• Titanfall - Trust me
    5,004 replies, posted
[url]https://www.titanfall.com/en_gb/news/frontier-news-network-8-uk/[/url] Apparently the update is delayed because they found a bug late in QC which has delayed certification. I don't see anything about Salvo Core not filling up the Titan Meter in the notes though...
[QUOTE]Devotion - Added very far damage settings, reducing its damage at distance. - Added more kick to the first shot to make using single shots more difficult. - Increased view kick during sustained fire to create a slightly larger spread. [/QUOTE] Thank fuck.
[QUOTE=Killzor;51836689] -Nuclear Eject damage no longer fills your Titan Meter. [/QUOTE] Noooo!
[QUOTE=CrossNgen;51837006]Noooo![/QUOTE] I'll miss this cause Ronin chaining is super fun but definitely not fair
[QUOTE=KillRay;51837020]I'll miss this cause Ronin chaining is super fun but definitely not fair[/QUOTE] I chained that shit up 3 times in a row at least 2 or 3 times, that was a ton of fun and made me feel like such a badass since my new titan would hit the ground the same time as me. It reminds me of the part in the campaign towards the end when BT shows up with a new loadout right in the nick of time to save your ass and beat the shit out of the IMC. Has anyone gone back to play the campaign since becoming really good at the MP? I feel like I might not enjoy the campaign as much anymore now that nothing in it would be a challenge since human controlled pilots and titans are an actual challenge.
To clarify the nuke eject changes, [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/5un9uf/full_patch_notes_for_live_fire_update/ddvbgxn/]getting kills with the nuke will still give you meter[/url] Also Ronin and Northstar's dash recharge is being [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/5un9uf/full_patch_notes_for_live_fire_update/ddvfwya/?context=3]buffed to 5 seconds[/url], turns out turbo-engine slowing down dash recharge was a bug
It looks like the Ion splash damage bug was fixed as well
[quote]ADS'ing with his primary weapon will display the projectile's path.[/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Fe9qKTJ.gif[/img] Scorch Gooses just got way easier. [editline]17th February 2017[/editline] [quote]An elusive Nessie has still not been found…last seen in the mission Blood and Rust…[/quote] :huh:
Holy shit that Scorch change though, that'll make it really easy to shoot inside buildings at long distance, I love it Wish they would add a HUD scale option though, everything is too big right now IMO. Except for the chat which on the other hand is near invisible
[QUOTE=upsideonion;51831188]anybody else have no problem at all dealing with tone? the missile barrage is a bit op especially compared to some other cores but playing as ronin, legion, or scorch i usually win in a 1v1 with a tone. his defensive sucks ass so as long as you move forward he's pretty easy to kill unless he pops a core[/QUOTE] Fat Titans vs Tone actually really favors the Tone if they just use sonar to hit you with splash damage around corners and get locks. Most Tones just don't do that. Ronin is a good Tone counter though.
[QUOTE=Killzor;51836689]-Nuclear Eject damage no longer fills your Titan Meter. [/QUOTE] I'm actually kinda happy about this. I mean it was fun to drop like 3 Ronins in a short span but it felt a little ridiculous.
[QUOTE=yellowoboe;51837867]I'm actually kinda happy about this. I mean it was fun to drop like 3 Ronins in a short span but it felt a little ridiculous.[/QUOTE] Hopefully it'll mean every single Ronin won't use nuke eject now.
Nuke eject is part of the ronin's charm though. How can you expect him not to commit seppuku upon being defeated?
[QUOTE=Dr.C;51838092]Nuke eject is part of the ronin's charm though. How can you expect him not to commit seppuku upon being defeated?[/QUOTE] Anything else would bring dishonour upon his chassis number.
[QUOTE=Killzor;51836689][I]-Prime Titans can now use Nose Arts. [/I] [/QUOTE] I feel compelled to buy more of those paint packs now fuck
Great changes. Also glad they added some other faction leader intros. Kinda got old hearing the same lines over and over again. Looking forward to more drunk Barker and his jumpsuit bulge.
But is it just nose arts or will it count the killstreak warpaints too?
Just nose art sadly...
Welp. Won't be using them still I guess.
Primes need their own Warpaints, honestly.
Boy there's a LOT of toxicity in game lately holy fuck. Like this is the last thing we need on a game with so few players christ. Wrex clan kids spouting of shit every match
when your team is so buff that matchmaking just gives up [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnThHrdHJfs[/media]
Ugh, nothing but Devotions and Tones right now before the patch hits.
Let the peasants waddle in their filth, their time will come. I will cleanse every one of them with my Scorch.
[QUOTE=Excalibuurr;51841677]Let the peasants waddle in their filth, their time will come. I will cleanse every one of them with my Scorch.[/QUOTE] Until then, picking on Ronins is fun. Even when two of them think they can take you at once: [url]https://gfycat.com/SpottedGentleBlackmamba[/url]
Ronin pilots are pretty stupid. They think because it has a sword and shotgun that it's undefeatable in CQC but it's a guerrilla fighter and even the description says the same thing. I think leadwall could use a buff though. It's pretty bullshit that you can get into someone's face and they can still outshoot you. So either buff the damage OR give it one or two more shots. Temporal anomaly is pretty much required since you need it to escape danger. I think phase dash should be reworked so it recharges faster by default and temporal anomaly gives you two charges
Yeah Ronin's shotgun is laughably bad.
[QUOTE=yellowoboe;51842380]Yeah Ronin's shotgun is laughably bad.[/QUOTE] The strategy seems to be get in their face and empty your magazine immediately then try to get away OR slash them and hope they get doomed before you do which usually doesn't happen. So either make ronin do more damage by either a direct damage increase or so it does bonus damage when close to a target or if all projectiles hit, increase magazine size by one or two shots, or find a way to speed up reloading when in combat. I was thinking one way they could buff ronin is to give him a simple combo system that increases speed and damage depending on how they chain up actions or time them. This way you can still play him the same right now but also reward player skill while at the same time giving watchful players a way to counter them by paying attention to combos so they know what to expect next [editline]18th February 2017[/editline] Sword core also needs to instantly kill doomed titans, not even execution, straight up killed. This would also make Highlander viable
Guys shut up keep them bad against Scorch
But every titan is bad against scorch. Unless it's an enemy scorch then a light breeze takes them out.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.