• Five Nights at Freddy's V2 - FNAF 5 Hype!
    5,002 replies, posted
[sp]I don't know if you guys noticed, but shortly after the music for the good ending ends, when the kid finally fades away, you can faintly hear a heart monitor flat line. I think the poor kid finally died in the game.[/sp]
I've barely poked around in the files, but all I can find relating to the lockbox in the FNAF4 files just have the locks shaking. Nothing concrete yet, though I'm sure we'll find something eventually [QUOTE=Gentleman Cat;48310531][sp]I don't know if you guys noticed, but shortly after the music for the good ending ends, when the kid finally fades away, you can faintly hear a heart monitor flat line. I think the poor kid finally died in the game.[/sp][/QUOTE] [sp]I guess the IV bag next to the bed [I]did[/I] mean he was close to death... and then he turned into a spooky ghost[/sp]
[QUOTE=Gentleman Cat;48310531]:snip:[/QUOTE] You should probably spoiler that.
[QUOTE=Gentleman Cat;48310531]I don't know if you guys noticed, but shortly after the music for the good ending ends, when the kid finally fades away, you can faintly hear a heart monitor flat line. I think the poor kid finally died in the game.[/QUOTE] Forever trapped in a dimension of nowhere because of fuckin' older brother (nearly) got 'im killed, I kinda wish the older guy took the boy's place. …But sometimes (at least in the movies) there's a sudden moment where the pulse comes back, as a miracle.
FNAF was Scotts "last shot" at making a game before he gave up and did something else with his life. FNAF has undoubtedly made him more than hed ever have hoped for so I hope hes horded all his FNAF dollars and after FNAF4/the halloween FNAF dealeo starts making a "real" game. Idc if its scary or not I just want him to finally make the proper game hes wanted all along.
I realized that the [sp]laughing in the background during all the mini games are the bullies laughing at you [/sp] I sometimes wonder if this shit is all connected from the start [editline]28th July 2015[/editline] Also Golden Freddy is Fredbear. Calling it now
[QUOTE=Magikoopa24;48310576]I've barely poked around in the files, but all I can find relating to the lockbox in the FNAF4 files just have the locks shaking. Nothing concrete yet, though I'm sure we'll find something eventually[/QUOTE] I suppose you haven't looked at the subreddit then. I already debunked lockbox theories. There's nothing special about the box itself.
TF2 hats
[QUOTE=Gentleman Cat;48310531][sp]I don't know if you guys noticed, but shortly after the music for the good ending ends, when the kid finally fades away, you can faintly hear a heart monitor flat line. I think the poor kid finally died in the game.[/sp][/QUOTE] So, I posted this on tumblr, and someone else posted a theory of their own as to what they think what happened to the establishments. [QUOTE]Well, remember how Phone Guy in the first game said the one who was bitten survived? My guess is he did survive… for a few months. See, I’m pretty sure this was the kid who possessed ‘Golden Freddy.’ The bite did take place in 1987 (yes im aware the TV said ‘1983′ but I have a feeling thats just a date saying the year Fredbear’s family Diner was established.), and Fredbear’s Family Diner was closed down due to that BUT! Brought back as the FNAF 2 restaurant a later in that year. I believe when the kid passed away is the night Golden Freddy appears in FNAF 2. I’m positive that the kid possessed that suit. When Fredbear in his head said “I will put you back together,” it’s probably indicating that his spirit will live on somehow. Probably in the suit of “Golden Freddy.” Because let’s face it. If you get your frontal lobe literally bitten off, it is a MAJOR shocker you even survive at all, but if you do? It’d still probably be a shocker if you even lasted a year more. This kid lasted a few more months. Questions as to why he’d be considered ‘a vengeful spirit?’ Think about it. If that kid had his own frontal lobe bitten off because of that place (keep in mind there were no guards around so they’re kind of at fault as well, not just the kids), he’d probably resent the entire Fazbear company. And before someone might ask “BUT BUT THEN WHY WERE THE ORIGINAL ANIMATRONICS, FREDDY, CHICA, BONNIE, FOXY ALL IN THE BACKROOM SCRAPPED?” Well I believe this; there were two locations. One with Spring Bonnie and Fredbear, and another with all the original animatronics. When the bite happened, BOTH restaurants were closed. That incident probably affected the entire company so much that they decided everything currently going on in those restaurants had to be redone if they wanted to stay in business. Thus indicating why the FNAF 2 restaurant’s animatronics were so dolled up and different. I don’t think the FNAF 2 restaurant closed down because of the bite like it was speculated before FNAF 4 came out. I believe THIS is where Purple Guy takes place. The FNAF 2 restaurant closed down because of the murders. Apologies, I got carried away with this. And this is just my way of putting the whole thing. I’d explain more but I went a tad bit too far ehehehe…[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Gentleman Cat;48314443]So, I posted this on tumblr, and someone else posted a theory of their own as to what they think what happened to the establishments.[/QUOTE] This is why Scott needs to just sit down and tell us the whole story himself. These crackpot theories make less and less sense every time I read them.
Official timeline please!
