• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Hogie bear;50569022]Hahaha what? ..ahh.[/QUOTE] Just flip the image, all problems solved :v:
i think this game has lost its magic for me the lack of anti-cheat, the team-killing, the poor netcode. every match is starting to feel like the same thing. i can't even be bothered to scout for the objectives as a drone during prep phase...it's just so boring now. good run, though. 300 hours. i think jim sterling said something about how this game is the type you can only really play for a match or two before taking a break for the day or even for a few days. i'm really starting to feel that. i kinda regret paying for the season pass. ah well.
Sounds like you're not playing with good people. Work to find a team. Facepunch R6 crew really needs to work on playing together more.
The shit teammates killed a lot of the game for me. Playing with friends makes it a lot better. However recently people have been adding me from games quite a bit so hopefully my shit teams are gone
[QUOTE=Chernobyl426;50572979]Sounds like you're not playing with good people. Work to find a team. Facepunch R6 crew really needs to work on playing together more.[/QUOTE] We have a team? [editline]23rd June 2016[/editline] and yeah, shit teams are really the bane of having fun in this game especially when you get put up against a 5-man clanstack in ranked and lose 4-0 without a chance because your teammates are garbage
I know y'all have a group. Im saying I hear constant bitching about bad teams because FP doesn't get together often enough.
No, that was a question, I didn't realise we had a group.
We have a group, but NOBODY uses it for some strange reason.
should probably get a Google form up so people can sign into it and see others if you haven't already
Didn't know there was a group, so that's why I just flailed my name about.
[video=youtube;Kqaeb5yc2tw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqaeb5yc2tw[/video] Sorry about the length but I was proud of the matches outcome. Our team had quit as soon as we lost the one round. Also for the sake of length I cut out the preparatory phases.
[QUOTE=WoodzyX88;50574873][video=youtube;Kqaeb5yc2tw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqaeb5yc2tw[/video] Sorry about the length but I was proud of the matches outcome. Our team had quit as soon as we lost the one round. Also for the sake of length I cut out the preparatory phases.[/QUOTE] That feeling when you win a ranked game with less then 5 players is amazing.
So the season pass is 40 percent off (which is about 14USD for me), yay or nay?
That's as big as it's gonna get I think, might as well.
[QUOTE=Chernobyl426;50573579]I know y'all have a group. Im saying I hear constant bitching about bad teams because FP doesn't get together often enough.[/QUOTE] Its just really hard to play with people when you factor in work, family, and time zones. Then sometimes you might be a EUS playing WUS and have a 250 ping
[QUOTE=Grim2o0o;50575782]That's as big as it's gonna get I think, might as well.[/QUOTE] Well we're already 2/4 down on the DLC so theoretically you're not getting a great deal buying the season pass now, unless you haven't bought any of the operators I've bought Frost and Blackbeard using renown, and I don't have a huge inclination to get Buck or Valkyrie so personally I don't think I'll get it, but I don't know. The extra credits/renown would be kind of nice for charms and skins I guess.
The bonus renown is fucking nothing on the season pass. It's like 5% more.
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50575880]Its just really hard to play with people when you factor in work, family, and time zones. Then sometimes you might be a EUS playing WUS and have a 250 ping[/QUOTE] Well I've started to think that having high ping is actually an advantage after seeing all these Arabs in game. (No offense Maadz)
Well I got the Season Pass primarily cause I don't wanna grind out the upcoming Brazilian operators, so whateves. And yeah the bonus renown is depressing, +15 on a win and +7 on a loss. Using that credit for a renown booster would be nice if I actually wanted to use renown for something :v:
Does the season pass straight up gives you the DLC operators? As in you don't have to grind for them?
yes
Is it just me or the community in this game is getting more toxic day by day? It's not even the newbies, I swear this level 103 plat slav guy kept insulting me and even attempted to get me kicked just because I carried him.
"hacks" "nice wh" "wow shit team kys" It's like the daily match now.
[QUOTE=Grim2o0o;50584764]"hacks" "nice wh" "wow shit team kys" It's like the daily match now.[/QUOTE] I take it as a compliment for a good play. Unless it's my team doing it where I tell them to shut up. I swear they're like kids.
[QUOTE=AhoyMate;50579916]Well I've started to think that having high ping is actually an advantage after seeing all these Arabs in game. (No offense Maadz)[/QUOTE] eh, high ping is only a advantage in CS GO usually for me. in R6 its a double edged sword. sure, peekers advantage works way better for you, but lets say you are against someone in close quarters and you dump a shotgun mag into them at point blank but you die, the hit wont register at all. EDIT: and also, your turkish, right? doesnt that mean your arab as well? you just dont speak arabic.
[QUOTE=Maadz;50584994]eh, high ping is only a advantage in CS GO usually for me. in R6 its a double edged sword. sure, peekers advantage works way better for you, but lets say you are against someone in close quarters and you dump a shotgun mag into them at point blank but you die, the hit wont register at all. EDIT: and also, your turkish, right? doesnt that mean your arab as well? you just dont speak arabic.[/QUOTE] Ah I see. And no, we're originally from Central Asia and my ancestors are Central Asian Nomads (Yörüks), Greek, Crimean Tatar/Turk, Circassian and Albanian. It's just that the majority of our population believes in the Arab god. I personally advocate [URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengri"]Tengriism[/URL] however I'm used to the Muslim/Arab customs and tradition since I have plenty of Muslim relatives and friends. TL;DR: Turks have nothing to do with the Arabs, unless one thinks that everyone Muslim is an Arab.
[QUOTE=AhoyMate;50584584]Is it just me or the community in this game is getting more toxic day by day? It's not even the newbies, I swear this level 103 plat slav guy kept insulting me and even attempted to get me kicked just because I carried him.[/QUOTE] I haven't played in a while and wanted to start again, but now I don't if the community is toxic as fuck now because I'm not that great at the game.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;50585235]I haven't played in a while and wanted to start again, but now I don't if the community is toxic as fuck now because I'm not that great at the game.[/QUOTE] it varies wildly on region, but eastern europe is pretty toxic. asias pretty quiet and US is same as ever.
[QUOTE=Maadz;50585327]it varies wildly on region, but eastern europe is pretty toxic. asias pretty quiet and US is same as ever.[/QUOTE] "just bantz m8" [editline]24th June 2016[/editline] Even though I've had Blackbeard kill my entire team over and over again, whenever I pick him it seems that I keep getting shot in the ass no matter what. Quite literally, a monkey's paw.
Okay, this game has the worst community ever. Everytime someone in my team dies they disconnect
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.