• Grand Theft Auto Series Megathread V8 - Get Some Hackerbucks™ from your Local Hacker, TODAY!
    5,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Mr. Zombie;48370130]Imagine Red Dead with GTA Online, but without the hacking. An outlaw who kills too much could be exiled from towns, and would have to buy worse stuff from secondhand "black market towns" in the outskirts. Poker, drinking games, shootouts at dawn, horse wrangling...[/QUOTE] literally GOTY
A bank robbery would yield $100 and players would cheer :fap:
can some hacker pls spawn me the rare golden brown stallion thanks
[QUOTE=Mr. Zombie;48370130]Imagine Red Dead with GTA Online, but without the hacking. An outlaw who kills too much could be exiled from towns, and would have to buy worse stuff from secondhand "black market towns" in the outskirts. Poker, drinking games, shootouts at dawn, horse wrangling...[/QUOTE] Eh...as long as half the entire session didn't spend all day doing nothing but minigames, I'd be fine with it. I prefer actually roaming the open world with others as opposed to staying in remote locations playing poker or drinking virtual moonshine, and would also like other activities such as deathmatch, survival and co-op to be populated healthily.
Anyone want to do Series A so I can unlock Pacific Standard and do it later this week?
[QUOTE=QuickShot;48370693]Anyone want to do Series A so I can unlock Pacific Standard and do it later this week?[/QUOTE] When are you doing Series A?
[QUOTE=Tobin;48370912]When are you doing Series A?[/QUOTE] Whenever I get 4 guys together.
[QUOTE=Chaotic Lord;48369641]Maybe you should do it for them "Some kind of Coding Wizard". :v:[/QUOTE] Hey R* send me the source code and I'll fix the netcode ez Edit: Is there any way to make 3rd person zoom work with the fov mod?
Doing Series A now, anyone up for it? Will do Pacific Standard right afterwards.
I forgot about it when I posted that video earlier, but on another run of the Key Codes setup, for some reason instead of pulling into the parking lot, the car crashed into the security booth and failed the mission. :v: Sadly didn't remember to save that clip.
[QUOTE=Chaotic Lord;48371866]I forgot about it when I posted that video earlier, but on another run of the Key Codes setup, for some reason instead of pulling into the parking lot, the car crashed into the security booth and failed the mission. :v: Sadly didn't remember to save that clip.[/QUOTE] one time the IAA agent ran all the way across the road instead of driving in for me, shits fucked
I shot a few guys who got out of their car and started shooting at cops, and I got a wanted level fuck the police
[QUOTE=Altimor;48372064]I shot a few guys who got out of their car and started shooting at cops, and I got a wanted level fuck the police[/QUOTE] i kicked a dead body of a gangbanger that killed a cop i got a 1-star wanted level
[QUOTE=SonicHitman;48372433]i kicked a dead body of a gangbanger that killed a cop i got a 1-star wanted level[/QUOTE] "DON'T YOU KNOW WHEN TO STOP? THE POOR GUYS DEAD!" "But you killed him..."
Rear ended an officer of the law on accident, got out of my vehicle to talk to the officer calmy and collective, shotgun pulled on me and shot in the face. Thanks GTA Online
[QUOTE=Shotz;48372585]Rear ended an officer of the law on accident, got out of my vehicle to talk to the officer calmy and collective, shotgun pulled on me and shot in the face. Thanks GTA Online[/QUOTE]Got rear ended by an officer of the law on accident. Got out of my vehicle to talk to the officer calmly and collective, shotgun pulled on me and shot in the face. You just can't win 'em all.
I ran over 15 people on a busy sidewalk No stars
I walked into a convince store to buy snacks, someone came in and robbed it. 2 stars
It's really funny, if you catch the LSCSO/SAHP running speed traps on the freeway you can punk them and it's pretty interesting I pulled up next to them and the driver just stared at me, honked the horn at him and he flipped me off, honked again and he flashed the lights and sirens at me, honked again, 1 star wanted and they hopped out and beat my ass v realistic
I didn't know if a ped talks shit to you in singleplayer, you can talk shit back to them with E. That's the sort of completely pointless yet fun feature I like to see in games. [editline]t[/editline] Or you can just be sociable with it if they haven't said anything to you yet. It's basically a "hey, what's up" button. Neat.
2 more guys needed to do the finale of Series A, anyone up for it? Will be doing pacific standard afterwards.
[QUOTE=Everything;48373084]I didn't know if a ped talks shit to you in singleplayer, you can talk shit back to them with E. That's the sort of completely pointless yet fun feature I like to see in games. [editline]t[/editline] Or you can just be sociable with it if they haven't said anything to you yet. It's basically a "hey, what's up" button. Neat.[/QUOTE] Then they attack you/get you a wanted star.
Well yeah, although I've also had a couple cases of them being like "Oh SHIT he heard that" and running off :v: [editline]t[/editline] It seems to depend on what character you're using and where you are. The spineless hipsters in inner city are very quick to apologize or flee if you're Franklin or Trevor, but not Micheal. [i]Ped: "Long way from home, buddy." Franklin: "You always run your mouth?" Ped: "Oh fuck! I'm not a racist!"[/i]
[QUOTE=Altimor;48372064] fuck the police[/QUOTE] I was driving around Mission Row and saw cops chasing some guy. His car hits mine, cops then proceed to stop chasing the guy and shoot me in the face. Happens every fucking time.
Curious. Using custom weapon models doesn't cause an issue for online does it?
[QUOTE=??UnKnOwN??;48373385]Curious. Using custom weapon models doesn't cause an issue for online does it?[/QUOTE] If it even lets you online with modded archives, the script that makes them possible is probably bannable.
[QUOTE=Bernie Buddy;48372666]I ran over 15 people on a busy sidewalk No stars[/QUOTE] The sidewalk, America's super highway.
I don't want anything to use scripts anyway. Just a simple model swap. Like make the pistol look like a USP Match.
[QUOTE=??UnKnOwN??;48373519]I don't want anything to use scripts anyway. Just a simple model swap. Like make the pistol look like a USP Match.[/QUOTE] That requires a script.
Well, decided to sell my Jester and try out the Massacro instead. [t]http://i.imgur.com/65QBSTl.jpg[/t] I now regret not getting this one first. I already liked the Rapid GT, and this thing is basically the same concept but improved in every way. A++
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.