• PAYDAY 2 V10 - Anniversary Edition
    4,998 replies, posted
"Friday means hotfix, Beta and headshots From now on we are releasing Betas on firdays since we want to minimize the risks we have by releasing beta and other releases at the same time. " Seem like overkill are doing formatting and grammar like they're doing balance
I want a Paycheck Jimmy mask. Made out of tin foil. Covered in curry powder.
[QUOTE=Lolnoob1;51504043]It's happening.[/QUOTE] Brenz on suicide watch.
with this underbarrel leaked thing i wish they add the masterkey too so i could put it on my loco :pudge:
I hope we get an unbarrel shotgun. Like, underbarrel grenade launchers are great, but I want a shotgun down there. Which is to say I want the Six12 underbarrel configuration. [t]https://gastatic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Crye-Precision002.jpg[/t] They added the Six12 as the goliath, now just chop it up and let me stick it under my guns. [editline]9th December 2016[/editline] I mean, they made a fantastically faithful recreation, aside from the weird choice for the suppressor, with the Goliath: [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/177161245865505304/A82B66C7D278DE20E882DDD57922F8715EA810AD/[/t][t]http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IMG_9216.jpg[/t]
[QUOTE=Doctor Zedacon;51504170]Brenz on suicide watch.[/QUOTE] Fuck, I wanted to make that post
[QUOTE=Lolnoob1;51504043]It's happening.[/QUOTE] Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Also, what, why did they make the Cavity stronger? Did they realize that DMR-s are the only things killing cops fast enough, so they are turning all weapons in to them? One by one starting with the Cavity? Would explain the ammo types for AR-s leak. Also also, that GSPS buff jesus christ. Fuck Locomotive as my loud build shotgun, make way for GSPS. It's like the Breaker Lite.
Did they remove the option to melee civs so they're easier to cable tie/subdue? Every time when I go to melee (weapon butt) a civilian they just fucking straight up die.
cavity was supposed to be dmr from the start though
I'll take a DMR Cavity over the weird pistol-that's-not-affected-by-pistol-skills Cavity we have now honestly.
its kinda jarring to see a 9mm pistol could deal a lot more damage than a .44 or a .50 pistol holy shit
But isn't the Cavity just a foldable rifle which happens to be loaded with 9mm
Is there a mod that shows all available patterns, colors, masks, weapon mods, etc. even if you don't own them, like GoonMod does? I've gotten rid of GoonMod in order to use GageShop, but it doesn't show all available stuff so I can't buy things I don't currently have. I mean, like an object I've unlocked but is not in my inventory, so I can't use Continental Coins to buy them since I can't select them. I'm trying to look through the GoonMod lua to find the function that does it but my eyes tend to glaze over looking at this stuff plus not everything is commented.
[QUOTE=Nickolas;51506309]But isn't the Cavity just a foldable rifle which happens to be loaded with 9mm[/QUOTE] If by that you mean it's a dinky 9mm carbine, then yes
Anyone here good with music? It turns out the bells on Stealing Xmas play different tones when you hit them, are color-coded, are spread around the map, and an additional one was added in today's hotfix. Secret hunters are going nuts trying to figure out what sequence they could/should be played in.
Reached Infamy level 1. Now I must continue climbing the ladder, right?
[QUOTE=FalconHBFS;51507341]Reached Infamy level 1. Now I must continue climbing the ladder, right?[/QUOTE] Just a helpful tip: right before you become Infamy 2, stock up on a bunch of expensive weapons (like the Joceline and Deagle) until you can't buy anymore. Once you go infamous, you can sell the weapons for some of your money back. You don't have to do this anymore once you reach Infamy 5, since it stops burning your spending cash. You might already know this, though. [QUOTE=Finale;51507256]and an additional one was added in today's hotfix. [/QUOTE] I assumed that wasn't going to be true but you're right. [sp]I don't think the end result is going to be very satisfying, but have fun![/sp]
grinding infamy isnt as grind-y as i expected to be honestly
if EXP worked as it did on or near launch, there'd be quite a few people at highest infamy. it sort of makes me regret playing so much at infamy 2.0 because everything post-heist is useless to me. speaking of, I should probably just burn all my offshore now because I know i'm going to eventually, so I might as well start re-earning now.
I think about redoing everything over again but then I'm like "Nah I prefer being the way that I am" And after knocking off 'Stealing Xmas' on One Down I realise that the only achievements I have left are four man ones, sigh.
[QUOTE=Lolnoob1;51507406] I assumed that wasn't going to be true but you're right. [sp]I don't think the end result is going to be very satisfying, but have fun![/sp][/QUOTE] I know, but hey- fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, I've gotta slowly descend into paranoid schizophrenia about map props.
Is the Shadow mod updated? Noticed that the recent maps make my fps go down like crazy
houston's looking more like houston now [t]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16550652/WWE%202K17_20161210125620.jpg[/t] I fucking hate that I've made all of these myself [t]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16550652/WWE%202K17_20161210130944.jpg[/t]
The Texan Two vs The Newcomers
i'll never understand why two brothers from chicago use texan names
[QUOTE=FalconHBFS;51507341]Reached Infamy level 1. Now I must continue climbing the ladder, right?[/QUOTE] You might wanna stop at Infamy 5 because that's when all the gameplay rewards end, the rest is cosmetics and bragging rights. If you plan on going all the way after 5, go for the XP boosts before you get the mask rewards, so you can level up quicker. Save those mask rewards for last, and only try to get them to unlock more XP boosts if you can't reach any more. Also, make a few solid weapons that you can use at different reputation levels to make the transition smoother. For example, make a series of the best weapons you can for reputation levels 0, 25, 50, etc., so you won't be totally gimped just out of the gate. Try to make a stealth set and a loud set if you can.
[QUOTE=SGTNAPALM;51509982]You might wanna stop at Infamy 5 because that's when all the gameplay rewards end, the rest is cosmetics and bragging rights. If you plan on going all the way after 5, go for the XP boosts before you get the mask rewards, so you can level up quicker. Save those mask rewards for last, and only try to get them to unlock more XP boosts if you can't reach any more. Also, make a few solid weapons that you can use at different reputation levels to make the transition smoother. For example, make a series of the best weapons you can for reputation levels 0, 25, 50, etc., so you won't be totally gimped just out of the gate. Try to make a stealth set and a loud set if you can.[/QUOTE] I'm looking at the Infamy rewards and the XP boost seems like the best choice in the long run. I did not think about the reputation level weapons, I am using the Eagle Heavy Rifle w/mods and seems to do the job quite well on Overkill (I fear playing on Mayhem and fucking things up in a pub) and I only have the GAGE courier and weapon packs DLC. Hey, fellas, thanks to everyone who posted a helpful tip!
I went through all 25 Infamy because i felt like it gave me something to work towards There's a good reason why i end up playing much less than when i wasn't Maxed
[QUOTE=FalconHBFS;51510815]I'm looking at the Infamy rewards and the XP boost seems like the best choice in the long run. I did not think about the reputation level weapons, I am using the Eagle Heavy Rifle w/mods and seems to do the job quite well on Overkill (I fear playing on Mayhem and fucking things up in a pub) and I only have the GAGE courier and weapon packs DLC. Hey, fellas, thanks to everyone who posted a helpful tip![/QUOTE] If you have the Eagle you should also have the Specops SMG, those two will do you fine and are both available from level 0.
The Cavity was already my favourite gun sooo
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.