• Crossdressing/Transgender Megathread v. There is an unicorn under my dress.
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=reedbo;35904188]So I bought some makeup yesterday. I tried once before but chickened out when I saw 3 people in the aisle. Anyone have any methods to convert guy sizes to girl sizes?[/QUOTE] Been wondering about this too. On a completely different note, your avatar is pure win...
[QUOTE=Sobotnik;35903945]It would be faster to compile a list of things I wouldn't have sex with than things I would have sex with.[/QUOTE] Not really, since there are many many more things I wouldn't have sex than things that I would. List of things (well, not thing, but more of a person) I would have sex with: My girlfriend Here's a list of [b]things[/b] I wouldn't have sex with: Razorblade Averruncator Billhook Bolt cutter Lawn mower Mousetrap Jackhammer Epilator Chainsaw Stapler gun Kitchen knife Escalator Welding gun Stun gun Blender Grinder Impact driver Drill Power wrench Floor sander Alligator shear Scroll saw Lathe Diamond blade Crusher Steamroller Piledriver etc etc etc
So wait, can I ask a question to the transgender people here? I don't even know who is or how many of you guys there are, but anyway, I had a friend, Ali, who was an out lesbian by junior year in high school. It looks like I'll be seeing Ali around more often now that I'm home, 'cept now his name is Alex. I don't know his plans for any operation/hormone therapy and the likes, but he's always been way progressive and a smart liberal (not the clouded-thinking anti-Republican type). The question is, how exactly am I supposed to acknowledge (and congratulate?) the change? Knowing him from before I graduated, he'd be way upfront and unembarrassed to speak about it, but I'd like to know what I should / not say. I was thinking the next time we meet I'd be like, "Hey, so, congratulations on your decision. For some of us the steps toward finding out who we are are little, but my respect for taking on a bigger step then most of us." Or something like that. I also don't wanna pay too much attention to it either, though, 'cause ultimately his personality determines who he is. Back in high school, Ali was always pretty boyish anyway, so i'm not really expecting much of a difference when I see him again. Thoughts, advice?
[QUOTE=Sobotnik;35903945]It would be faster to compile a list of things I wouldn't have sex with than things I would have sex with.[/QUOTE] Scissors? [editline]10th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=DChapsfield;35904345] Thoughts, advice?[/QUOTE] Sounds good. Be honest and supportive. :)
No offense but I think "pansexuality" is just splitting hairs...
[QUOTE=reedbo;35904188]Anyone have any methods to convert guy sizes to girl sizes?[/QUOTE] [url=http://www.susans.org/reference/size.html]This[/Url] might help you out. :)
[QUOTE=QueenSasha24;35904499]Found this on a site for Trans-people c: Clothing sizes ----------------------------------------------------------------- Miss or Bust/chest Waist Hips Men's Woman's (inches) (inches)** (inches) size size* ----------------------------------------------------------------- 4 30/30-1/2 21/21-1/2 32/32-1/2 *** 6 31/31-1/2 22/22-1/2 33/33-1/2 *** 8 32/32-1/2 23/23-1/2 34/34-1/2 *** 10 33/34 24/25 35/36 *** 12 34-1/2/35-1/2 25-1/2/26-1/2 36-1/2/37-1/2 36(S) 14 36/37 27/28 38/39 16 37-1/2/38-1/2 28-1/2/29-1/2 39-1/2/40-1/2 38(M) 18 39/40-1/2 30/31 1/2 41/42-1/2 40(M) 20(38) 41/42-1/2 32/33 1/2 43/44-1/2 42(L) 22(40) 43/44-1/2 34/35 1/2 45/46-1/2 44(L) (42) 45/46-1/2 37-1/2/39-1/2 46/47-1/2 46(XL) (44) 47/48-1/2 40/42 48/49-1/2 48 (46) 49/50-1/2 42-1/2/44-1/2 50/51-1/2 50 ----------------------------------------------------------------- * Woman's sizes are shown in parenthesis. ** Waist measurements shown here are misses sizes; men's sizes are approximately 3 inches larger. *** Not available in men's sizes. -----------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE] What the fuck am I looking at?
[QUOTE=reedbo;35904519]What the fuck am I looking at?[/QUOTE] Apologies, Facepunch broke the table, check out the link I Posted.
[QUOTE=J. Jett;35904323]Not really, since there are many many more things I wouldn't have sex than things that I would. List of things (well, not thing, but more of a person) I would have sex with: My girlfriend Here's a list of [b]things[/b] I wouldn't have sex with: Razorblade Averruncator Billhook Bolt cutter Lawn mower Mousetrap Jackhammer Epilator Chainsaw Stapler gun Kitchen knife Escalator Welding gun Stun gun Blender Grinder Impact driver Drill Power wrench Floor sander Alligator shear Scroll saw Lathe Diamond blade Crusher Steamroller Piledriver etc etc etc[/QUOTE] Oh yes.... I wouldn't have sex with them, eh eh ehehe.... :/ [url]http://i.imgur.com/t1afl.jpg[/url]
[QUOTE=QueenSasha24;35904527]Apologies, Facepunch broke the table, check out the link I Posted.[/QUOTE] Thanks!
