• Crossdressing/Transgender Megathread v. There is an unicorn under my dress.
    10,001 replies, posted
finding clothes that don't make me look like a guy or a girl is hard So I thought, why not both then :v:
[QUOTE=LukeyxD;35874957] "Shut the fuck up, You have no idea." "UMM, Excus-" "SHUT IT." "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA." [/QUOTE] Holy shit. That was awesome from you. I mean, I can walk up to anyone and say almost whatever I want, but I just can't tell people to shut up or calm down unless they are like people I know by name. I never read about the article but I heard my friends talking about it(in a good way), also I think you did nothing wrong. People should learn to think about what they say, since even that unknown person hearing you might have their day ruined by what you say. [editline]8th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=FlubberNugget;35875310]finding clothes that don't make me look like a guy or a girl is hard So I thought, why not both then :v:[/QUOTE] Since I look like a guy I buy girl clothes to make myself look both. :3
I can't remember the last time I was bought clothes that weren't socks. Went to that assessment, no idea what treatment they will suggest or if they will touch upon more than just my social anxiety and low confidence.
That's why I started self-med, because I can go there and tell them it's serious and that I'm tired of waiting. Hopefully it'll push things in the right direction, and not just make them ignore me, in which case I'd pretty much be bankrupt regarding this topic. :( Wish me luck.. on the 22th!
Hey guys, guess how much of an asshole my brother is. The answer? he's a huge one. "My brother (hoodoo456) Thinks I'm jealous of him and his boy-friend, Oh I'm sorry, Girl-friend. He is completely blind! My brother met "her" online, "She" is 18, Trans-sexual, Bi-sexual And a gamer-girl! Add all that together and you the classic "hey boys gaMer-Girl here! im 18 trans and bi so im a bit shy but im also alot of fun, Don't hit on me! ^_^" And somehow he "She" managed to convince him that he's a girl and Bi-sexual. There even talking about a life together, note that my brother is 15. His plan for them to met is for him to get a car and drive to new york state, we live on pretty much on the other side of the US, Not to mention that my mom and dad giving him what he wants, they've got him a therapist, He doesn't need a therapist he needs a wake up call, Or at least be bard from talking to "Her" He also asked what reason to trust his parents, THEY ARE HIS HIS MOTHER AND FATHER AND HE'S WONDERING HOW HE CAN TRUST THEM! Oh and now on steam he has a bunch of goth emo and trans morons friends." He posted this in the "Shit that gets you mad" thread in Fast Threads. And just in case he tries to snip it, I screen-capped it, and highlighted it so as to prove I didn't edit it: [img]http://i.imgur.com/CrVRP.png[/img] And guess what? my girlfriend is a trans-girl, so he's also being transphobic. >.>
[QUOTE=hoodoo456;35876447]Hey guys, guess how much of an asshole my brother is. The answer? he's a huge one. "My brother (hoodoo456) Thinks I'm jealous of him and his boy-friend, Oh I'm sorry, Girl-friend. He is completely blind! My brother met "her" online, "She" is 18, Trans-sexual, Bi-sexual And a gamer-girl! Add all that together and you the classic "hey boys gaMer-Girl here! im 18 trans and bi so im a bit shy but im also alot of fun, Don't hit on me! ^_^" And somehow he "She" managed to convince him that he's a girl and Bi-sexual. There even talking about a life together, note that my brother is 15. His plan for them to met is for him to get a car and drive to new york state, we live on pretty much on the other side of the US, Not to mention that my mom and dad giving him what he wants, they've got him a therapist, He doesn't need a therapist he needs a wake up call, Or at least be bard from talking to "Her" He also asked what reason to trust his parents, THEY ARE HIS HIS MOTHER AND FATHER AND HE'S WONDERING HOW HE CAN TRUST THEM! Oh and now on steam he has a bunch of goth emo and trans morons friends." He posted this in the "Shit that gets you mad" thread in Fast Threads. And just in case he tries to snip it, I screen-capped it, and highlighted it so as to prove I didn't edit it: [img]http://i.imgur.com/CrVRP.png[/img] And guess what? my girlfriend is a trans-girl, so he's also being transphobic. >.>[/QUOTE] I just saw that. Can you send your brother over to Canada for a moment?
