• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
Oh that makes sense, derp
[QUOTE=Jetpack Bear;50323474]Do you guys have a steam group or something? also, my uplay is SemiCircles[/QUOTE] If we do, I haven't heard of it. We're all fragmented on uplay. You can add me CovertT0ast. I try to play regularly pending work schedule and other obligations.
-wrong thread-
[QUOTE=Jetpack Bear;50323474]Do you guys have a steam group or something? also, my uplay is SemiCircles[/QUOTE] We do have a steam group, IIRC Fussy! made one. [editline]15th May 2016[/editline] [url=http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FacepunchSiege]Here[/url]
Inv me to the group plz
Yeah I'd like to join too
nvm finally fixed it
[video=youtube;LjjRY2EINY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjjRY2EINY4[/video] I love the parking garage. :v: [editline]15th May 2016[/editline] [video=youtube;C1ZQKtfkcio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ZQKtfkcio[/video] [editline]15th May 2016[/editline] [video=youtube;vgiLWG_etLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgiLWG_etLc[/video]
Those titles man ahahah
[QUOTE=aliendrone123;50328296]Those titles man ahahah[/QUOTE] Entire YouTube channel will use that format. Expect more.
i want to get better at playing blitz or montagne any tips?
[QUOTE=BeardyDuck;50330070]i want to get better at playing blitz or montagne any tips?[/QUOTE] Make sure you are always avoiding crossfire, instead of entering a room from the front and taking on multiple enemies, it's probably better to approach from another entrance which offers the least amount of crossfire . [editline]16th May 2016[/editline] Practice those snap ADS shots
[QUOTE=BeardyDuck;50330070]i want to get better at playing blitz or montagne any tips?[/QUOTE] For Blitz, get a very good understanding that if you're not looking directly at someone there is probably definitely a piece of you sticking out that you're gonna get shot off. It's the most frustrating part about playing shields that Montagne doesn't really have to deal with anymore. The range on your flash shield is super short. While you "only" have five charges, if you feel like you need to spam it then just do it. Remember to watch enemy operators if they raise their hand or not after you flash, then you actually know they're blind. If you blind someone, walk sideways because a lot of people will try to run forward and melee you instead, or just unload right in front of you. Smoke grenades are awesome and I bring them over breach charges. Smoking kill holes and camped corners gives Blitz the cover he needs to get close for flashes. For Montagne, bring a buddy. Someone like a Sledge, Ash, or Blackbeard is the perfect pair for Montagne because he doesn't have his own breach charges, but they also have insanely good weapons. Don't use the revolver. Yeah it's powerful but the ammo capacity is terrible and you want as much extra ammo as you can because you're actually going to be hip firing with a shield (see the video at the top of the thread which would have been impossible to do with the revolver). Bring a laser sight. This goes for Blitz too. New flash bangs are amazing and I use those over smokes because Montagne doesn't have to worry about getting sniped from the side as much as Blitz. Always be the first one through a door because your extended shield makes getting information easy. Don't be indecisive about doorways though. You either go in or get out of them instead of trying to peek around them. If you have a room that can be flanked, you're the distraction so your teammates can go around. If you're playing bomb, stay glued to your bomb carrier. If you plant the bomb, get to the nearest doorway and just stand in it with your shield deployed. They can't get around you at all. This goes for secure area too. As a general tip, get to know the tape rip sound of a C4 being readied. Getting defenders to waste C4 on you is vital. If you know they have three C4 and you waste two and die to the third, you've done your job even if you died.
[QUOTE=BeardyDuck;50330070]i want to get better at playing blitz or montagne any tips?[/QUOTE] Always duck, you're a turtle, so act like one. Also, avoid quick turning. The third person animations do not link up with what you see at all. You will very likely be killed when looking at someone if you turn quickly as it takes a while for the third person animation to catch up with what you see. Oh and don't aim unless the enemy is in a vulnerable position, such as being flashed or having their back to you.
[QUOTE=Tobin;50324569]Inv me to the group plz[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Shadowfirelan;50325539]Yeah I'd like to join too[/QUOTE] The group is now open.
love getting put back into the same 2v5 level 100+ teamstack that i just left three times in a row so how accurate is steam anyway regarding how many people are currently playing?
[QUOTE=Jetpack Bear;50330267]love getting put back into the same 2v5 level 100+ teamstack that i just left three times in a row so how accurate is steam anyway regarding how many people are currently playing?[/QUOTE] probably not accurate [editline]16th May 2016[/editline] and by not accurate i mean there's bound to be loads more players online than steam says, because of people who bought the game on uplay instead of steam.
[QUOTE=Novangel;50319168]Hit me up, ThatNovaDude on uPlay (Shut up I am not good with names)[/QUOTE] I can't add you for some reason My uPlay name is Tobin322
uPlay friends list is a pile of shit
uPlay is a pile of shit in general
Usually you have to restart the Uplay client to see friends requests updates, at least that's what I've noticed.
The only thing that actually makes me angry about Uplay is the lack of sound alerts for chat and game invites. That have been standard on Steam or, uh, I dunno, [I]any instant messaging service[/I], for ever and Uplay just doesn't do that. Other than that, I really don't care how the client operates.
uPlay should be illegal
teammate looked at me for a solid 20 seconds and thought "yea sure he's an enemy" and proceeded to tk me.
So valkyrie just got dumped. [img]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/269465930027258475/64AEFA5C0C44ED3AA4F79D090EC75DE84481AC98/[/img] [sp]I don't know what's worse; her facial expression or that username.[/sp]
[QUOTE=EskillV2;50330707]So valkyrie just got dumped. [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/269465930027258475/64AEFA5C0C44ED3AA4F79D090EC75DE84481AC98/[/t] [sp]I don't know what's worse; her facial expression or that username.[/sp][/QUOTE] The characters that you see their eyes are so awkward in kill cams.
Valk always has some kind of rape face wherever she kills me with a C4.
The only thing I can say after this patch is that I want to buy a team please. I am systematically getting ranked with the dumbest motherfuckers imaginable. Last match, we lost, I had 13 kills and 5 deaths, next team mate had 2 kills, then that was it. Rest of my team was 0-6. Why?
FP normally doesn't play like trash when the rare moment that you find some to play with
Does the Black Ice headgear give me away with characters in black armor?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.