• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
But that's not his name. His name is the 2nd best thing about Thatcher.
I still like this one from months ago better: [t]http://i.imgur.com/61MMxTI.jpg[/t]
Oh shit DLC ops are out
[QUOTE=Chernobyl426;50346348]Oh shit DLC ops are out[/QUOTE] Definitely spent my renown on them. Well worth it.
Decided to try terrorist hunt with Blackbeard cause internet won't run properly for multiplayer. Chalet. Bust in gaming room. Mow down enemies. Kill bomber. Sitting in gaming room hearing beeping. Bomber clicks on. I turn around as he climbs in the window and explodes.
[media]https://youtu.be/zE9tp23ST7s[/media] Blackbeard video by Serenity.
[QUOTE=lilguy;50346326]I still like this one from months ago better: [t]http://i.imgur.com/61MMxTI.jpg[/t][/QUOTE] I thought I was being clever with using Margaret Thatcher as the operator in my image, but this guy already made that joke. :cry:
8/10 ranked games won. Silver IV. :what: Well, time to get back up to Gold IV.
[QUOTE=Banned?;50347199]8/10 ranked games won. Silver IV. :what: Well, time to get back up to Gold IV.[/QUOTE] Wish I had the same fortune you do
All these new Valkyrie players placing all four cameras in the objective room :suicide:
[QUOTE=Banned?;50347199]8/10 ranked games won. Silver IV. :what: Well, time to get back up to Gold IV.[/QUOTE] Probably would have been higher if our team wasnt completely incompetent. Surprised how we won those matches.
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50347448]Probably would have been higher if our team wasnt completely incompetent. Surprised how we won those matches.[/QUOTE] The fact that no one ever picked Thermite on that match of Plane was fucking insane. We would have rolled over them every time in luggage room. I don't play him because I'm too aggro of a player and I'll probably get shot first. We won though so whatever.
[QUOTE=Banned?;50347467]The fact that no one ever picked Thermite on that match of Plane was fucking insane. We would have rolled over them every time in luggage room. I don't play him because I'm too aggro of a player and I'll probably get shot first. We though so whatever.[/QUOTE] and only one alleged cheater that still fucking sucked. Overall a 7/10 Ranked experience. Would be better with competent teammates.
The game is so much better when you actually play with a squad of competent players. Went from unranked to Silver 3. :> Valk's spas-shotty is rrrrreally good, i'm having an absolute blast when i play as her and my KD/R went from an average of 3-4 kills per match to 8-10.
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50347510]and only one alleged cheater that still fucking sucked. Overall a 7/10 Ranked experience. Would be better with competent teammates.[/QUOTE] i'm a competent teammate!
Mute's 2.0 skin is really lame looking. It honestly looks really [I]muted[/I] and unthreatening compared to the original.
BB's DMR > Scar
about to get my third ranked loss in a row...please anyone whose playing im begging [editline]18th May 2016[/editline] well shit we somehow won that...ill be darned
[video=youtube;zMzUD1zN8U8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMzUD1zN8U8[/video] First kill as BB. Smooth as ice. Guy kept trying to run out and snag kills.
Let me spitball 2 Operator ideas I had in the shower. First is a defender that can set up (like Tachanka) a small [B]VERY[/B] bright light that completely blinds you when looking at it. Alternatively could just be a guy with one of those horribly obnoxious tactical lights. Second would be an Attacker who can toggle thermal goggles, which would easily highlight enemies and be able to be see through smoke. Downsides would be it taking a bit to turn completely on, lower FOV, and being counterable by Mute.
s/o to Maadidude (Forgot your FP name, unless that is it??) for getting an Ace. With Montagne. On airplane. The chat was pretty funny. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdGnXu3ai0E[/media]
Plane is the best map to play Montagne on.
blackbeard is such a stupid fucking design for a character. It allows him to win engagements purely because huur durr shield and don't say "oh just flank him". If you meet him one on one you aren't going to analyze if it's blackbeard or not and run away when it's him.
I hate how long/random the ranked queue is here, at night it works usually after about 2-5 minutes and sometimes takes a few queue restarts for it to find anything, and during the day is even worse.
shields of any kind should never give you anything without major drawbacks. The large shields are mostly fine because the user can only use their pistol and they have to hip fire. So it's fair.
[QUOTE=ashxu;50349704]shields of any kind should never give you anything without major drawbacks. The large shields are mostly fine because the user can only use their pistol and they have to hip fire. So it's fair.[/QUOTE] No but he walks slower though so it's fine.
He's bound to get nerfed hard, he's a must pick right now
[QUOTE=Hogie bear;50349707]No but he walks slower though so it's fine.[/QUOTE] No it's not, speed isn't that important in tactical shooters. What is important is the better player winning engagements. But it punishes people who are good at shooting and gives BB a free win. I get what they were getting at with allowing him to be a good peaker but Glaz is a much much better design for that role. [editline]19th May 2016[/editline] Also BB has certain angles and positions where he is invulnerable to fire so he gets to shoot at you for free with his Rifle.
wish i set up shadowplay before now. had 2 great moments in the same match. we were on border secure area on the top floor and we pretty much all stayed in 2 rooms (no roamers) and barricaded ourselves in. i barricaded the floor panel and they were saying "why" and i said "nobody leaves. everybody goes down with the ship." later on in the match it was 1v1 me as kapkan vs a montagne with his shield extended on the point. i was meleeing him while my teammates were saying that i had a nitro. i was saying "no i don't" then i looked down to my inventory "oh wait i do" blew up montagne. masterfully planned. baited.
Actually speed is pretty important in Siege given the one shot headshot mechanic, which allows good players to just destroy slower operators. However Blackbeard definitely needs changes and I still feel he is a poorly thought out operator who brings nothing to the team.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.