• Five Nights at Freddy's. The indie horror game where animatronics from a pizzaria try to murder you
    12,342 replies, posted
[QUOTE=FunnyStarRunner;46145910][IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/ccd5d2c85a50435f1ff7478d35bf67c5/tumblr_nctq82ikFc1qjqehno1_1280.png[/IMG][/QUOTE] For the life of me, I can never remember the name of this 5N@F artist. But he's my favorite.
[QUOTE=Xonax;46146746]Probably Chica.[/QUOTE] Going to laugh real hard if they make Chica cute or more feminine, draw anons will have a fucking field day
[QUOTE=Lordgeorge16;46147544]For the life of me, I can never remember the name of this 5N@F artist. But he's my favorite.[/QUOTE] [url]http://phillip-banks.tumblr.com/[/url] i think this is him. he browses facepunch too, ive seen him in the tf2 section and this thread.
I just realized chica is a slang word for "Bitch" in spanish or girl..
girl
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hnafAMI.jpg[/IMG] Its good to get back to texturehexing.
[QUOTE=SenhorCreeper;46149168]I just realized chica is a slang word for "Bitch" in spanish or girl..[/QUOTE] bitch is puta.
[QUOTE=Coffee;46149437]bitch is puta.[/QUOTE] I thought it was perra?
[QUOTE=Ardosos;46149473]I thought it was perra?[/QUOTE] perra is literally "female dog"
[QUOTE=Coffee;46149437]bitch is puta.[/QUOTE] I thought puta meant 'whore'
guys, its both
Sorry for the long post - Giant theory. I just had an idea. The bite of 87 may have been the phone guy's vision for the future, as he worked in 1987 and knew his fate. Proof that he knew his fate is that even in night one, he had a little too much information for just a night watchmen. In the call at Night Four he knew that he would die. He also claims to have worked there for longer than one week, as he says "I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact." This being said, he may have been the killer, as he had worked there longer and had access to Backstage, costumes, possibly even the AI Control which may be confirmed since on the seventh night, the player is able to set the ai control. What I am going to get at, is that the phone guy is Mike Schmidt, the players' character. The frontal lobe is located at the front left of the brain, which points to the right door. Foxy comes through that door and on the fourth night there are many bangs on the door. He may have had slow reaction time and low power, thus, keeping the left door open. He says "It's been a bad night... for me." which points to high power consumption. Due to his reaction time looking to other things, the fox enters his room and bites off the left of his head, the frontal lobe, as he is able to predict on night one that he is not able to deal with the fox too easily. (As most people aren't the first time they play the game.) I just want to get hallucinations in here quickly, the freddy with veiny eyes, after the bite on himself he remembers what nearly happened to him, but the store had probably just opened and since he was a victim, the cops hadn't arrested him and arrested the wrong man for the killings. After the bite, he returned to his job after the establishment had closed. His head is screwed up, for time, after his brain was damaged. The place is full of cobwebs and stuff since the establishment had been closed and since he is already hallucinating, he hallucinates the store opening at 6 AM. The more nights he 'works' there, the more distraught he gets (characters quirking at the later nights.) During the seventh night he does ai, blah blah blah you get the general jist of this theory. Some things may look like it doesn't add up or anything since i've just sat here and wrote it out.
as a spanish man i can confirm that perra = literal dog that is female, puta = bitch/whore/pussy (as an insult)
[B]Oh god. So many comments about perra and puta.[/B]
[QUOTE=DareLOL;46150124][B]Oh god. So many comments about perra and puta.[/B][/QUOTE] Perros y putas son diferentes.
[QUOTE=DareLOL;46150124][B]Oh god. So many comments about perra and puta.[/B][/QUOTE] [I]¡Hijo de perra, Superman![/I]
Has anyone tried to do that "sound to image" thing for the sounds?
[QUOTE=DareLOL;46149378][t]http://i.imgur.com/hnafAMI.jpg[/t] Its good to get back to texturehexing.[/QUOTE] Why use a wood texture? Why not felt?
[QUOTE=Daemon White;46150435]Why use a wood texture? Why not felt?[/QUOTE] What wood texture?
[QUOTE=DareLOL;46150531]What wood texture?[/QUOTE] I think he's talking about how if you look real close at the textures on them, it resembles chipboard. Like this [t]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/wood-chipboard-texture-yellow-can-be-used-as-background-30857477.jpg[/t]
[QUOTE=helpiminabox;46150706]I think he's talking about how if you look real close at the textures on them, it resembles chipboard. Like this [t]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/wood-chipboard-texture-yellow-can-be-used-as-background-30857477.jpg[/t][/QUOTE] I didn't make the texture, I only recolored it. The texture was made by I6NIS. .-.
[QUOTE=helpiminabox;46150706]I think he's talking about how if you look real close at the textures on them, it resembles chipboard. Like this [t]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/wood-chipboard-texture-yellow-can-be-used-as-background-30857477.jpg[/t][/QUOTE] Wasn't there a thread about that particular image in the photoshop subforum? It was like 1.5 or even 2 years ago.
