• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50534149]step 2: never get cocky 4v1 and start playing agressive[/QUOTE] I mean, sometimes it's not a bad idea. For example: when you know what room they're in, there's two entrances, they're Montagne, and you've got four people. If someone points it out and says, and I quote, "there's only one left just go in there and buttrape him" and I see the other 3 people moving towards the entrances, I see no reason not to do it. Rushing in works when they're not expecting it. [editline]a[/editline] Though I really don't recommend trying it unless you know for a fact there aren't any tripwires, they don't have a tachanka, no welcome mats, no primary (thanks to shield), etc. It's gotta be perfect conditions, then you still should flash before clearing.
I just bumrush everyone with a shotgun as a defender, and do the most DUMB things as a attacker, and it works. They dont suspect a thing.
I dont know why I bother trying to play this game on weekdays. It seems like everyone I play with is either mentally challenged or doesnt play with sound, or both.
From reddit: [U][B]NOT REAL[/B][/U] [QUOTE][img]http://i.imgur.com/cD15cff.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] [U][B]NOT REAL[/B][/U] What I would fucking give for an oil rig map with a storm going on outside.
[QUOTE=Holt!;50536034]From reddit: [U][B]NOT REAL[/B][/U] [U][B]NOT REAL[/B][/U] What I would fucking give for an oil rig map with a storm going on outside.[/QUOTE] I'm not sure an oil rig would provide enough rooms and shit to breach and passageways inside. A cruise ship in a massive fuckhuge storm on the other hand? I'd melt.
[QUOTE=gk99;50536880]I'm not sure an oil rig would provide enough rooms and shit to breach and passageways inside. A cruise ship in a massive fuckhuge storm on the other hand? I'd melt.[/QUOTE] Already had a ship tho' I dunno why but when I think oil rig I default my mind to the Goldeneye cradle map and that's not even an oil rig.
i want ubisoft to go full edge and have a high school map
[QUOTE=meppers;50540656]i want ubisoft to go full edge and have a high school map[/QUOTE]maybe with the japanese operators?
I love it when you just click with another teammate. No voice communication, but you can both tell what you want to do in a situation. 9 times out of 10 I win those rounds.
[QUOTE=meppers;50540656]i want ubisoft to go full edge and have a high school map[/QUOTE] They already have the fucking college map
[QUOTE=redBadger;50541532]They already have the fucking college map[/QUOTE] Thunt only
Frickin windows started to update just as I joined the match but thank god I've managed to join on the 4th round and help the team as much as I could. [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/273972713575062094/FCF3C307C8CD1778A8D26FF8A1E35DB88269EECA/[/t] And the server went to shitter right after this particular match I guess I should stop playing at 5am.
im so pissed, i went from gold 4 to bronze 1 because of my W/L ratio. My KD is fine since i've been getting so many kills and little deaths in these matches, but every game I've had in Season 2 in Eastern Europe is hell. My teammates dont know how to communicate at all, they fucking rush everything, and they are just SOO bad. I have clips of matches where I literally clutch the game for my teammate, then I get kicked out. W/L ratio is the worst thing ever to measure anything to in ANY team based game.
Find yourself a decent team then. Randoms are literally the worst thing in this game.
Fell down to copper 4 from silver 1 thanks to retarded random teammates, great!
im free to play r6s im Chayste on uplay
Ubi need to sort their shit. Every game i've been in has had at least one hacker in, either on my team or the other one. They've traced through walls, taken blind luck single shot headshots, thrown c4 when there was no reason to and got kills, it's fucking disgusting. And people are always like "Lol it's just skill", "I've got good headphones", fuck you; I play at a pretty high volume with good quality headphones and I can't hear IQ's baby fucking footsteps 40 metres away. Seriously starting to piss me off.
Hacking has been rampant as fuck lately to the point where when a round began the whole defending team went outside and killed us all using ONLY head shots
[QUOTE=Holt!;50551633]Ubi need to sort their shit. Every game i've been in has had at least one hacker in, either on my team or the other one. They've traced through walls, taken blind luck single shot headshots, thrown c4 when there was no reason to and got kills, it's fucking disgusting. And people are always like "Lol it's just skill", "I've got good headphones", fuck you; I play at a pretty high volume with good quality headphones and I can't hear IQ's baby fucking footsteps 40 metres away. Seriously starting to piss me off.[/QUOTE] Throwing C4 when theres no reason to is something I do ALOT. The rest seem pretty shady, but the ones who say lol its just skill are 100 percent usually hackers, and i've got headphones SOMETIMES is true.
[video=youtube;D_pFzbXOcBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_pFzbXOcBU&feature=youtu.be[/video] My finest round. Prefire every corner and eventually you'll get someone Also add me on UPlay if you wish to have fun times: HoltDT
On brighter news, I got ranked up back to Bronze 4 in one game, and I am getting so many AWESOME plays that I usually never would have gotten in gold. Nitros, kapkan traps, valkyrie camera spotting, flanking; they all work SO WELL in lower ranks.
YO AM I BEING FUCKED WITH RIGHT NOW? [quote] 21:50 - friend: Kapkan can place his gadget at any height and it is now harder to spot 21:50 - friend: oh shit 21:50 - friend: did they actually buff my man 21:50 - friend: dat boy 21:53 - friend: also removed the screw poking out [/quote] [editline]20th June 2016[/editline] oh sweet jesus [url]http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1461980[/url]
[B]THE BEST FIX IN THIS PATCH[/B] FIXED - The Player is unable to select other drones or scan enemies when spectating a teammate's drone during the preparation phase and after the player's drone has been destroyed.
[QUOTE=Grim2o0o;50556564]YO AM I BEING FUCKED WITH RIGHT NOW? [editline]20th June 2016[/editline] oh sweet jesus [url]http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1461980[/url][/QUOTE] Can't wait to see the dozens of people dying to the traps in the first week. It'll be like Frost all over again.
[QUOTE=Guiboune;50556740]Can't wait to see the dozens of people dying to the traps in the first week. It'll be like Frost all over again.[/QUOTE] Another reason why IQ should be picked. Also nice patch.
So can Mute cover three reinforced walls with only two jammers now?
So is it now impossible to jump over jammers as drones on an even floor?
IQ going to be a must-pick now [editline]20th June 2016[/editline] [QUOTE=bradleigh;50557237]So is it now impossible to jump over jammers as drones on an even floor?[/QUOTE] good
Oh good lawdy now I won't feel bad for picking Kap just for his gun!
[QUOTE=Flapjacks;50557076]So can Mute cover three reinforced walls with only two jammers now?[/QUOTE] If that's the case, what's the point in bandit really?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.