• Fallout Thread V29: Every minimal safety standard met!
    5,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=fulgrim;51442432]Ultimately, we prevailed! and fucking FISTO was among the only 4 robots that remained standing. [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/178285712656731151/DFB23C471CF031845E9CE61A4D81AF7DBF5D06B6/[/t][/QUOTE] FISTO has become God FISTO
Two sentrybots with miniguns for arms perished, and yet FISTO MKII wanders around just slapping stuff with his drills and remains standing.
Is the season pass worth it at 40% off? If not I was considering getting just far harbor and automatron.
[QUOTE=Tea Guy;51442725]Is the season pass worth it at 40% off? If not I was considering getting just far harbor and automatron.[/QUOTE] Depends. I mean, you'll save more money buying the whole pass than individual ones.. But how much do you enjoy the settlement aspect of the game? The amount of enjoyment you get from the remainder of the DLCs which enhance the settlement experience depends entirely on how much gratification you get out of that feature, so if you don't enjoy the feature as a whole, it's probably better to just get stuff like Automatron, Nuka World, and Far Harbor, as those are the more 'traditional' DLCs. If you like the settlement aspect, then the remainder of the DLCs will probably be enjoyable to you, in which case buying the season pass for it all is a good option.
So kinda late to the Nuka DLC but just got finished with it thought I would show off my raider character [IMG]https://s22.postimg.org/lwkf4e8xd/rsz_fallout4.jpg[/IMG]
[QUOTE=nomad1;51442084]The pinky being so close to a moving part is making me :worried: Otherwise nice work![/QUOTE] I agree it's just that I prefer to have the deafult idle/holding position so I dont have to redo all animations like throwing nades and walk/running. This way i only got to do 2-5 animations instead of like.. alot (10-15?)
[QUOTE=fulgrim;51442432][t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/178285712656729600/2FA71D2AF267625E240FE420BCF09E87B43D5A18/[/t] Yeah, even my dude seems to be questioning the wisdom of that one. [/QUOTE] mods/clothing?
[QUOTE=Tea Guy;51442725]Is the season pass worth it at 40% off? If not I was considering getting just far harbor and automatron.[/QUOTE] Tbh I'd say you might as well just buy the season pass if you're planning on getting those. It's $9 more for Nuka World and all the Workshop DLC
[QUOTE=Notanything;51442782]Depends. I mean, you'll save more money buying the whole pass than individual ones.. But how much do you enjoy the settlement aspect of the game? The amount of enjoyment you get from the remainder of the DLCs which enhance the settlement experience depends entirely on how much gratification you get out of that feature, so if you don't enjoy the feature as a whole, it's probably better to just get stuff like Automatron, Nuka World, and Far Harbor, as those are the more 'traditional' DLCs. If you like the settlement aspect, then the remainder of the DLCs will probably be enjoyable to you, in which case buying the season pass for it all is a good option.[/QUOTE] If you intend on getting Automatron, Far Harbor and Nuka-World, then it's cheaper to just get the season pass. It's only really worth getting the season pass if you only want to get Automatron and Far Harbor or Nuka-World (or if for some reason you only want the settlement DLCs). It's only a little bit more expensive to get the season pass instead of just Far Harbor and Nuka-World, so even in that situation it's better to just get it. Additionally, the settlement DLCs do contain items that can be useful even for people that don't really enjoy the settlement stuff. A lot of the stuff is pretty useless for a lot of people, but there's some items that make it easier to create a large amount of resources for settlers (seeing as it can be useful to have settlers for shops and farming and such), plus some items that are useful for the player (like the decontamination arch and the companion tracking/settler managing computer, and arguably the item display objects). Obviously that shouldn't be enough to swing people into buying those DLCs, but I just wanted to point out that the settlement DLCs aren't [i]completely[/i] pointless for people that don't enjoy the settlement stuff. Just mostly pointless. Of course, it could just be worth getting all of the DLCs to avoid issues with mods requiring DLC in the future. There are some that already require all of the DLC, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Unofficial Patch requires at least some of the settlement DLCs in future too.
[QUOTE=asXas;51442803]I agree it's just that I prefer to have the deafult idle/holding position so I dont have to redo all animations like throwing nades and walk/running. This way i only got to do 2-5 animations instead of like.. alot (10-15?)[/QUOTE] It's not like the player would even see it tbh.
[QUOTE=fulgrim;51442432] [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/178285712656731151/DFB23C471CF031845E9CE61A4D81AF7DBF5D06B6/[/t] [/QUOTE] THIS. FIST. OF. MINE. GLOWS. WITH. AN. [I]AWESOME[/I]. POWER. IT'S. BURNING. GRIP. TELLS. ME. TO. FIST. YOU.