[QUOTE=reedbo;35904545]Thanks![/QUOTE] No problem, always willing to help. c:
[QUOTE=QueenSasha24;35904499][url=http://www.susans.org/reference/size.html]This[/Url] might help you out. :)[/QUOTE] This should come in handy, many thanks. ^__^ Now, only to actually going into the store and buying the clothes, need money and confidence though... [QUOTE=DiscoInferno;35904453]No offense but I think "pansexuality" is just splitting hairs...[/QUOTE] Love knows no gender.
[QUOTE=Neena;35904577]This should come in handy, many thanks. ^__^ Now, only to actually going into the store and buying the clothes, need money and confidence though... Love knows no gender.[/QUOTE] that and to stop being a brony
[QUOTE=DiscoInferno;35904453]No offense but I think "pansexuality" is just splitting hairs...[/QUOTE] There is a clear difference with pansexuality and bisexuality imo. Bisexual is attracted to persons of both genders. Pansexual is attracted to a person regardless of gender.
[QUOTE=lolicatgirls;35904713]that and to stop being a brony[/QUOTE] Actually, becoming a brony has majorly strengthened my confidence. Now, please go troll somewhere else, please...
[QUOTE=Neena;35904814]Actually, becoming a brony has majorly strengthened my confidence. Now, please go troll somewhere else, please...[/QUOTE] haha, oh wow. you must have been really low on confidence then.
Report and move on. Content, got a pipe from my friends boyfriend when I got the stuff: [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3tqipTJOI1qa76vro1_500.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3tqjhFgsY1qa76vro1_500.jpg[/IMG]
[QUOTE=lolicatgirls;35904933]haha, oh wow.[/QUOTE] You only have two posts and both of them are trying to insult another user. If you're not a gimmick account you should probably try lurking for awhile until you learn how to interact with other people.
£10 says gimmick
[QUOTE=Inufin;35904959]Report and move on. Content, got a pipe from my friends boyfriend when I got the stuff: [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3tqipTJOI1qa76vro1_500.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3tqjhFgsY1qa76vro1_500.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Are you sure it's not a kazoo?
[QUOTE=Onyx3173;35904966]You only have two posts and both of them are trying to insult another user. If you're not a gimmick account you should probably try lurking for awhile until you learn how to interact with other people.[/QUOTE] i have been on facepunch since 2005 and you're telling me to learn how to interact with other members you must be new here sire [IMG]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-byewhore.gif[/IMG]
[QUOTE=DiscoInferno;35904994]Are you sure it's not a kazoo?[/QUOTE] I just made an awesome tune while smoking!
[QUOTE=lolicatgirls;35905006]i have been on facepunch since 2005 [/QUOTE] "I'm likely an alt of a permad user"
[QUOTE=Chickens!;35905095]"I'm likely an alt of a permad user"[/QUOTE] this is true [highlight](User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of permabanned user" - Swebonny))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=lolicatgirls;35905006][B]i have been on facepunch since 2005 and you're telling me to learn how to interact with other members[/B] you must be new here sire [IMG]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-byewhore.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE] It seemed like you needed the advice, since you're obviously terrible at it.
[QUOTE=Chickens!;35905095]"I'm likely an alt of a permad user"[/QUOTE] hey >:C
[QUOTE=lolicatgirls;35905006]i have been on facepunch since 2005 and you're telling me to learn how to interact with other members you must be new here sire [IMG]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-byewhore.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE] 10 bucks on alt of permad user or oify member alt for trolling
[QUOTE=DChapsfield;35904345]words[/QUOTE] I'm not sure what anyone else is thinks, but I'd say you should just treat him as if he were always a him. Personally I wouldn't call attention to it, I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me if I were in that situation.
Out of all the places he could troll under the name "lolicatgirls", he chose the crossdressing thread? Weird.
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I wanna talk about something that's been on my mind for a while now. I think this thread should be split into two different threads, this is my personal opinion. But I'll explain why I feel this way. Basically this is from my personal experience so I don't know how much is fact or just how I feel. Anyway, the main reason I want that to happen, is because I feel like I don't belong in this thread (even though I kinda started it all). I don't think I'm better than anyone here, I just don't feel like its for me. This kinda makes me sad since I've browsed this thread for about 2 years now. Maybe it's because I'm not transgender. But the thread is called "crossdressing/transgender thread" and the former is basically why I came here in the first place. I think it's great that people who need support can find it in this thread and get help from more experienced people. I don't feel the same way I did about this thread as I did a long time ago though. Perhaps it's because it's in GD now, but its not only that. I had really fun way back, lots of jokes and sillyness. I don't feel the atmosphere is the same anymore and I guess that's a given with the influx of people I've never seen before. I've tried posting about crossdressing numerous times but it usually gets one or two replies and then everyone is back in the old tracks. Other than sobotnik people tend to ignore posts about crossdressing anyway. Yeah I guess many posts in any thread gets ignored and that's not really the point anyway. It's more that crossdressing is even in the title and there's so little of it mentioned. As I said I think it's great that transgender people get support and stuff like that, but I feel I have to tip on my toes to not offend anyone when making an unserious post or something like that. It's not very enjoyable for me at all that there's so little mention of something I like a lot. So yeah that's basically my thoughts on it, I think most of you people are cool and I wish all of you a better life too. I don't know if anyone else sees what I brought up but I felt I needed to get that off my chest.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.