• The Halo Thread V11: Spartan Charge is Useless!
    5,001 replies, posted
Who needs Team Locke or Team Chief, Team Buck all the way!
And (18 minutes story spoilers) [sp]Jul is dead in the first twenty minutes of the game after all that build-up in the comics and Halo 4 because Fireteam Osiris surprise attack his unit[/sp]
[QUOTE=RikohZX;48912470]And (18 minutes story spoilers) [sp]Jul is dead in the first twenty minutes of the game after all that build-up in the comics and Halo 4 because Fireteam Osiris surprise attack his unit[/sp][/QUOTE] [sp]Makes me mad, I wanted to kill him during gameplay[/sp] [editline]15th October 2015[/editline] Mission 2 spoiler [sp]He had visions about Cortana in Halo 3 remember? Though nothing like this[/sp]
[QUOTE=Tuskin;48912495]Mission 2 spoiler [sp]He had visions about Cortana in Halo 3 remember? Though nothing like this[/sp][/QUOTE] [sp]Now that's a hell of a vividly nightmarish dream / vision[/sp] [editline]15th October 2015[/editline] A shoulder-charge on an unlucky Grunt might as well be a new sport of Football with how far they go flying
[QUOTE=RikohZX;48912605][sp]Now that's a hell of a vividly nightmarish dream / vision[/sp] [editline]15th October 2015[/editline] A shoulder-charge on an unlucky Grunt might as well be a new sport of Football with how far they go flying[/QUOTE] I wonder if you can nail them midair with another shoulder charge and play Spartan volleyball
And of course the first Blue Team mission is on a UNSC ship taken over by Covenant forces that [sp]you even manually cause the self-destruction of via overloading the reactor core, followed by escape via a more agile ship than a Pelican[/sp]
And that's a bad thing?
[QUOTE=Makol;48912748]And that's a bad thing?[/QUOTE] Not really, but it's subtle enough that one has to think about it at the least :v:
I thought it was pretty clever. Also, I haven't read any of the books or comics. So I kind of need this answered before the game comes out. How/when did Chief reunite with Blue Team? :v:
[QUOTE=Makol;48912757]I thought it was pretty clever. Also, I haven't read any of the books or comics. So I kind of need this answered before the game comes out. How/when did Chief reunite with Blue Team? :v:[/QUOTE] Not long after Halo 4. Blue Team was already back at Earth, so they linked up and started getting sent out on missions.
Did they throw a pizza party when they were reunited?
How the fuck, did so many people get Halo 5 like 2 weeks from launch. I looked on twitch earlier and there were like 20+ people streaming the game. Most of them were nobodies with like 5 viewers, did Europe sell copies early again?
[QUOTE=usaokay;48913096]They don't have an action figure of Spartan Buck and that bothers me.[/QUOTE] He should be in the next wave. Linda and Vale don't have figures yet either.
[QUOTE=Silent_Death;48912935]How the fuck, did so many people get Halo 5 like 2 weeks from launch. I looked on twitch earlier and there were like 20+ people streaming the game. Most of them were nobodies with like 5 viewers, did Europe sell copies early again?[/QUOTE] Media copies were sent out, apparently some of these nobodies met some criteria.
Never realized till now that the [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_nPdQvCMHA"]HO login screen music[/URL] was used originally in a [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99vQ0DD4VCg"]H2A trailer[/URL].
So apparently frag grenades are either being used poorly by IGN or they go further and bounce more than they used to. Plus I saw the player kill three of those promethean dog things by accidentally bouncing a grenade off its head and almost straight into the air, pretty sure grenades never did that before.
[sp]chief is afraid of locke stealing his hoe[/sp]
and oh [i]god[/i] [sp]the new Promethean Soldier enemies can drive vehicles and use them, demonstrated in mission 3 when they'll hop into a Warthog[/sp]
where is this footage of said mission, rikoh? i'd love to see it
[QUOTE=343N;48914561]where is this footage of said mission, rikoh? i'd love to see it[/QUOTE] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HXCgd9yurU]Here.[/url] IGN has the first three missions on their Halo-centric Youtube channel, aptly named "Halo IGN". Who knows if they'll post more?
i thought they showed the full mission
[QUOTE=343N;48914604]i thought they showed the full mission[/QUOTE] They did. [editline]16th October 2015[/editline] The videos are also their website where they appear first
really? that mission goes for that little amount of time? i refuse to believe it
[QUOTE=RikohZX;48914535]So apparently frag grenades are either being used poorly by IGN or they go further and bounce more than they used to. Plus I saw the player kill three of those promethean dog things by accidentally bouncing a grenade off its head and almost straight into the air, pretty sure grenades never did that before.[/QUOTE] Grenades did impact damage since reach [editline]16th October 2015[/editline] Unless that's not what you mean
[QUOTE=343N;48914930]really? that mission goes for that little amount of time? i refuse to believe it[/QUOTE] They're playing on easy or normal. Mission 2 takes them about 30 minutes, same with 3
[Img]http://i.imgur.com/FCtWl77.png[/img] I like how they gave linda a kat-tier butt
It's all part of the enhancements
you think you can have a spartan's strength without an ass to support that body?
They store all their strength in their butt cheeks.
Super buns
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.