• Black Mesa: Source V3 - Released September 14th, 2012
    10,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=SFC3;34663055]maybe there's hope..... probably not. [editline]12th February 2012[/editline] alright your worst than jesse ventura your fox news.[/QUOTE] fox? its worse
[QUOTE=testinglol;34664046]fox? its worse[/QUOTE] He's on par with Fox
Let's just say he's Rick Santorum and call it a day.
I'm not sure what I'm reading here [url]http://forums.blackmesasource.com/showthread.php?t=11236[/url] hes asking people to Petition the mod Teams employers to allow them to have paid time off...? Wow.
Unfortunately, I've to admit that the faith in BMS developers is still strong, as the number of moddb watchers hasn't decreased at all but has increased instead. I will be fair-play, as a "final offensive" has the word "final" on it, I will let the BMS team finish their... things quietly, without facing the collective wrath of the angry fans I represent. Still, feel free to contact me if you have any request about it. The next updates on the BMS CFC will be for the release date announcement, the OST release, and the release itself. [t]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422263_10150599872895699_714110698_9034677_1818428775_n.jpg[/t] (new BMS logo). [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Stupid shit meme reply!" - Dav0r))[/highlight]
Send the BMS team a bunch of crowbars. That should get them back to work.
I've already chatted with BMS dev's, they're constantly on the same thing : "when it's done, when it's done, when it's done, W H E N I T I S D O N E". There is nothing more I can do, but I've tried. Sending crowbars won't work since they don't have "headquarters" like Valve but work in different places.
[QUOTE=sarevokh;34682530]Unfortunately, I've to admit that the faith in BMS developers is still strong, as the number of moddb watchers hasn't decreased at all but has increased instead. I will be fair-play, as a "final offensive" has the word "final" on it, I will let the BMS team finish their... things quietly, without facing the collective wrath of the angry fans I represent. Still, feel free to contact me if you have any request about it. The next updates on the BMS CFC will be for the release date announcement, the OST release, and the release itself. [t]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422263_10150599872895699_714110698_9034677_1818428775_n.jpg[/t] (new BMS logo).[/QUOTE] You're not some sort of masterful leader of a revolution against BMS that you make yourself out to be, you're part of the reason why the BMS team doesn't communicate that much with the community in the first place. Just let the devs work in peace, they don't need another thorn in their side.
I just realized Joel has the BMS soundtrack listed as going gold summer 2011. Maybe we'll get our 2011 release date?
[QUOTE=Da Big Man;34683917]I just realized Joel has the BMS soundtrack listed as going gold summer 2011. Maybe we'll get our 2011 release date?[/QUOTE] It's been so long I think of everything as optimistic whether it actually is or not
[QUOTE=Da Big Man;34683917]I just realized Joel has the BMS soundtrack listed as going gold summer 2011. Maybe we'll get our 2011 release date?[/QUOTE] But its 2012.... Or is that a joke
I know that BM:S is a "Done when it's done" deal, but at the moment, i would like to know how the mod is going with occasional updates.
I got one year until I'm enlisting to the IDF for 3-4 years.. so HURRY BM:S team :\
[QUOTE=Lyoko2;34686256]I got one year until I'm enlisting to the IDF for 3-4 years.. so HURRY BM:S team :\[/QUOTE] Don't worry, it'll be out after you come back.
[QUOTE=megafat;34686598]Don't worry, it'll be out after you come back.[/QUOTE] Im not so sure about that ... Better enlist for two or three tours to be sure! Or, atleast kinda sure ...
[QUOTE=ZitaX;34686775]Im not so sure about that ... Better enlist for two or three tours to be sure! Or, atleast kinda sure ...[/QUOTE] Then he can have a family and grow old.
[QUOTE=relinquish;34658153]It does not. Multiplayer has been on hold for years.[/QUOTE] Just like the game.
[QUOTE=ZitaX;34686775]Im not so sure about that ... Better enlist for two or three tours to be sure! Or, atleast kinda sure ...[/QUOTE] Or stay home and rot at the computer screen waiting.
[url]http://wiki.blackmesasource.com/Special:NewFiles[/url] check here regularly they just uploaded some stuff
[QUOTE=Briggsman;34734895][url]http://wiki.blackmesasource.com/Special:NewFiles[/url] check here regularly they just uploaded some stuff[/QUOTE] Boom candy.
[QUOTE=Tuskin;34735331]Boom candy.[/QUOTE] It's magically delicious!
[QUOTE=Marcolade;34738411]It's magically delicious![/QUOTE] An explosion of flavour, it'll blow your mind.
Ram answers even more questions: [url]http://forums.blackmesasource.com/showthread.php?t=3&page=883#post446809[/url] [url]http://forums.blackmesasource.com/showthread.php?t=4&page=140#post446808[/url]
[QUOTE=Raminator][quote=Sable]And what else is gone besides a bulk of On a Rail? I read a long time ago that the pipe fire-bombing scene at the end of Surface Tension got the chopping block; I hope most of that section is still intact.[/quote]Actually, most of that section is gone.[/QUOTE]So what's actually going to be left in the game? The Hazard Course is MIA, most of On a Rail is gone, Surface Tension is being castrated, and Xen (all four chapters taking place in it, not just "Xen") is having something no doubt wacky done to it. I'm also going to predict the future and guess that Residue Processing and Lambda Core are also going to be heavily pruned due to "jumping puzzles" and "too confusing", respectively. At this point, it appears the entire mod will consist of a monorail ride followed by Gordon tripping over a crowbar and accidentally killing the Nihilanth, assuming the Nihilanth isn't cut.
I like the sound of this [quote][quote]The Titan rocket is in On a Rail. If you click on more under media, there are a couple pictures of the rocket itself.[/quote] I hope it's not just me, but it's amazing how bad those screenshots look compared to the way the map does after I was finished with it.[/quote]
[QUOTE=Marphy Black;34739825]So what's actually going to be left in the game? The Hazard Course is MIA, most of On a Rail is gone, Surface Tension is being castrated, and Xen (all four chapters taking place in it, not just "Xen") is having something no doubt wacky done to it. I'm also going to predict the future and guess that Residue Processing and Lambda Core are also going to be heavily pruned due to "jumping puzzles" and "too confusing", respectively. At this point, it appears the entire mod will consist of a monorail ride followed by Gordon tripping over a crowbar and accidentally killing the Nihilanth, assuming the Nihilanth isn't cut.[/QUOTE] Overreacting.
Balck Meas: Sauce
[QUOTE=Marphy Black;34739825]So what's actually going to be left in the game? The Hazard Course is MIA, most of On a Rail is gone, Surface Tension is being castrated, and Xen (all four chapters taking place in it, not just "Xen") is having something no doubt wacky done to it. I'm also going to predict the future and guess that Residue Processing and Lambda Core are also going to be heavily pruned due to "jumping puzzles" and "too confusing", respectively. At this point, it appears the entire mod will consist of a monorail ride followed by Gordon tripping over a crowbar and accidentally killing the Nihilanth, assuming the Nihilanth isn't cut.[/QUOTE] then don't play it you giant tool [editline]17th February 2012[/editline] how can you even be so mad because of a mod
So it's no longer just a HL remake, it's now them removing all the parts they don't like? Or have i got it wrong? I don't like how they are cutting stuff. It seems to defeat the original point of making it.
-snip-
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.