• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
Do you not launch Rainbow Six with Steam? I just open up the in-game overlay and do some internet browsing like Facepunch while I wait
[QUOTE=t h e;50355835]Do you not launch Rainbow Six with Steam? I just open up the in-game overlay and do some internet browsing like Facepunch while I wait[/QUOTE] steam browser isnt exactly very fast. and not everyone has r6 on steam, some people got it with their graphics card.
[QUOTE=Maadz;50355888]steam browser isnt exactly very fast. and not everyone has r6 on steam, some people got it with their graphics card.[/QUOTE] I don't have it on Steam either since I bought it off a third party site but it's not exactly difficult to link RainbowSix.exe as a Non-Steam game. Yeah, sure the browser isn't very fast but it isn't the worst either. I haven't had any complaints with queuing being boring simply because I have the overlay and the Steam browser gets the job done just fine. I've never thought the browser was particularly slow
Fucking infuriated. Having to try to carry team on constant 1v4s and 1v5s. People need to learn common sense or at least listen when I tell them shit is going on. Would be much easier if I could just assign people to tasks and everyone do their job.
i just play r6 fullscreen windowed and i have no problems alt tabbing
[QUOTE=theobod;50351509]I'd rather take a perma fucking ban then there pansy ass 14 day ban.[/QUOTE] Why do you rate "optimistic" Hellsing4682? Dont you agree that cheaters should get perma banned?
[QUOTE=theobod;50356426]Why do you rate "optimistic" Hellsing4682? Dont you agree that cheaters should get perma banned?[/QUOTE] he means you wish. like, in a perfect world, probably.
i take back everything i said about the netcode, now i keep emptying mags into people faces and i deal zero damage, it even shows up in the death cam!
[video=youtube;_SO5lHoyOs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SO5lHoyOs8[/video] I got a AWESOME ace with Valkyrie. I love these 2 Navy Seal Operators, they are both so OP.
Used to play RSV1 and 2 with a friend just fucking about on terrorist hunt. Is Siege worth buying just for Terrorist Hunt? Can get it for about £15.
[QUOTE=Chains!;50357275]Used to play RSV1 and 2 with a friend just fucking about on terrorist hunt. Is Siege worth buying just for Terrorist Hunt? Can get it for about £15.[/QUOTE] Not really, terrorist hunt is kind of shallow and not many people play it.
[QUOTE=Chains!;50357275]Used to play RSV1 and 2 with a friend just fucking about on terrorist hunt. Is Siege worth buying just for Terrorist Hunt? Can get it for about £15.[/QUOTE] r6 sieges main content is in the multiplayer. nobody plays it much as well. however, if you like it- go ahead. its fun with friends. very fun.
Terrorist Hunt is the only thing I play and I quite enjoy it. I'd like to see them do more with it honestly, but it's still fun.
I've never had problems matchmaking terrorist hunt
[QUOTE=Del91;50357557]I've never had problems matchmaking terrorist hunt[/QUOTE]Between like 1:00 AM and 4:00 AM I have problems getting games, but that's because its 1:00 AM to 4:00 AM.
[QUOTE=Guiboune;50355546]You know what would help make queuing less of a pain in the ass ? [B]If we could actually do something while waiting.[/B][/QUOTE] This is why we invented borderless windowed, for quick and painless alt-tabbing.
[QUOTE=Jetamo;50357665]This is why we invented borderless windowed, for quick and painless alt-tabbing.[/QUOTE] and yet it doesn't exist on a good 60% of current games
[QUOTE=Doctor Zedacon;50357549]Terrorist Hunt is the only thing I play and I quite enjoy it. I'd like to see them do more with it honestly, but it's still fun.[/QUOTE] I honestly don't understand how you've played 71 hours of terrorist hunt.
[QUOTE=Banned?;50357883]I honestly don't understand how you've played 71 hours of terrorist hunt.[/QUOTE]I enjoy it. PvE is pretty much universally my preferred gamemode in video games. Only a few instances like TF2 do I prefer the PvP.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n2oy6OE.jpg[/IMG]
[video=youtube;nQh9xNS6pNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQh9xNS6pNk[/video] So this happened Thursday night. Best moment of my R6S carrer.
Woot woot [T]http://i.imgur.com/zhhKSBO[/t]
[QUOTE=Guiboune;50355546]You know what would help make queuing less of a pain in the ass ? [B]If we could actually do something while waiting.[/B][/QUOTE] Launch the game via Steam, and shift+tab to use the internet.
Realistically, wouldn't Thermite be able to blow open the floors and ceilings that have the metal beaming going across them? Surely if it can blow up reinforcements, it can do that too, even if it's not in the the game
[QUOTE=Jetpack Bear;50362273]Realistically, wouldn't Thermite be able to blow open the floors and ceilings that have the metal beaming going across them? Surely if it can blow up reinforcements, it can do that too, even if it's not in the the game[/QUOTE] -snip- that- i can go on forever. it would compromise the map design that the team has in mind. they MEANT for the things they want to be destructible. imagine if every window on house is open. that would be chaos. imagine if you could shoot through plane window no matter what gun you had- it would be complete chaos.
[QUOTE=Maadz;50362353]-snip- that- i can go on forever. it would compromise the map design that the team has in mind. they MEANT for the things they want to be destructible. imagine if every window on house is open. that would be chaos. imagine if you could shoot through plane window no matter what gun you had- it would be complete chaos.[/QUOTE] watch as thermite plants his c4 on the foundations of the buildings and destroy the entire house it'd be the new fuze in hostage situations
[video]https://youtu.be/fTfulxhYjpY[/video]
[QUOTE=ColdAsRice;50363353][video]https://youtu.be/fTfulxhYjpY[/video][/QUOTE] that is hilarious and glitchy. i love it.
[QUOTE=Jetpack Bear;50362273]Realistically, wouldn't Thermite be able to blow open the floors and ceilings that have the metal beaming going across them? Surely if it can blow up reinforcements, it can do that too, even if it's not in the the game[/QUOTE] Thermite can't melt steel beams. I mean, well, it can but you know, for gameplay purposes it can't.
I feel like the dev's balanced themselves into a corner with the auto-shotguns. They're so good that the only thing they're doing to make them less good is by giving all the new classes auto-shotties.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.