Make Peg have dynamic delivery prices. Bring back [B]ALL INSURANCE PAYMENTS AGAINST THE TANK DRIVER[/B], bad sport warning should only be in place if they shoot the car. Reduce tank health/armour. Much easier to do but they wont do it.
[QUOTE=Kebab;43812014]My thoughts on what should be done to the tank: -The treads should be able to be buckled from explosives and large amounts of sustained fire from heavy weapons such as the Combat MG and Assault Shotgun. Once buckled the tank will be slower and far harder to steer and generally less maneuverable. Basically how cars behave when the tires are popped. -Increased reload time and perhaps limited ammo (30 shots would probably be a decent number, maybe less. In order to refill the tank an ammo pack can be purchased from Merryweather or Pegasus, with a long cooldown and a steep price.) -The shells should no longer be simply hitscan and should instead have their own velocity and drop (Similar to how it works in Battlefield) This will hopefully make escaping from a crazed tank driver a tad easier since they'll actually have to lead their shots properly as opposed to just pointing and firing. -It should also cost A LOT more to have Pegasus lend it to you and there should be a long-ass cooldown before you can call it again. (Working my arse off to snipe the driver or get up close with my grenade launcher is a lot of wasted effort if he can pay a small fee and call another one instantly.) -The bad sport warnings and insurance fees should also be reimplemented, absolute BS that I have to pay 10k on my car because some wanker decides to blow me up for no reason. I feel that tanks should be used for a huge advantage in missions instead of a huge advantage over other players in free roam, and hopefully if a nerf like this was applied to the tank people would think twice about using it. Because you'll find that the majority of tankers are actually terrible at the game since they sit in a tank for the entire session and have lost the ability to do anything else. OR you could just go fuck it and make the tank only available from the military base that would require a cargobob to be lifted out. /rant[/QUOTE] I have always said that the Tank should be earned from stealing it from the military base AND cargobobed into your house.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.