• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
Wow, those suicide terrorist guys really fuck areas up if the floor and walls are destructible
i remember once some dude killed off our entire team and tried to rescue a hostage by himself he lasted about thirty seconds
I hope clanstacks become separated from casual. Fuck TnA clan stacking full in casual. Worthless shits. Hope they all get banned.
I shot a dude in the head when he walked past me without checking behind the toilet wall and he said 'wow Gareth nice teliport'. Teleporting?! We've got teleporting hacks now?
People kept talking to this guy in chat like hes some kind of superstar and I sat there and didnt say anything because I didnt know who the hell he was or if it was a big inside joke. Then they told me who he was: He does the commentary for the pro league stuff. [URL="https://twitter.com/punjistickgg"]punjistickGG[/URL] in short, he sucked at playing with the team he was on. [t]https://i.imgur.com/UVFCXMe.png[/t]
these fucking idiots conspired to kill me and another dude in the lobby thinking we didn't hear them as soon as we loaded i turned to the guy and put a few shells into him (i didn't kill him) and he backed off
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50474908]I hope clanstacks become separated from casual. Fuck TnA clan stacking full in casual. Worthless shits. Hope they all get banned.[/QUOTE] That would kind of punish people who want to play with a team of their friends because it would put full parties in their own matchmaking, and the guys who just want to fuck around with their friends would get thrown in with the tryhards.
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50474908]I hope clanstacks become separated from casual. Fuck TnA clan stacking full in casual. Worthless shits. Hope they all get banned.[/QUOTE] Maybe its just me, but most clans I encounter are TERRIBLE at the game. Like, REALLY bad. Most of them communicate as well as a drunk potato.
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50475450]People kept talking to this guy in chat like hes some kind of superstar and I sat there and didnt say anything because I didnt know who the hell he was or if it was a big inside joke. Then they told me who he was: He does the commentary for the pro league stuff. [URL="https://twitter.com/punjistickgg"]punjistickGG[/URL] in short, he sucked at playing with the team he was on. [scoreboard pic][/QUOTE] Isn't this a case with a VAST majority of youtubers, streamers and "social" gamers in general?
[QUOTE=Avager;50478661]Isn't this a case with a VAST majority of youtubers, streamers and "social" gamers in general?[/QUOTE] Well I don't know any of them so they're all just other players to me
[QUOTE=Avager;50478661]Isn't this a case with a VAST majority of youtubers, streamers and "social" gamers in general?[/QUOTE] i remember from watching the R6 twitch stream that punji is a diamond rated player i believe
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50475450]People kept talking to this guy in chat like hes some kind of superstar and I sat there and didnt say anything because I didnt know who the hell he was or if it was a big inside joke. Then they told me who he was: He does the commentary for the pro league stuff. [URL="https://twitter.com/punjistickgg"]punjistickGG[/URL] in short, he sucked at playing with the team he was on. [t]https://i.imgur.com/UVFCXMe.png[/t][/QUOTE] I know that guy from the early days of APB:R, he's not that bad of a player actually, he might have sucked because he's been too focused on the stream chat lately for some reason.
Nothing like being a level 94 and being matched with a team that consists of levels 2, 14, 6, and 4. Fucking hate this matchmaking completely.
just bought starter edition and i suck harder than i did in the free week someone pub with me and hold my hand pls
[QUOTE=Chayste;50490432]just bought starter edition and i suck harder than i did in the free week someone pub with me and hold my hand pls[/QUOTE] Use slow walk when you think you hear someone, always peak, and be patient. These were 3 things I wasn't used to when I first started playing, but then realized how important they were down the line.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7vIE0tJzk[/media] It's good to be back.
delete castle does more bad than good
[QUOTE=ashxu;50500321]delete castle does more bad than good[/QUOTE] You must have shit players.
castle's UMP-45 is absolutely beast, barely any recoil on that thing
semi shotty god tier [editline]12th June 2016[/editline] plus if you roll mute and castle on windows then you've effectively fucked the enemy good
[QUOTE=ashxu;50500321]delete castle does more bad than good[/QUOTE] Hey man I play only castle and do really well with it
[QUOTE=cdr248;50501830]semi shotty god tier [editline]12th June 2016[/editline] plus if you roll mute and castle on windows then you've effectively fucked the enemy good[/QUOTE] Sledge/ash though. Or an Emp at that.
tachanka is the best op
I mostly play Thatcher/Jager depending on attack/def.
As someone with mixed Scottish + Irish ancestory I refuse to play Thatcher
As someone with a mixed not-uptight ancestry, I can play as any operator.
I guess I should start playing more Castle and building walls then.
Goddamn I need to start playing with a proper team in ranked. Pubbies just keep losing us ranked matches and I've gone from Gold I to Silver III in a couple of days :/
[QUOTE=Banned?;50505493]I guess I should start playing more Castle and building walls then.[/QUOTE] To be quite frank, more than once have the enemy team been stumped by Castle walls cause they have no extra explosives left after some time. So they just can't breach a room without whacking at the wall for a good 10 seconds.
[QUOTE=Hellsing4682;50505445]As someone with a mixed not-uptight ancestry, I can play as any operator.[/QUOTE] It's a joke :v: Haven't got her unlocked yet anyway, need to get IQ first, her ability seems really useful and I've heard the weapons she gets are good.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.