Send 'em over here, when you're done :v:
[QUOTE=hoodoo456;35876447]Hey guys, guess how much of an asshole my brother is. The answer? he's a huge one. "My brother (hoodoo456) Thinks I'm jealous of him and his boy-friend, Oh I'm sorry, Girl-friend. He is completely blind! My brother met "her" online, "She" is 18, Trans-sexual, Bi-sexual And a gamer-girl! Add all that together and you the classic "hey boys gaMer-Girl here! im 18 trans and bi so im a bit shy but im also alot of fun, Don't hit on me! ^_^" And somehow he "She" managed to convince him that he's a girl and Bi-sexual. There even talking about a life together, note that my brother is 15. His plan for them to met is for him to get a car and drive to new york state, we live on pretty much on the other side of the US, Not to mention that my mom and dad giving him what he wants, they've got him a therapist, He doesn't need a therapist he needs a wake up call, Or at least be bard from talking to "Her" He also asked what reason to trust his parents, THEY ARE HIS HIS MOTHER AND FATHER AND HE'S WONDERING HOW HE CAN TRUST THEM! Oh and now on steam he has a bunch of goth emo and trans morons friends." He posted this in the "Shit that gets you mad" thread in Fast Threads. And just in case he tries to snip it, I screen-capped it, and highlighted it so as to prove I didn't edit it: [img]http://i.imgur.com/CrVRP.png[/img] And guess what? my girlfriend is a trans-girl, so he's also being transphobic. >.>[/QUOTE] [img]http://puu.sh/tEcB[/img]
Your brother is an ignorant and insensitive dickhead.
Welp, looks like I'm not going to take any classes this summer, or the next semester (unless I work very hard). I can't even register for classes until I submit my Midway Review, which I completely forgot about, which needs the following: -1 minute of fundamental animation with audio in the Quicktime format -Drawing portfolio containing 3 figure studies, 3 characters, 3 backgrounds and 1 creative -A short story, script, sequential art or comic book. -A short critical assessment of a film Presumably stuff I didn't make for my previous classes. Now take a guess how many of those I've already done. They only told me about this last semester and were VERY unclear about it, when I needed to do it, and what would happen if I don't do it. Mother fucking agh, my work for THIS semester broke me numerous times already, and I had hoped I could have a little time to relax a bit after it finally ended but nope. I would have another nervous breakdown right now but I don't have time for it. There is shit that needs to be done for today that I still haven't started on.
[QUOTE=LukeyxD;35874957]Alrighty then: "Shut the fuck up, You have no idea." "UMM, Excus-" "SHUT IT." "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA." [/QUOTE] You are a hero to us all.
got some stuff from sock dreams they look awesome c:
In response to Hoodoo's asshat brother: [IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9345075/ZScreen/Screenshot_08-05-2012_14.21.png[/IMG] In response to Zia: Please try to stay strong and don't have a breakdown. I've seen a few of your drawing and despite what you think you're quite talented. Hang in there. <3
[QUOTE=redback3;35877421]got some stuff from sock dreams they look awesome c:[/QUOTE] Fancy sharing a few links? OR ARE YOU GONNA KEEP IT ALL A SEEKRIT? just read the stuff on STGYM.. And I thought [I]my[/I] brother was bad.
[QUOTE=Skelmech;35877445]In response to Hoodoo's asshat brother: [IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9345075/ZScreen/Screenshot_08-05-2012_14.21.png[/IMG] In response to Zia: Please try to stay strong and don't have a breakdown. I've seen a few of your drawing and despite what you think you're quite talented. Hang in there. <3[/QUOTE] Like I said, I don't have time for a breakdown. :v: It's not about talent (even though I don't like what I draw), it's about creativity and drive. I have none right now, so I'm finding it very very hard to do my homework that requires a little bit of creativity. Which is why doing my written work now. Speaking of working... [QUOTE=Zeldy;35876829]I would have another nervous breakdown right now but I don't have time for it. There is shit that needs to be done for today that I still haven't started on.[/QUOTE] I got my index cards to get ready for the presentation I need to do tonight but instead made an origami frog that jumps. :I
[QUOTE=redback3;35877421]got some stuff from sock dreams they look awesome c:[/QUOTE] My thighhighs ripped a week ago :( getting a new pair sometime though :zoid:
[QUOTE=hoodoo456;35876447]Hey guys, guess how much of an asshole my brother is. The answer? he's a huge one. "My brother (hoodoo456) Thinks I'm jealous of him and his boy-friend, Oh I'm sorry, Girl-friend. He is completely blind! My brother met "her" online, "She" is 18, Trans-sexual, Bi-sexual And a gamer-girl! Add all that together and you the classic "hey boys gaMer-Girl here! im 18 trans and bi so im a bit shy but im also alot of fun, Don't hit on me! ^_^" And somehow he "She" managed to convince him that he's a girl and Bi-sexual. There even talking about a life together, note that my brother is 15. His plan for them to met is for him to get a car and drive to new york state, we live on pretty much on the other side of the US, Not to mention that my mom and dad giving him what he wants, they've got him a therapist, He doesn't need a therapist he needs a wake up call, Or at least be bard from talking to "Her" He also asked what reason to trust his parents, THEY ARE HIS HIS MOTHER AND FATHER AND HE'S WONDERING HOW HE CAN TRUST THEM! Oh and now on steam he has a bunch of goth emo and trans morons friends." He posted this in the "Shit that gets you mad" thread in Fast Threads. And just in case he tries to snip it, I screen-capped it, and highlighted it so as to prove I didn't edit it: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CrVRP.png[/IMG] And guess what? my girlfriend is a trans-girl, so he's also being transphobic. >.>[/QUOTE] And how is he being transphobic? He [U]thinks[/U] you're dating someone pretending to be a trans-girl.
