• The Official Questions Thread V. Labor Union Propaganda
    8,881 replies, posted
Everybody knows that Hitler is now a giant robot living in space.
[QUOTE=stabbytheghost;37097494]Everybody knows that Hitler is now a giant robot living in space.[/QUOTE] iron sky is a documentary too, not fiction
So I take it that RRVs are loved and praised by you guys right? I am looking to get an OD one. Where is the best place to buy one? I checked on EBAir, but they look like nylon ultra-fray/rip quality.
I think fus got one from there. I asked german about getting an RRV from there a few months ago and he said "IF YOU DON'T GET THE HIGH QUALITY 1000D THEY WILL BURST INTO FLAMES" so bare that in mind.
So I bought flora, SSH-68, (borrowing) a 6B3, and a leather officer belt. I think I remember Kill saying it was 1st Chechen War era? If so, I would like to know if a canvas belt with hammer/sickle buckle, canvas canteen carrier/canteen, and canvas AK belt pouches would be appropriate for the rig, as well as removing the kevlar inserts from the armor if possible. Thanks!
[QUOTE=/Vandy/;37100590]So I bought flora, SSH-68, (borrowing) a 6B3, and a leather officer belt. I think I remember Kill saying it was 1st Chechen War era? If so, I would like to know if a canvas belt with hammer/sickle buckle, canvas canteen carrier/canteen, and canvas AK belt pouches would be appropriate for the rig, as well as removing the kevlar inserts from the armor if possible. Thanks![/QUOTE] What you have right now is actually more 2nd Chechen War era. Flora was first issued in 1998, the Russians invaded Dagestan and started the 2nd Chechen War in 1999. But the Soviet webbing is still the most correct load bearing equipment for that era.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;37100759]What you have right now is actually more 2nd Chechen War era. Flora was first issued in 1998, the Russians invaded Dagestan and started the 2nd Chechen War in 1999. But the Soviet webbing is still the most correct load bearing equipment for that era.[/QUOTE] So the pouches and belt I was looking at are correct? Also, is there a simple way to remove the kevlar plates/inserts/whatever from inside the 6B3?
Any idea where I can find all the bits for an IBA/OTV? Like the deltoid guards, the yoke, and groin plate.
ebay [editline]6th August 2012[/editline] but you don't want them
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;37100759]What you have right now is actually more 2nd Chechen War era. Flora was first issued in 1998, the Russians invaded Dagestan and started the 2nd Chechen War in 1999. But the Soviet webbing is still the most correct load bearing equipment for that era.[/QUOTE] Kosovo (late 90s iirc) is the specific loadout I sold to Vandy [t]http://ra.spetsnaz.su/w/images/f/f2/6b5kosovo2.jpg[/t] also it's the VSR 6B5, not a 6B3 [editline]5th August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=/Vandy/;37100777]So the pouches and belt I was looking at are correct? Also, is there a simple way to remove the kevlar plates/inserts/whatever from inside the 6B3?[/QUOTE] big velcro slot on the inside part of the 6B5 that allows you to remove plate apron
[QUOTE=Kill001;37101474]Kosovo (late 90s iirc) is the specific loadout I sold to Vandy [t]http://ra.spetsnaz.su/w/images/f/f2/6b5kosovo2.jpg[/t] also it's the VSR 6B5, not a 6B3 [editline]5th August 2012[/editline] big velcro slot on the inside part of the 6B5 that allows you to remove plate apron[/QUOTE] There he is! Thank you for shedding light on the subject.
also check your text; I gave you a rundown on the loadout itself
I am looking at slings for my Mk.23 and I am stuck between an M249 sling and a Bren gun sling. Agree for Bren gun Sling. Disagree for M249 Sling.
So I have been offered two guns for sale, one is an echo1 mp5k and the other is a jg m16a4. IFAPers, are these guns any good?
JG is supposedly a good platform if you've got money to burn for upgrades, as the internals are pretty bleh for stock (but also not completely terrible.) Can't comment on the MP5
Unless they're extremely cheap I'd ignore both.
Does anywhere make replica Kimber Mepro 21s yet? Also, what pens do all the ~operators~ use to put rack numbers on their guns/optics? Just sharpies, or any kind of special marker?
I always thought they were sharpies for ~tactical planning~ I usually stick big ball point pens in my molle though
paint pens.
[QUOTE=scotty1;37108687]So I have been offered two guns for sale, one is an echo1 mp5k and the other is a jg m16a4. IFAPers, are these guns any good?[/QUOTE] no
How do I open up/remove the front mount for my dboys m203?
Hey guys I'm planning to get a pistol soon and I'm looking at the KJW p226. Either that or a springer trishot. Thoughts?
we p226 is better and has non-leaky mags
WE P226 is also loud as fuck and very accurate. I am actually thinking about picking one up sometime soon. [editline]6th August 2012[/editline] To complete the RMC loadout.
ok where can I find it?
evike its sold in halves
[QUOTE=Crash15;37111609]How do I open up/remove the front mount for my dboys m203?[/QUOTE] I seriously can't find anywhere on how to do this
[QUOTE=Crash15;37112427]I seriously can't find anywhere on how to do this[/QUOTE] if its the barrel mount your talking about there should be 2 screws on the top or something
[url]http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3789[/url] Would this be a good choice for a sidearm?
[QUOTE=DarkZero135;37117893]if its the barrel mount your talking about there should be 2 screws on the top or something[/QUOTE] Talking about front QD mount It also seems my front mount is fucking impossible to open
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.