Alright so been running this mod that allows me to make any npc a follower which is really nice due to the fact it can turn pacified npc's into full term companions I captured myself a gunner and figured what the hell ran him through a good portion of the fall harbor dlc and he has survived about 8 hours so far which is really amazing due to the fact he can be killed. So with that being said I decided to give him so honorary drags and a upgraded weapon so far he has been one hell of a companion which is funny when so many before him have bit the bullet. [IMG]https://i.imgsafe.org/da355a732b.jpg[/IMG]
[QUOTE=fulgrim;51442432]Ultimately, we prevailed! and fucking FISTO was among the only 4 robots that remained standing. [t]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/178285712656731151/DFB23C471CF031845E9CE61A4D81AF7DBF5D06B6/[/t][/QUOTE] "They assumed humans were better off dead... Now they'll assume the position!" █▀▀───█───▄▀▀───▀█▀───▄▀▀▄ █▀▀───█────▀▄────█────█──█ ▀─────▀───▀▀─────▀─────▀▀─ (Rated R)
With that Georgian guys New Vegas weapons mod, every time I start a new game I find a service rifle somewhere, and because of it I go full blown Vietnam flashback mode. [img]http://i.imgur.com/AQvMRCv.jpg[/img]
Bought Vault Tec Workshop and remembered why I hated the writing so much after I pacified that Ghoul you have to kill at the start and was forced to kill it anyway to progress. Anyone got a good modlist for New Vegas?
Does anyone know why my DLCs might not be initializing even though they're listed in NMM and listed as installed in the main game menu?
Maybe set the .ini files in C:/Users/*****/AppData/Local/Fallout4 to read only if they aren't already?
I think I might just not be getting the radio messages for whatever reason, nor did the far harbor quest start with Valentine. If there's robots and junk walls outside the Fort Hagen Satellite Array, Automatron should be installed, right? I didn't see any "rust devils" though.
Thats... odd. What level are you?
[QUOTE=purvisdavid1;51445473]Thats... odd. What level are you?[/QUOTE] 15.
I'm still a little concerned that we're never going to see a fallout game styled like 3 or NV ever again. 4 wasn't the worst game of all time, but it was so heavily flawed when a flatly improved 3 or NV experience is basically all I've ever needed from a singleplayer RPG shooter game.
[QUOTE=AbbaDee;51445072]Bought Vault Tec Workshop and remembered why I hated the writing so much after I pacified that Ghoul you have to kill at the start and was forced to kill it anyway to progress. Anyone got a good modlist for New Vegas?[/QUOTE] Sure wish you could use Intimidation to skip some of the forced kills in the story, IE Kellogg Would've been real neat, huge missed opportunity :(
[QUOTE=mastermaul;51445573]15.[/QUOTE] All the DLC quests (Automotron, Fah Hahbah, Nuka World, Vault-tec) start at level 30.
[QUOTE=Dat Lobo;51445692]All the DLC quests (Automotron, Fah Hahbah, Nuka World, Vault-tec) start at level 30.[/QUOTE] Automatron is 15, I forget what Far Harbour is, Vault-tec is 20 I think. Only Nuka World is 30. Plus you can manually start all of them at any level (except Automatron I think) by just going to the starting locations.
Oh, nevermind everyone. I just got the radio after killing Kellog. None of the guides mentioned that.
Now with 100% more bullet cambering. [IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/5564cb2b9920f8e8cac3bf8cd68fc7ae.gif[/IMG] Yay for detail you don't really see in 1st person(?) v:v:v
I'm sure it'll look awesome when hipfiring on Jet, which I intend to do Awesome work so far!
One of my best friends has started playing Fallout 4 and told me he joined the Brotherhood. I smugly asked him why and he explained to me that the Brotherhood mission in the Commonwealth, as Danse sold it to him, was to retrive dangerous technology and help the civilians. Oooooooooh boy.
[QUOTE=venom;51445622]Sure wish you could use Intimidation to skip some of the forced kills in the story, IE Kellogg Would've been real neat, huge missed opportunity :([/QUOTE] Yeah but if they didn't force you to kill kellogg, how could they try to make you feel bad about it later? lol
[QUOTE=fulgrim;51446356]Yeah but if they didn't force you to kill kellogg, how could they try to make you feel bad about it later? lol[/QUOTE] I hated that so much. Played over it again recently and hated how all of my options were angry parent/spouse. They didn't even give a option to plead or reason with Kellogg.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.