• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Nerts;50505214]As someone with mixed Scottish + Irish ancestory I refuse to play Thatcher[/QUOTE] "Fockin laser sights?"
Eurgh I'd enjoy this game a lot more if I could finish a match without getting booted for having high ping. This new modem we got at home is a piece of shit.
[QUOTE=Grim2o0o;50505758]To be quite frank, more than once have the enemy team been stumped by Castle walls cause they have no extra explosives left after some time. So they just can't breach a room without whacking at the wall for a good 10 seconds.[/QUOTE] best move is to cut their feet out when they get to a castle wall
[vid]https://my.mixtape.moe/mmptab.webm[/vid] I had booze again.
[QUOTE=Holt!;50523999] I had booze again.[/QUOTE] That was the best webm I have seen of this game hands down so many emotions all at once
The worst thing is when someone doesn't know normal breach charges work on a castle wall and use thermite charges on it
What are some things I should know as a new player
[QUOTE=SuperDuprKyle;50524624]What are some things I should know as a new player[/QUOTE] Make sure to use Fuze on hostage every time and use his cluster charge on the hostage room
[QUOTE=SuperDuprKyle;50524624]What are some things I should know as a new player[/QUOTE] Have patience, communicate with your team (Incredibly important to give information to your teammates) and know what crosshair placement is.
[QUOTE=SuperDuprKyle;50524624]What are some things I should know as a new player[/QUOTE] Do the tutorials. Prepare to be flamed by everyone for your first 25 matches
[QUOTE=SuperDuprKyle;50524624]What are some things I should know as a new player[/QUOTE] Use drones, don't reinforce every wall you see, learn peeking and crosshair placement, use sound and make sure to crouch/walk to minimize your sound when possible.
Also don't be afraid to shotgun a wall! People seem to forget that some walls are breakable in this game.
Is there any way to fix that Error when trying to join a friends squad.
[QUOTE=SuperDuprKyle;50524624]What are some things I should know as a new player[/QUOTE] Being good is like 50% knowing the maps, where people are going to be coming from, and always aiming at a likely entry point to immediately catch people off guard when they come into sight.
Also cause why not, if anyone wants to play with some EU dude, name is Grim2o0o on Uplay! I'm the one who goes Rook or Doc all the time cause no one else will.
[QUOTE=Grim2o0o;50525521]Also cause why not, if anyone wants to play with some EU dude, name is Grim2o0o on Uplay! I'm the one who goes Rook or Doc all the time cause no one else will.[/QUOTE] I've played as Thermite for that reason so much that despite not liking him, he's one of my best operators.
If anyone wants someone to play with in NA add me: Ozzila on uplay/steam
Making a video guide for using ceiling-floor killholes. Work both ways.
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50524639]Do the tutorials. Prepare to be flamed by everyone for your first 25 matches[/QUOTE] This is true. I purchased this game yesterday, did the tutorials, then tried to play a casual and got flamed harder than I ever have in 13 years of competitive Counter-Strike and I have no idea why, I was the only one on my team who got a kill or lived longer than 30 seconds. Really put me off playing this game and I only played ONE casual match.
[QUOTE=Sweet Berries;50527642]This is true. I purchased this game yesterday, did the tutorials, then tried to play a casual and got flamed harder than I ever have in 13 years of competitive Counter-Strike and I have no idea why, I was the only one on my team who got a kill or lived longer than 30 seconds. Really put me off playing this game and I only played ONE casual match.[/QUOTE] It's going to happen. Theres a learning curve of tactics that some take very seriously
[QUOTE=Sweet Berries;50527642]This is true. I purchased this game yesterday, did the tutorials, then tried to play a casual and got flamed harder than I ever have in 13 years of competitive Counter-Strike and I have no idea why, I was the only one on my team who got a kill or lived longer than 30 seconds. Really put me off playing this game and I only played ONE casual match.[/QUOTE] Just take your time and learn maps. Once you understand the maps you'll understand the game. [editline]15th June 2016[/editline] Some of these ceiling-floor bangs are brutal. Ubisoft spent a LOT of time balancing the maps though.
There should be a report button for being a terrible teammate
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50530131]There should be a report button for being a terrible teammate[/QUOTE] There should be a votekick. I love being a man down because someone went AFK and then when we lose we get to sit there for a cool 30 seconds while we wait for the enemy team to cap the objective because they don't know where he is/don't believe us.
[QUOTE=gk99;50530566]There should be a votekick. I love being a man down because someone went AFK and then when we lose we get to sit there for a cool 30 seconds while we wait for the enemy team to cap the objective because they don't know where he is/don't believe us.[/QUOTE] there is a votekick if you select them in the scoreboard problem is nobody knows about it and it really pisses me off
[QUOTE=gk99;50530566]because they don't know where he is/don't believe us.[/QUOTE] The other day I got somebody to believe that the last attacker was AFK at spawn when they actually weren't, so he sprinted past Blackbeard and died. :v:
[QUOTE=a-cookie;50530668]there is a votekick if you select them in the scoreboard problem is nobody knows about it and it really pisses me off[/QUOTE] Oh, thanks. I'll be sure to put that to use.
[QUOTE=cowsaysoink;50530948]The other day I got somebody to believe that the last attacker was AFK at spawn when they actually weren't, so he sprinted past Blackbeard and died. :v:[/QUOTE] social engineering overpowered, someone post it to ubi
[QUOTE=cowsaysoink;50530948]The other day I got somebody to believe that the last attacker was AFK at spawn when they actually weren't, so he sprinted past Blackbeard and died. :v:[/QUOTE] step 1: never look at [All] chat. step 2: never get cocky 4v1 and start playing agressive
Played a defensive THunt mission today. [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/443983599434976940/4098FCCE8D01966E40DA074CF17909EC7D85C0CE/[/t] I think I did pretty well.
So I've decided to play ranked for the first time with a friend of mine. Unfortunately we were the only ones with common sense in our team..
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.