Did you not read the thread? He replied to the comment about his brother being transgenered as "He can be easily manipulated" (or something along those lines). He is not accepting of his brother.
Still wanna know what jacksfilms is.
I respect that GID's a bit strange to some, but that guy's just a complete jerk! I would say however, if that's literally how your girlfriend is I'd question it a bit aswell. [B]Edit:[/B] I didn't even have to read far through the "Shit That Gets You Mad" thread, why does jerks like him even have the right to live?
Clam down, everyone has a right to live.
[QUOTE=Tools;35878602]I didn't even have to read far through the "Shit That Gets You Mad" thread, why does jerks like him even have the right to live?[/QUOTE] Because we're not facists.
[QUOTE=Tools;35878602]I respect that GID's a bit strange to some, but that guy's just a complete jerk! I would say however, if that's literally how your girlfriend is I'd question it a bit aswell. [B]Edit:[/B] I didn't even have to read far through the "Shit That Gets You Mad" thread, why does jerks like him even have the right to live?[/QUOTE] I'm the girl in question and that's not how I am at all. He made up a bunch of things in that post :/ Like me and Hoodoo have no plans like how he discribed. And I never even mentioned the idea of Hoodoo being trans to her, I was only the first person to accept her when she came out to me. I don't know where he was getting the idea that I was manipulating her. But I'm going to talk to Hoodoo and her brother once I'm home, so I probably should be quiet for now.
[QUOTE=QueenSasha24;35879340]I'm the girl in question and that's not how I am at all. He made up a bunch of things in that post :/ Like me and Hoodoo have no plans like how he discribed. And I never even mentioned the idea of Hoodoo being trans to her, I was only the first person to accept her when she came out to me. I don't know where he was getting the idea that I was manipulating her. But I'm going to talk to Hoodoo and her brother once I'm home, so I probably should be quiet for now.[/QUOTE] I knew it was wrong to be in doubt, I'm just glad Hoodoo is in good hands so her brother doesn't fill her with ignorance. [editline]8th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Inufin;35879063]Clam down, everyone has a right to live.[/QUOTE] I live on a daily basis with people like him, I've just grown beyond sick and tired of it, which is why I want to move away and hopefully start the life I've waited for so long. It just really gets to me, sorry. :(
...Aaaaaaand always look on the bright side of life~!
Welp. Here goes nothing. Have my eyeliner on, my mascara, my hair is all prettied up. I'm going to make a presentation on transgendered people's portrayal in the media, and I'm going to come out to the whole class. Wish me luck.
[QUOTE=Zeldy;35880152]Welp. Here goes nothing. Have my eyeliner on, my mascara, my hair is all prettied up. I'm going to make a presentation on transgendered people's portrayal in the media, and I'm going to come out to the whole class. Wish me luck.[/QUOTE] Good luck, Zia! We all have faith in you. :3
[QUOTE=Zeldy;35880152]Welp. Here goes nothing. Have my eyeliner on, my mascara, my hair is all prettied up. I'm going to make a presentation on transgendered people's portrayal in the media, and I'm going to come out to the whole class. Wish me luck.[/QUOTE] Good luck! We're all sure you'll do great! :)
[QUOTE=TonyP;35878545]Still wanna know what jacksfilms is.[/QUOTE] A Youtube dude.
[QUOTE=Zeldy;35880152]Welp. Here goes nothing. Have my eyeliner on, my mascara, my hair is all prettied up. I'm going to make a presentation on transgendered people's portrayal in the media, and I'm going to come out to the whole class. Wish me luck.[/QUOTE] You go, girl~ :)
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.