[QUOTE=Lordgeorge16;48314492]This is why Scott needs to just sit down and tell us the whole story himself. These crackpot theories make less and less sense every time I read them.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=doomevil;48314523]Official timeline please![/QUOTE] Where's the fun in that?
So, I have a working theory, one that I'm trying to keep as little crack-potty as possible. [URL="http://pastebin.com/RW5fHSUD"]Spoilers, obviously,[/URL] also sorry it's in chatlog format. If you guys also have any holes/questions let me know so I can take it into account. I legit saw someone saying Fredbear was a metaphor for Mangle and it made me cry
Could someone please gift me the game and i'll pay you back in like a week when I get paid? Edit: Fnaf4 for got to say which game
[QUOTE=Author.;48314539]Where's the fun in that?[/QUOTE] If you would like to know how it [I]really[/I] goes like, especially with many of those theories which at times contradict each other. Nintendo made the Hyrule Historia and Metroid timeline for Zelda & Metroid respectively.
[QUOTE=SoUl_ReApEr2;48315117]Could someone please gift me the game and i'll pay you back in like a week when I get paid? Edit: Fnaf4 for got to say which game[/QUOTE] I'm totally not endorsing this and I haven't done this myself, but you can buy the game, copy/paste the .exe somewhere then refund it and it'll still play the game. Steam refunds are good but the loopholes can be tragic.
[QUOTE=redBadger;48315420]I'm totally not endorsing this and I haven't done this myself, but you can buy the game, copy/paste the .exe somewhere then refund it and it'll still play the game. Steam refunds are good but the loopholes can be tragic.[/QUOTE] I wonder if Scott knows about that yet. Might mean some big money loss if that gets out, cuz' then everyone who's pissing themselves scared over trying to seize it illegally is going to try this loophole instead
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvjP5hGTqFk[/media] I think this perfectly sums up the lore and state of the Freddy's games.
[QUOTE=DJswitch;48317091]I wonder if Scott knows about that yet. Might mean some big money loss if that gets out, cuz' then everyone who's pissing themselves scared over trying to seize it illegally is going to try this loophole instead[/QUOTE] What's his email I'll do it myself
[QUOTE=redBadger;48315420]I'm totally not endorsing this and I haven't done this myself, but you can buy the game, copy/paste the .exe somewhere then refund it and it'll still play the game. Steam refunds are good but the loopholes can be tragic.[/QUOTE] Arguably not cool to post something like that in a thread that gets as much traffic as this one Also agreed I would like it if Scott cleared up/elaborated on some story stuff but if he doesnt the mystery is kinda cool
And we used to think Jeremy was the bite victim, ha ha ha...... Goddammit Scott, you're so unpredictable....
Don't forget the movie is still coming out. Whether or not anything will be canon makes the premise exciting nonetheless.
[QUOTE=Depe;48318636]Don't forget the movie is still coming out. Whether or not anything will be canon makes the premise exciting nonetheless.[/QUOTE] Speak of the devil [url]http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/466369-gil-kenan-to-direct-the-five-nights-at-freddys-movie[/url] mediocre director choice, big surprise there
Postal. You have a uh, little something there on you. Yeah.
[QUOTE=postal;48318985]Speak of the devil [url]http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/466369-gil-kenan-to-direct-the-five-nights-at-freddys-movie[/url] mediocre director choice, big surprise there[/QUOTE] It could still be alright, I sort of like that it's a newer director
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/app/388090/discussions/0/541906989414847401/[/url] Scott discussing about the hate/love recently
[QUOTE=SecretIdenTT;48319442][url]http://steamcommunity.com/app/388090/discussions/0/541906989414847401/[/url] Scott discussing about the hate/love recently[/QUOTE] Thanks Scott. Thank you. [QUOTE=postal;48318985]Speak of the devil [url]http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/466369-gil-kenan-to-direct-the-five-nights-at-freddys-movie[/url] mediocre director choice, big surprise there[/QUOTE] he also directed monster house, which seemed liked a good "horror for kids" type movie, which fits freddys pretty well. he's also apparently writing it with the guy who wrote sleeping dogs and the new quantum break game? not sure how that will turn out. [url]http://www.vcpost.com/articles/79726/20150722/five-nights-freddys-movie-producers-confirmed-scott-cawthon-board-production.htm[/url] also Scott is gonna help write and animate the movie.
Just a couple thoughts I have regarding the fourth game. 1: The bedroom you play the game in, with two entrances on it, is kind of an awful, impractical housing design. Not to mention [sp]it doesn't match the design of the house between nights, when you play as the kid. It's not even close to the same, because on the first time playing it you get locked in due to only one door to get out, so what bedroom are you in during the actual nights of the game?[/sp] 2: my thought about the nights themselves, and why they get progressively worse this time, is because the kid isn't able to sleep at all at night, and his sleep-deprived hallucinations just keep getting worse. The alarm clock noise every morning could be him having to wake up for school.
Is it significant that [sp]Nightmare Fredbear's hat and bowtie are purple[/sp]?
[QUOTE=Man in Space;48320549]Is it significant that [sp]Nightmare Fredbear's hat and bowtie are purple[/sp]?[/QUOTE] [sp]They're yellow[/sp]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.