• Grand Theft Auto Series Megathread V2: Give Me (GTA V) PC
    73,869 replies, posted
Any of you psn guys going on later? I really enjoyed playing with you all earlier on and my headset is charged now.
I'll be on in an hour or two
[QUOTE=Adamhully;45167948]I was laughing pretty hard last night playing and racing with you guys, shame I don't have a good wireless mic (Unless you wanna hear AFHFKHFASKSDJ).[/QUOTE] that panto race was ridiculous 13 people in pantos, and not a single one managed to remain on the road the entire race
Anyone wanna hop on? so_slink I'm lonely :(
I finally bothered to request an invite to the Facepunch crew, my Social Club name is Nibbsy. Is there any downside to changing my active crew? Will I lose the benefits I have from my current crew if I made another my active one?
[QUOTE=PacifistHeavy;45168270]I finally bothered to request an invite to the Facepunch crew, my Social Club name is Nibbsy. Is there any downside to changing my active crew? Will I lose the benefits I have from my current crew if I made another my active one?[/QUOTE] Nope. Though, obviously, your Crew Rank (separate from character rank) is specific to each crew, so you'll have to rank up in the FP crew to earn those unlocks (like the crew emblems on shirts and cars), but switching between crews doesn't affect the crew rank, and you can chnge between crews with no problems.
I've been in the fp crew for months, how come I'm still only level 1? Probably a bug I guess...
[QUOTE=Chaotic Lord;45168396]Nope. Though, obviously, your Crew Rank (separate from character rank) is specific to each crew, so you'll have to rank up in the FP crew to earn those unlocks (like the crew emblems on shirts and cars), but switching between crews doesn't affect the crew rank, and you can chnge between crews with no problems.[/QUOTE] Oh, so if I then go back to my current crew, it will keep my level? Cool, thanks!
[QUOTE=Taggart;45167721] oh and [img]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/1677/emLHQlvogkKB1Q2EsWgrDQ/0_0.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] why am i thumbing up for nobody
[QUOTE=JustExtreme;45168439]I've been in the fp crew for months, how come I'm still only level 1? Probably a bug I guess...[/QUOTE] Yeah. in the Facepunch Live crew (the one we made with just the active guys before the crew member limit was increased) my rank never progressed.
Made a request to join FAPS, feel free to add me: Telablob
[QUOTE=MasterAenox;45168524]why am i thumbing up for nobody[/QUOTE] I dunno I'm not you lol
I meet some pretty interesting people when joining random party invites. 90% of the time they're high as fuck.
Well that mission went straight to shit, kill2much :v:
[QUOTE=gullegull;45168797]Well that mission went straight to shit, kill2much :v:[/QUOTE] Rockstar makes you fly a cargobob INTO a warehouse to get the crate. Someone at R* was smoking a lot of crack when they made that mission.
Blomqvist1990 is officially the most fun person to ride motorcycles with.
[QUOTE=T-Sonar.0;45168851]Rockstar makes you fly a cargobob INTO a warehouse to get the crate. Someone at R* was smoking a lot of crack when they made that mission.[/QUOTE] What mission makes you do that? :v:
If you ever want to get someone really pissed, provoke a supercar driving shitard into chasing you and go offroad so he wrecks his ugly piece of shit. I did that to two people just now and they did not stop trying to kill me and destroy my car until I left.
[QUOTE=T-Sonar.0;45168851]Rockstar makes you fly a cargobob INTO a warehouse to get the crate. Someone at R* was smoking a lot of crack when they made that mission.[/QUOTE]Oh, there's also a grabber thing to grab the crate from the warehouse, put it outside and then grab it with the cargobob.
Decided to play some Liberty City Stories today, and gotta admit the way the AI is so silly sometimes kinda makes it even more fun to play (alongside the shitload of side missions, new cars, outfits and stuff like that). [vid]http://puu.sh/9CusK/81cdf6b403.webm[/vid]
We need to get together for shenanigans again. Also I'm gonna go ahead and make a "The FacePunch Games" last man standing. No weapons, face-punching only. [QUOTE=Leestons;45167770]The bar moves so little you can barely tell.[/QUOTE] Also the onscreen stats aren't really all that accurate, so never take them as fact.
Live just ended. I guess I will be seeing you guys on the PC version!
it's all fun and games until the daily Motherfucker-In-A-Zentordo™ gets in the party and when he's finally taken care of another one replaces him
[IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/4889/0bklQjYIc0i8bPTAQS0wQg/0_0.jpg[/IMG] U w0t m8 [IMG]http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/1343/p6iGtrbWkUm5z-v-6qondA/0_0.jpg[/IMG] Game developers, you know you fucked up with character creation if someone can look like an exact clone of you by just changing a few clothes, getting the same haircut and face paint.
I took a SMG from the ground and my character went bald.
It seems the FIB is poisoning Los Santos' water, it's the only way to explain the sudden outbreaks of CSB (Chronic Sudden Baldness)
Maaaaaan, killing assholes is hard work. Gotta love how FP does revenge killings, all while doing stunts and ramming into each other. Laikaboss ain't so boss and High Lion ain't so high no more
I didn't know that Lamar had a crush on Franklin's aunt. Isn't Franklin's aunt like 100 years old or something?
Anyone want to play on Xbox? Can't join any games so might as well do stuff with you guys :v:
I'd love to stick around and play some more now when the server is basically full with fpers but my dog is feeling a bit under the weather so i'm gonna go and take care of him. you boys n' gals behave now. [IMG]http://fi.somethingawful.com/images/smilies/emot-byewhore.gif[/IMG]s
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.