• Crossdressing/Transgender Megathread v. There is an unicorn under my dress.
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Luafox;36130245]fake boobs[/QUOTE] ikr :3 [editline]30th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Tomo Takino;36130096]Cant wait. I wouldnt mind taking some pictures, but im all scrawny and bony. Not a very good look. Im loving these socks I got though.[/QUOTE] I'm all scrawny and bony but I try my best. You should too. :3
wow you edited what i said now im crying 4 real
[QUOTE=Neat!;36129452] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4tjgezayj1rx5tjeo1_500.jpg[/img] [/QUOTE] I hate when women wear so much makeup @___@ Also damn new people I DON'T LIKE CHANGE. (not really, hello.) also Lua you wanna discuss crossdressing, I would also like to discuss it. SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND WE'LL BEGIN :D
I'd love to have information on how to fake wider hips.
[QUOTE=Inufin;36130400]I'd love to have information on how to fake wider hips.[/QUOTE] Apparently you can buy some padding things but I'm not sure how reliable they are.
[QUOTE='Rain [Amber];36130346']also Lua you wanna discuss crossdressing, I would also like to discuss it. SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND WE'LL BEGIN :D[/QUOTE] i dont understand
[QUOTE=Luafox;36130616]i dont understand[/QUOTE] You were saying how crossdressing isn't really discussed nearly as much in here so let's get the ball rolling again. For example, have you gotten anything nice lately? I'm not the best at beginning conversations :v:
no its too expensive [editline]30th May 2012[/editline] what about you?
"It's too expensive"? Wat :v: Really, all you need is a good cheap store, Like Nana has got in her area. And some money, of course. Can't go around stealing women's clothing, can you?
Charity shops. That's they key.
they dont have flchans outfit there :<
shimpan pantsu look comfy as hell brb buying
[QUOTE=KonKitten;36130730]"It's too expensive"? Wat :v: Really, all you need is a good cheap store, Like Nana has got in her area. And some money, of course. Can't go around stealing women's clothing, can you?[/QUOTE] Second-hand heavens.
[QUOTE=KonKitten;36130730] Really, all you need is a good cheap store, Like Nana has got in her area. [/QUOTE] I haven't gotten anything lately because I don't have much money and our cheap store has the most god awful clothes.
I don't find stuff every time I go. I used to go there like every other day and sometimes I just was lucky. [editline]30th May 2012[/editline] So it takes time, but shopping is fun. :)
socks are cool you should wear them
is it a thing that everyone starts with socks? socks are awesome
I want a proper camera and a stand for it so I can take self shots anywhere. D:
[QUOTE=Inufin;36131545]I want a proper camera and a stand for it so I can take self shots anywhere. D:[/QUOTE] save up then
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ue7lMhdK1qa76vro1_500.jpg[/img] First time going outside with a skirt. D:
Have fun ;D [B]Edit:[/B] Page Queen!
no offense but i never got why people have to announce they have the first post on a page its not like anyone else actually cares
[QUOTE=Luafox;36132564]no offense but i never got why people have to announce they have the first post on a page its not like anyone else actually cares[/QUOTE] are you having a bad day
[QUOTE=Luafox;36132564]no offense but i never got why people have to announce they have the first post on a page its not like anyone else actually cares[/QUOTE] Just one of those weird Facepunch things people do in certain threads.
[QUOTE=Neat!;36132734]are you having a bad day[/QUOTE] i was but it got better before i even posted that its just the fact that everyone can see that you are on the top of the page, why even announce it its like saying "first!!!" on a youtube video, its pointless
[QUOTE=Luafox;36132861]i was but it got better before i even posted that its just the fact that everyone can see that you are on the top of the page, why even announce it its like saying "first!!!" on a youtube video, its pointless[/QUOTE] yes it's pointless, it's just that it's so insignificant it isn't usually pointed out also nice FL-chan avi
Me w/o makeup: [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/sv2qyu.jpg[/IMG] Me w/ makeup: [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/24gr8nb.jpg[/IMG] I don't crossdress, or apply makeup ever. But I do think it's interesting to have makeup put on me, to see what it looks like.
[QUOTE=Luafox;36132861]i was but it got better before i even posted that its just the fact that everyone can see that you are on the top of the page, why even announce it its like saying "first!!!" on a youtube video, its pointless[/QUOTE] i think its just one of those fp trends (that never dies)
I don't think that we need two separate threads, the two topics work well together and it's good to keep it all in one place. I just think that everyone needs to be more relaxed when it comes to the proper pronouns, not everyone knows who just crossdresses and who are actually Transgendered. Not everyone is out to get ya, especially in this thread.
I think we should stop fighting because this is the only thread that I feel safe posting in on this site :s
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.