• Grand Theft Auto Series Megathread V7 - Tanks, Insurgents and Kurumas, Oh My!
    5,002 replies, posted
Does anyone know what R*'s trigger levels are for Hackerbux™ transactions? I know they exist, and I'm thinking of becoming my own Hackerbux™ vaccination clinic rather than beg and whine at others so that I can one-and-done my bank account (and then ditch the trainer going forward), but given that there's limits I'd probably need to go up to the limit on a few intervals, and having a copy of the trainer installed myself is a lot more efficient than bossing other people around. I just want to know what the safe limit and interval are, if anyone knows, or how much people have been giving themselves and [I]not[/I] getting banned for it.
[QUOTE=Hergan5;48013242]Dukes? Is that the same one from GTA IV? I remember it had one. And how does the hatchet look? Is it a plane or something?[/QUOTE] Hatchet is an axe-like melee weapon.
[QUOTE=Hergan5;48013242]Dukes? Is that the same one from GTA IV? I remember it had one. And how does the hatchet look? Is it a plane or something?[/QUOTE] Hatchet is a melee weapon. [editline]20th June 2015[/editline] Hatchet [t]http://i.imgur.com/r8peCzi.png[/t] Dukes [t]http://i.imgur.com/1IfKZne.png[/t] I just found out if you have a saved outfit using your Online character, you can play as them in SP with green hair.
you can get the classic, non-shit blista too as a "returning player", on top of being able to get the dododododododododo, and the Monster Truck.
Oh yeah and you can get the Kraken submarine.
[QUOTE=FlakTheMighty;48013311]I just found out if you have a saved outfit using your Online character, you can play as them in SP with green hair.[/QUOTE] How's that? Can you load saved outfits in SP?
[QUOTE=snijboer;48012928]So that i've seen some LSPD:FR players here, do you guys know how i can get body armor? Seems that i could not get into weapons store to buy some more heavy equipments. I only know using the rage console and spawn a police car. Also, how do i accept missions? I see them popping every every minute.[/QUOTE] Ok, it seems these missions that pop up are nearby (blue round circles), but whenever i am at that spot, it will dissapear, so did i do something wrong here? It wont trigger or activate the mission.
Tried joining a Hackerbux session but GTA won't let me :(
[QUOTE=snijboer;48013507]Ok, it seems these missions that pop up are nearby (blue round circles), but whenever i am at that spot, it will dissapear, so did i do something wrong here? It wont trigger or activate the mission.[/QUOTE] You need to press Y to accept the callout.
[QUOTE=TheDrunkenOne;48013550]Tried joining a Hackerbux session but GTA won't let me :([/QUOTE] [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/689397056099347365/473AEC58817CDE6C85FC828F56DBBE2F93E97F00/[/t] $137 million to develop and R* can't even get friends lists right. (This is after friending someone and attempting to join via the join game button that you get [B]on friends in the SC overlay[/B].)
[QUOTE=TurtleeyFP;48013483]How's that? Can you load saved outfits in SP?[/QUOTE] You just go to saved outfits in your trainer of choice if it supports it, and then load that outfit. [editline]20th June 2015[/editline] [video=youtube;2ikPo4LnHFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ikPo4LnHFE[/video] Oooooh.
So it turns out in this hacker lobby i am in with a few others FAPS users, it is possible to be pushed out of the apartment and onto the streets :v:
[QUOTE=nomad1;48013698]So it turns out in this hacker lobby i am in with a few others FAPS users, it is possible to be pushed out of the apartment and onto the streets :v:[/QUOTE] If the trainer they're using has NetworkControl then yes they can teleport you to them.
[QUOTE=nomad1;48013698]So it turns out in this hacker lobby i am in with a few others FAPS users, it is possible to be pushed out of the apartment and onto the streets :v:[/QUOTE] The lobby that's friends-only but seems to be BFFs-only instead? Invite me in, elixperth on SC. I'm friends with at least one person in there but it insists I'm not allowed in. Fucking pissing me off to the point of not caring if I get banned and just installing a trainer and giving myself the money I want, since I can't even play with friends anymore, apparently. [editline]20th June 2015[/editline] [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/689397056099347365/473AEC58817CDE6C85FC828F56DBBE2F93E97F00/[/t] R* you bunch of shits you are seriously trying my patience
[QUOTE=elixwhitetail;48013637][t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/689397056099347365/473AEC58817CDE6C85FC828F56DBBE2F93E97F00/[/t] $137 million to develop and R* can't even get friends lists right. (This is after friending someone and attempting to join via the join game button that you get [B]on friends in the SC overlay[/B].)[/QUOTE] On PS3 you had to be friends with everyone in the session to be able to join a friends only session.
[QUOTE=Chains!;48013755]On PS3 you had to be friends with everyone in the session to be able to join a friends only session.[/QUOTE] Then can we fix the fucking session so it doesn't have to turn into a circle jerk of friendsing? Crew-only or invite-only (and kick anyone without FAPS tags) would be better than this nonsense.
yes, crew only would be best for these situations.
[QUOTE=elixwhitetail;48013770]Then can we fix the fucking session so it doesn't have to turn into a circle jerk of friendsing? Crew-only or invite-only (and kick anyone without FAPS tags) would be better than this nonsense.[/QUOTE] I agree. while I was banned there was a friends only circle jerk and the fucking host wouldn't accept my request. He [I]still[/I] hasn't.
GTAO is fucking awful, literally go online and i'm instantly killed by randomers. How on earth are you guys finding this [i]fun?[/i]
I keep reading claims that the heist utility vest and helmet reduce incoming damage, does anyone know anything about this?
[QUOTE=Mr. Someguy;48013876]I keep reading claims that the heist utility vest and helmet reduce incoming damage, does anyone know anything about this?[/QUOTE] It does in heists. [editline]21st June 2015[/editline] [QUOTE=Instant Mix;48013874]GTAO is fucking awful, literally go online and i'm instantly killed by randomers. How on earth are you guys finding this [i]fun?[/i][/QUOTE] By not playing with randoms.
The session I was just in with a few other FAPS and random hackers was hilarious. Before I left I was being punched by a shark man while being chased by a pig. Shame my graphics card crashed :v:
[QUOTE=Instant Mix;48013874]GTAO is fucking awful, literally go online and i'm instantly killed by randomers. How on earth are you guys finding this [i]fun?[/i][/QUOTE] We do crew sessions and fuckaround basically. Otherwise If I am in a public lobby and i see another faps user I usually make my way to them so i can chill with them.
[QUOTE=simkas;48013880]It does in heists.[/QUOTE] Any other missions, or only heists?
Shekels have been dispensed.
[QUOTE=Mr. Someguy;48013908]Any other missions, or only heists?[/QUOTE] I thought it worked everywhere.
[QUOTE=Mr. Someguy;48013908]Any other missions, or only heists?[/QUOTE] Only heists and heist setups.
[QUOTE=simkas;48013993]Only heists and heist setups.[/QUOTE] Interesting. Does it work with vests from the M menu, or is it only the three heavy vests? Does it apply to the "stealth vest" in the same section? And does the helmet stats stay active even after though helmets don't show up in Heist outfits?
[QUOTE=Mr. Someguy;48014047]Interesting. Does it work with vests from the M menu, or is it only the three heavy vests? Does it apply to the "stealth vest" in the same section? And does the helmet stats stay active even after though helmets don't show up in Heist outfits?[/QUOTE] With vests, anything from the "utility vests" section will have an effect. Haven't used helmets so I'm not sure with that.
I envy you guys who have the Roosevelt! I fucking want one too..... :(
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.