• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
Blackbeard is really underwhelming. I'm glad he didn't turn out to be the corner peeking invulnerable God everyone feared he would be, but he just doesn't do anything. For how everyone moaned about Buck not being good he's carved out a good place as an entry flanker, especially now that he had grenades.
So with this patch, I now can not select any operators because the OP select screen just lags the fuck out, nor do I get a HUD, and if I press escape after I spawn, my mouse locks and I can't move. What in the flying fuck.
Val's camera's are perfect.
[QUOTE=Banned?;50301006]Blackbeard is really underwhelming. I'm glad he didn't turn out to be the corner peeking invulnerable God everyone feared he would be, but he just doesn't do anything. For how everyone moaned about Buck not being good he's carved out a good place as an entry flanker, especially now that he had grenades.[/QUOTE] i think BB serves his job very well
[QUOTE=Linda,Octopus;50300435]Buck Snowboarding gear for life. [t]http://i.imgur.com/7wzy1hg.jpg[/t][/QUOTE] Buck's mask is sweeet.
[QUOTE=redBadger;50301314]i think BB serves his job very well[/QUOTE] Especially when he peeks in from the goddamn window.
Why did the game remove my valentines skin again?
[QUOTE=Linda,Octopus;50301470]Why did the game remove my valentines skin again?[/QUOTE] it's a bug, they're fixing it
The Valkyrie cams are surprisingly easy to find.
[QUOTE=Linda,Octopus;50301575]The Valkyrie cams are surprisingly easy to find.[/QUOTE] 90% of the time if you just check high corners you'll find one. The 10% will drive you insane.
[QUOTE=Banned?;50301647]90% of the time if you just check high corners you'll find one. The 10% will drive you insane.[/QUOTE] Just look for the completely out of place blue light.
the new update, its perfect.. UI is butter smooth, When i die it actually feels like it was my fault, and i can finally nail shots on people. i love it!
Now that I've got it fixed so I can select my OP's, I now notice that either the game is much more responsive, or people have gotten dumber. [VID]https://i.gyazo.com/c4b50343a930344d217a9c8c55c8db08.mp4[/VID] I'm not sure.
[QUOTE=werewolf0020;50301737]the new update, its perfect.. UI is butter smooth, When i die it actually feels like it was my fault, and i can finally nail shots on people. i love it![/QUOTE] Blackbeard could use a nerf on his semi auto, but other than that I have no complaints yet
valk's shotgun is the next glaz sniper
Valk's SMG might be the worst ever at long ranges.
Me and my two friend joined a game that was 0 - 2, with only one guy on our team against a full clan. At first we were like "GG" after the other guy left. I played the hottest game i've ever played and managed to wipe out the enemy team twice over. [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263836341023258647/865B618EC29F3BA9AA2BEF6D86BE77CFAF8D9FD9/[/t] Proudest moment in Siege so far.
Got a lucky thatcher ace yesterday [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAjDP4DfPo8[/media]
The downside of everyone coming out of the woodwork for the DLC: every match is a crap shoot of communication. I used to not have to worry about mics and even short typing for info but now most of the time no one is using a mic, no one is typing info after they die even when I ask for it. Ugh.
Love the update, everything has been working well. It looks good, no glitches so far.
[QUOTE=sa2fan;50302548]Love the update, everything has been working well. It looks good, no glitches so far.[/QUOTE] Iunno about the whole no glitches thing, I've been seeing a lot of people with backwards legs in the kill cam after the update.
[QUOTE=Linda,Octopus;50302663]Iunno about the whole no glitches thing, I've been seeing a lot of people with backwards legs in the kill cam after the update.[/QUOTE] This has been a thing like forever
[QUOTE=Holt!;50302680]This has been a thing like forever[/QUOTE] I've certainly never seen it before, I've seen it happen in almost every kill cam now tho.
[QUOTE=Linda,Octopus;50302663]Iunno about the whole no glitches thing, I've been seeing a lot of people with backwards legs in the kill cam after the update.[/QUOTE] I love the crazy legs glitch!
didn't you see the patch notes? it's a feature now
speaking of bugs: [vid]https://my.mixtape.moe/wzzjts.webm[/vid]
that spin
New glitch I found today. Was waiting in a corner as defender, Montaigne jumped through the window, but got stuck half way. Started shooting him and trying to knife him but he was taking no damage. He started shooting me even though he was frozen in the vaulting animation then I think he died to someone else. Turns out in the chat that he wasn't stuck at all, and said we both lagged out at the same time.
I get randomly disconnected after the newest patch, fucking shit.
i can now put tachanka turret on reinforced floor, sweet. Blitz doesn't look like a ninja turtle anymore and i've been getting better with montagne recently since the fps drop is fixed.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.