• Rainbow Six Series Thread - R.I.P TOM CLANCY <3
    5,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Teippiman;50586322]Okay, this game has the worst community ever. Everytime someone in my team dies they disconnect[/QUOTE] are you playing ranked and are with silver and below? i've had that problem only below silver or in casual.
[QUOTE=Teippiman;50586322]Okay, this game has the worst community ever. Everytime someone in my team dies they disconnect[/QUOTE] I'm ok with people leaving if they die and it looks bad in the OT round, but anything else is just poor sportsmanship. However I've left after dying several times because of teammates, not because of the game.
I've been looking at the old concept art/screenshots from the promotion, and for the spetznaz it looks interesting. Kapkan has a shield, Tachanka was providing covering fire with a mobile LMG (he held it) and fuze had a G3GC from the looks of it.
[QUOTE=Maadz;50588423]I've been looking at the old concept art/screenshots from the promotion, and for the spetznaz it looks interesting. Kapkan has a shield, Tachanka was providing covering fire with a mobile LMG (he held it) and fuze had a G3GC from the looks of it.[/QUOTE] they also showed multiples of the same operator in the same screenshot. don't think of them any more than just concept images.
[vid]https://my.mixtape.moe/xmrxey.webm[/vid] So me and Grim did some very scientific research and apparently you can kill people by rappelling into them.
[QUOTE=Holt!;50589160] So me and Grim did some very scientific research and apparently you can kill people by rappelling into them.[/QUOTE] POWER BOOTS
Why do i keep getting maps that i have disabled from the options?
[QUOTE=Teippiman;50591846]Why do i keep getting maps that i have disabled from the options?[/QUOTE] Rainbow Six Sieges matchmaking puts a vote for players. so if alot of players have yacht disabled, they wont play yacht. etcetc
whoa blackbeard is fucking awesome
[QUOTE=elitehakor;50592948]whoa blackbeard is fucking awesome[/QUOTE] More like absolutely disgusting when combined with shields. [vid]https://my.mixtape.moe/vqtqrv.webm[/vid]
Im tired of hackers. One guy even claimed that he was a pro league player who wouldnt provide his name, and he said he had a 62.0 WL ratio on xbox and that he was just real good. Even tho he was level 27. And he always got headshots. And he always knew where we were, even if we made no noise. And he always knew where we all spawned. Jesus christ, im tired of hackers.
Is it worth buying the Normal Version on sale even if I have no mates to play with?
Video didn't save but I got 3 kills in Kanal boat garage and garage hallway via smoke shotgun from ceiling killholes. Felt fucking immaculate. Remember to use your ceiling killholes, guys. I'll be sharing videos for em.
[QUOTE=iAvalon;50593769]Is it worth buying the Normal Version on sale even if I have no mates to play with?[/QUOTE] I only play the occasional pub casual without a premade group (a brutal experience for sure), and do some T-Hunts with my brother but have still managed to get 109 hours of play since release. You will get many more hours if you can find a group, but I reckon 100 hours on any game (and still playing) is pretty healthy.
You'll find people to play with, as long as you keep searching.
Most of the people I've played with repeatedly are from pubs. Just add good people who have mics and you'll be fine.
No idea if i'm late but next DLC is Japanese and Brazilian SF, plus a map in the favelas.
[QUOTE=Nanamil;50595977]No idea if i'm late but next DLC is Japanese and Brazilian SF, plus a map in the favelas.[/QUOTE] We knew this before the first DLC even came out.
[video=youtube;CXN5LaGLxU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXN5LaGLxU4[/video] :v:
i think im gonna take a month long break from this game, I just give up ranked either has hackers or leavers, I have had 3 matchs in a row where its a 2v5. casual is toxic, full of teamkillers and leavers as well. im done.
[QUOTE=AhoyMate;50599785][video=youtube;CXN5LaGLxU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXN5LaGLxU4[/video] :v:[/QUOTE] That was awkward to watch. Concept was funny but... as a one liner. not a 3 minutes video.
[QUOTE=Guiboune;50605393]That was awkward to watch. Concept was funny but... as a one liner. not a 3 minutes video.[/QUOTE]they have a tendency to not know when best to end a joke
we still alive homies
sure buddy
I fucking suck today. Just getting outgunned every time.
had a real shit run of like, 10 matches where it's all loses. and then my team toggled, for once.
[QUOTE=Grim2o0o;50635957]had a real shit run of like, 10 matches where it's all loses. and then my team toggled, for once.[/QUOTE] "you can clutch" (1v4) "I wouldnt have to if you fuckers would stay alive a little longer"
[QUOTE=Code3Response;50636006]"you can clutch" (1v4) "I wouldnt have to if you fuckers would stay alive a little longer"[/QUOTE] Better than "Clutch or kick".
4 beers and today's match like [t]http://i.imgur.com/HoH97LQ.png[/t]
I just got back into this game, after breaking to play Ovewatch the last month. Can't beat the tension of this game. It gets my heart racing every time. I feel you guys with the losing streak thing. I'm trying to complete the "Win 10 Rounds as JTF2" challenge for the Canada Day Tag, but every time I play as Buck, I shit the bed.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.