[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/841/839/deb.jpg[/img][t]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/841/823/98e.png[/t][t]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/833/947/b2b.png[/t]
So, in case you didn't already know, Foxy has been confirmed. I'm not the one who contacted him, by the way. [IMG]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141001011526/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/b/bb/Foxyconfirmed.png[/IMG]
[QUOTE=SenhorCreeper;46149168]I just realized chica is a slang word for "Bitch" in spanish or girl..[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure that's 'puta'
[QUOTE=Karishnikova;46152539]I'm pretty sure that's 'puta'[/QUOTE] We just finished talking about this, please don't start again.
[QUOTE=Advisorbuggy;46149957]Sorry for the long post - Giant theory. I just had an idea. The bite of 87 may have been the phone guy's vision for the future, as he worked in 1987 and knew his fate. Proof that he knew his fate is that even in night one, he had a little too much information for just a night watchmen. In the call at Night Four he knew that he would die. He also claims to have worked there for longer than one week, as he says "I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact." This being said, he may have been the killer, as he had worked there longer and had access to Backstage, costumes, possibly even the AI Control which may be confirmed since on the seventh night, the player is able to set the ai control. What I am going to get at, is that the phone guy is Mike Schmidt, the players' character. The frontal lobe is located at the front left of the brain, which points to the right door. Foxy comes through that door and on the fourth night there are many bangs on the door. He may have had slow reaction time and low power, thus, keeping the left door open. He says "It's been a bad night... for me." which points to high power consumption. Due to his reaction time looking to other things, the fox enters his room and bites off the left of his head, the frontal lobe, as he is able to predict on night one that he is not able to deal with the fox too easily. (As most people aren't the first time they play the game.) I just want to get hallucinations in here quickly, the freddy with veiny eyes, after the bite on himself he remembers what nearly happened to him, but the store had probably just opened and since he was a victim, the cops hadn't arrested him and arrested the wrong man for the killings. After the bite, he returned to his job after the establishment had closed. His head is screwed up, for time, after his brain was damaged. The place is full of cobwebs and stuff since the establishment had been closed and since he is already hallucinating, he hallucinates the store opening at 6 AM. The more nights he 'works' there, the more distraught he gets (characters quirking at the later nights.) During the seventh night he does ai, blah blah blah you get the general jist of this theory. Some things may look like it doesn't add up or anything since i've just sat here and wrote it out.[/QUOTE] That's stupid. You're stupid.
[QUOTE=Advisorbuggy;46149957]Sorry for the long post - Giant theory. I just had an idea. The bite of 87 may have been the phone guy's vision for the future, as he worked in 1987 and knew his fate. Proof that he knew his fate is that even in night one, he had a little too much information for just a night watchmen. In the call at Night Four he knew that he would die. He also claims to have worked there for longer than one week, as he says "I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact." This being said, he may have been the killer, as he had worked there longer and had access to Backstage, costumes, possibly even the AI Control which may be confirmed since on the seventh night, the player is able to set the ai control. What I am going to get at, is that the phone guy is Mike Schmidt, the players' character. The frontal lobe is located at the front left of the brain, which points to the right door. Foxy comes through that door and on the fourth night there are many bangs on the door. He may have had slow reaction time and low power, thus, keeping the left door open. He says "It's been a bad night... for me." which points to high power consumption. Due to his reaction time looking to other things, the fox enters his room and bites off the left of his head, the frontal lobe, as he is able to predict on night one that he is not able to deal with the fox too easily. (As most people aren't the first time they play the game.) I just want to get hallucinations in here quickly, the freddy with veiny eyes, after the bite on himself he remembers what nearly happened to him, but the store had probably just opened and since he was a victim, the cops hadn't arrested him and arrested the wrong man for the killings. After the bite, he returned to his job after the establishment had closed. His head is screwed up, for time, after his brain was damaged. The place is full of cobwebs and stuff since the establishment had been closed and since he is already hallucinating, he hallucinates the store opening at 6 AM. The more nights he 'works' there, the more distraught he gets (characters quirking at the later nights.) During the seventh night he does ai, blah blah blah you get the general jist of this theory. Some things may look like it doesn't add up or anything since i've just sat here and wrote it out.[/QUOTE] you lost me at "the phone guy's vision for the future"
So at this point my friend just goes: you know what...I dont think Foxy, Chica and Bonnie are killers...they be hunters for the lazy one. Freddy is the one that kills you, its just that hes so fed up at how incompetent chica and bonnie be as thus the reason why he starts coming after you on day 3. When you run out of power hes right there to happily taunt at you for your failure, but hes a gentleman though that he'll let you live if you make it to 6am. they then said "but I bet his favorite time of the year is when the clocks go back an hour, as some businesses clocks are set that at 2am the clocks go back an hour automatically. So imagine you are doing your thing at Freddy's which you happen to look at the clock and its 1:59 but instead of going 2am it just goes 1am and then you start hearing Freddy's laugh...behind you"
[QUOTE=Bow;46152499]So, in case you didn't already know, Foxy has been confirmed. I'm not the one who contacted him, by the way. [IMG]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141001011526/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/b/bb/Foxyconfirmed.png[/IMG][/QUOTE] In more ways than one? Foxy becomes friend. Help save you from animatronics
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.