• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=XcinoeZ;50293866]Maintenance windows will vary per platform. You can find the schedule below: PS4: 9:00-10:00am EDT XB1: 10:00-11:00am EDT PC: 11:00-12:00pm EDT [url]https://steamcommunity.com/games/359550/announcements/detail/692803981353382637[/url][/QUOTE] so like, 4am for uk. damn.
No that's like evening I think [editline]10th May 2016[/editline] 11 to 12 is mid day. You might be thinking of midnight?
Is it at fucking 12:00 or 24:00?
it's 1200 edt not 2400
[QUOTE=Viper123_SWE;50294386]Is it at fucking 12:00 or 24:00?[/QUOTE] PM= noon AM= midnight
The update is going to be at 12pm, 12:00, which would be 5pm, 17:00, for the UK.
I am convinced that people love this game but want it to fail. Someone in-game was saying the game is dead with only 5000 people playing worldwide. [img]http://i.imgur.com/vcg8NxA.png[/img] Uhh. 6-7k constant on weekdays. 8-9k constant on weekends. And that doesn't count Uplay only copies, which I have one and I know tons of people on my Uplay friends list from Siege do not have Steam accounts.
Had a stupidly funny game. So on Kafe the enemy team all boarded themselves up in the little hostage room on third floor. Castle and all. So we decided fuck it lets fuze that room and for some reason it didnt kill the hostage. We busted in and ended up winning. Next round we got the same room. They fuzed our castle door in the room right before it and it somehow killed the hostage. wut
[QUOTE=redBadger;50295570]Had a stupidly funny game. So on Kafe the enemy team all boarded themselves up in the little hostage room on third floor. Castle and all. So we decided fuck it lets fuze that room and for some reason it didnt kill the hostage. We busted in and ended up winning. Next round we got the same room. They fuzed our castle door in the room right before it and it somehow killed the hostage. wut[/QUOTE] Played a game 1-2 weeks ago where my ally fuzed the hostage room 2 times in a row and somehow didn't kill the hostage. Killed one dude though.
[QUOTE=Banned?;50294801]I am convinced that people love this game but want it to fail. Someone in-game was saying the game is dead with only 5000 people playing worldwide. [img]http://i.imgur.com/vcg8NxA.png[/img] Uhh. 6-7k constant on weekdays. 8-9k constant on weekends. And that doesn't count Uplay only copies, which I have one and I know tons of people on my Uplay friends list from Siege do not have Steam accounts.[/QUOTE] That's pretty impressive for a game that's been out for a while now without a major update, in fact that's a higher peak than Battleborn, which only came out the other week :v:
[QUOTE=redBadger;50295570]Had a stupidly funny game. So on Kafe the enemy team all boarded themselves up in the little hostage room on third floor. Castle and all. So we decided fuck it lets fuze that room and for some reason it didnt kill the hostage. We busted in and ended up winning. Next round we got the same room. They fuzed our castle door in the room right before it and it somehow killed the hostage. wut[/QUOTE] One of may matches today (defending) on Chalet. Fuze puts it right over the wooden beam and effectively reverse fuze's himself. Then his bright teammate hit a wrong button and grenades himself and finally the last remaining person fucks up their breach and kills themself. I couldnt believe that 3/5 committed suicide that round for us.
[QUOTE=Streecer;50295681]That's pretty impressive for a game that's been out for a while now without a major update, in fact that's a higher peak than Battleborn, which only came out the other week :v:[/QUOTE] It's had one major update since release, the Black Ice update. [editline]10th May 2016[/editline] And then a second one tomorrow.
[QUOTE=Banned?;50295837]It's had one major update since release, the Black Ice update. [editline]10th May 2016[/editline] And then a second one tomorrow.[/QUOTE] I meant as in it had been a while since the last update, should have made that a bit clearer.
played my first game in about 2 months and go 2 knife kills and 1 ash nade launcher kill. literally stopped playing after that because I knew it was too good lol
Ya boi Serenity made a video about Dust Line. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7J1rzfHz9Y[/media]
Serenity seemed like a cunt during the live stream
[QUOTE=redBadger;50296254]Serenity seemed like a cunt during the live stream[/QUOTE] ...how?
He just seemed really out of it and acted all "too good to be here". That was at least from what I saw.
I kind of wish they approached the Montagne buff differently, I mean it's great and will make playing him a lot more comfortable, I just kind of wish they instead went for something like an explosive resistance when his shield's extended and facing the source. It's just frustrating that you give up your firepower to become a wall that can still easily be taken out by a nitro cell like any other shield user. If they gave him that attribute now after his shield steroids he might be a bit too powerful though
Thats why i dont play shields too often, if you actually play your role as a wall then someone smart enough is just going to toss a C4 and since you move at turtle speed you are bound to die
[QUOTE=werewolf0020;50297068]Thats why i dont play shields too often, if you actually play your role as a wall then someone smart enough is just going to toss a C4 and since you move at turtle speed you are bound to die[/QUOTE] a distinctive sound plays when you go to throw a nitro cell so if you're paying attention with surround sound/headphones you can avoid the throw pretty easily
Hyped for tomorrow!
My ping won't stay steady anymore. Sit at 90 then shoot up to 300. :suicide:
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;50297113]a distinctive sound plays when you go to throw a nitro cell so if you're paying attention with surround sound/headphones you can avoid the throw pretty easily[/QUOTE] When I go for a surprise C4 I tend to pull early or try to mask the sound.
[QUOTE=redBadger;50297320]When I go for a surprise C4 I tend to pull early or try to mask the sound.[/QUOTE] I asked a teammate to take pot shots at a shield once from a different angle than I was at. I pulled out a C4 under the noise of the gunfire and got a two kill toss of it. Was great.
After looking a bit, I think it's neat that Valkyrie's cams essentially have IQ as a counter, but Blackbeard just seems crazy good. You're really gonna need some good teamplay imo to counter him properly
[QUOTE=t h e;50297822]After looking a bit, I think it's neat that Valkyrie's cams essentially have IQ as a counter, but Blackbeard just seems crazy good. You're really gonna need some good teamplay imo to counter him properly[/QUOTE] I wish the more bullets you shoot on his shield, the less visibility he has, because of cracks and such, because right now he seems super overpowered.
His design is just lazy and boring. As far as I know putting on the shield doesn't have any disadvantages. All it does is allow him to play safer as he can peak with the shield and he is harder to headshot. Edit: apparently he's slower, could have sworn another vid says he moves the same speed
Should just have a slit in the middle of the shield where the head is hittable or at least make the shield breakable with enough bullets.
[QUOTE=t h e;50297822]After looking a bit, I think it's neat that Valkyrie's cams essentially have IQ as a counter, but Blackbeard just seems crazy good. You're really gonna need some good teamplay imo to counter him properly[/QUOTE] The best part about Blackbeard is that he fills a niche role, namely that he can be paired up with Montagne/Blitz and decimate the enemy team without worrying about getting headshotted. I usually play with a group of friends (full premade team) and one of our most successfull tactics to have have three free-moving operators and a Monty/Glaz pair taking all the heat. Problem with the Monty/Glaz tactic is that for one his sniper isn't as maneuverable in close quarters and two more than once when we've employed this tactic the Glaz gets headshotted resulting in me standing there all alone with my shield up. Blackbeard (alongside the Monty update) will change this drastically making this tactic even more viable.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.